Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39

Thread: FioricetPrice.com (AKA orderfioricet.com)

How do we Get unlapsed ?

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. SOURCE state names would be somewhat helpful information to see if the same source is being used from different sites. is it within rules to mention states? sorry i'm newbie.
    Last edited by meadowlark; 05-31-2018 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meadowlark View Post
    state names (only) would be helpful information. is it within rules to mention states? sorry i'm newbie.
    State names for what? Where it's shipping from or to??
    People who choose to treat you poorly, are defining their story, not yours.

5. earlier in the thread there was mention of sources, how would they know if it's the same source. the abbreviated state code would help.

6. It seems that the same pharmacies are used routinely but just rotated, at least for the vendors I place orders from anyway..... it’s all over the country.
    Likes meadowlark liked this post

7. @Kerry I think this should be merged with this recent thread:
    https://pharmacyreviewer.co/forum/ph...erfioricet.com
    Helpful Kerry Rated helpful

8. Quote Originally Posted by kmontayne View Post
    @Kerry I think this should be merged with this recent thread:
    https://pharmacyreviewer.co/forum/ph...erfioricet.com
    Thread merged into this thread.

9. Anyone else in GA attempt to order from FP? I was just told that they won't ship here...ouch.

Bawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by barbbex View Post
    Anyone else in GA attempt to order from FP? I was just told that they won't ship here...ouch.
    Not from Ga but I'm in MA and when I went to order with them, it all was going fine until payment. I wanted to pay with my credit card and she told me that they only took ECheck for my state and not credit cards. So was it a total do not ship to your state or a matter of payment?

11. They just gave me a flat “no” I would have gladly done Echeck. Maybe I should call back and see if that was the issue? Doubtful though..
    Last edited by Kerry; 1 Week Ago at 03:53 PM. Reason: Remove request for sources

Bawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant futureBawston has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by barbbex View Post
    They just gave me a flat “no” I would have gladly done Echeck. Maybe I should call back and see if that was the issue? Doubtful though..
    @barbbex ...I'm surprised they didn't give you some kind of reason. I'm trying to remember where I saw some site that had fioricet and I remember that I specifically said 2 states that it didn't ship to - I'm so sorry but I can't remember which states those were. For some reason there were a couple states that changed the status of fioricet to controlled...at the same time they did that with tramadol. So it could be GA is one of them. When you're dealing with anything that's going into a state drug database, they're just not going to risk it.

13. I am unfamiliar with what fioricet is and what is it used for? Is it a controlled substance????

14. @Kingkelly
    It's a non-opiod unscheduled pain killer often used for migranes.
    It has acetaminophen (tylenol basically), butalbital (a barbiturate) and caffiene. Basically like an excedrin migraine but with a barbiturate.

15. FioricetPrice.com (AKA orderfioricet.com)
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39