Page 2 of 123 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: oversea2u.biz : Formerly NRXMS.com, oversea4u.net, overseapharma.com, healthmeds4u.com, Realmedical

BringoBrango will become famous soon enoughBringoBrango will become famous soon enoughBringoBrango will become famous soon enough

@chestercat

Are you saying that there have been people burnt by a IOP with there server located in Knobby Beach? I'm not to sure what all that means above. I read on one site that they were claiming to be Thai but Domain was from the Virgin Islands or some place that wasn't Thailand. Also, what's a WHOIS ? Does that mean some poster out of nowhere ? The IOP does seem kinda to good to be legit with those prices. Are these all senior terms...... I'm getting close to the senior center and will do my best to learn the terms when I get there.

Thanks,
    Helpful djrick Rated helpful
    Likes ShoeLover liked this post
    There was money in that bananakin stand.

hmm, I've emailed twice about my order and no reply. Certainly not an encouraging sign!

EDIT: I don't think the official e-mail address is monitored so that's probably why I didn't get a reply. E-mail the alternate e-mail address.
    Last edited by Unterleigen; 01-07-2013 at 05:51 PM.

ChesterCat is offline Banned Reason: Relaying forum discussions to a vendor
    ChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond repute
    ChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by BringoBrango View Post
    Are you saying that there have been people burnt by a IOP with there server located in Knobby Beach?Thanks,
    Ahhhhhh.......dunno anything about them. Lost you at the "people burnt" part

Also, what's a WHOIS ?
    If you google whois [ who is ?] , you'll find numerous links to a search bar.
    Then you simply C&P the URL and the whois will show you a bunch of server/host/location information
    It'll also give you a date when site went live and contact info.

I read on one site that they were claiming to be Thai but Domain was from the Virgin Islands or some place that wasn't Thailand.
    The physical "shipping" location could be Thai.......or really, any country of their choosing

The actual "website" is being hosted in Knobby Beach. The owners/affiliate could be located anywhere
    in the world, but for banking purposes......probably located within country identified by WHOIS

The IOP does seem kinda to good to be legit with those prices. Are these all senior terms...... I'm getting close to the senior center and will do my best to learn the terms when I get there.

Agree, those prices are wickedly suspicious [but.......could be legit]

"senior terms" -- "senior center" , don't get all excited....you'll prolly be quite disappointed
    There's way way more information in the general forums. *seriously*
    Likes HarryIrene liked this post

Nevermind, it's not a scam I don't think. I think it's my fault and I sent e-mails to an unmonitored address.
    Last edited by Unterleigen; 01-07-2013 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unterleigen View Post
    This is 100% a scam. This pharmacy needs to be blacklisted. I can provide details of my purchase if there is some process in order to blacklist a pharmacy. Avoid at all costs!
    What happened?? i did find it kind of suspicious the whole 'already sent the tracking number to you' and I had to ask for it.... but the TN he gave me at least did ship out of Thailand on the dates I said.... (though at a different first origin point then the one my last CR came from). I'm guessing from the times from CR packages come it'll be here in 10-12 days from shipping if it's real or not....

I sent money more than 24 hours ago and no response. Do you think I've rushed to judgment? I have ordered from alldaychemist, inhousepharmacy, and goldpharma, and all of them reply nearly immediately.
    Helpful KK80 Rated helpful

I sent money more than 24 hours ago and no response. Do you think I've rushed to judgment? I have ordered from alldaychemist, inhousepharmacy, and goldpharma, and all of them reply nearly immediately.
    I looked up my messages in my email to pull the dates from them all, here's my timeline (Edit: removed dates due to privacy concerns):
    -PayPal 'you sent a payment'
    -sent message confirming payment to him
    -recived confirmation message, and saying would ship on the 2nd.
    -recieved second email confirming payment, saying would ship on the 2nd.

Note: he appears to have two email addresses, so I sent email confirming payment to both. The second confirmation he said he wasnt sure if he had sent email confirming to me (probably because I sent it twice, one to each email addy, lol). I can send you both addresses I used if you'd like.

Edit: did you send him a message telling him you've paid him after you sent it? It's standard procedure for CR, so I was already used to doing it...
    Last edited by Aminaria; 01-08-2013 at 11:05 AM.
    Likes mrskrabs liked this post

waw has a spectacular aura aboutwaw has a spectacular aura aboutwaw has a spectacular aura aboutwaw has a spectacular aura aboutwaw has a spectacular aura aboutwaw has a spectacular aura about

@amanaria

seems like it runs just like CR. Even down to the payment. Probaly they are all affiliated someway or another.
    Just keep us updated on progress. Seems like your order will be fine.

Looks like everybody is waiting on your order to do their order. So alot of people are counting on you.
    LOL
    Helpful ShoeLover Rated helpful
    Likes BringoBrango, djrick liked this post

I sent e-mails only to the main e-mail address. I just sent one to the other e-mail address. I'll wait and see, but I'm not optimistic at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by waw View Post
    @amanaria

seems like it runs just like CR. Even down to the payment. Probaly they are all affiliated someway or another.
    Just keep us updated on progress. Seems like your order will be fine.

Looks like everybody is waiting on your order to do their order. So alot of people are counting on you.
    LOL
    Haha, it looks that way... if mine is successful I certainly hope it isn't just a fluke though!! I'd hate to bring everyone to a bad site D:

Btw, if you compare their prices on blister-packed items to CR, they're really close in price too. I'm kinda surprised click doesn't sell those non-blister packed trams....

Phew, I finally got a response. I think it is because the official e-mail address is not monitored. You need to send it to the other e-mail address to get a response. Thanks for the tip.

ChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond repute
    ChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond repute
    Phew, I finally got a response. I think it is because the official e-mail address is not monitored. You need to send it to the other e-mail address to get a response. Thanks for the tip.
    Please allow me to offer you a piece of advice. Slow down, take deep breaths and relax.
    Think, and then re-think what you're about to post on this here interweb.

Your comments and credibility will be greatly enhanced.

Thanks
    Likes BringoBrango, sugarbabe, ShoeLover liked this post

yes, I will be quiet from here on out (except for this post) until I either receive the product or it's absolutely clear that something is amiss. The problem is that I am at work and tethered to my computer so I have nothing to do all day so I don't always appreciate that others aren't constantly monitoring their e-mails (I have like two hours of actual work a day and I work 8.5 hours!).
    Likes Cash liked this post

@Unterleigen

(I have like two hours of actual work a day and I work 8.5 hours!).
    Work for 2 hours and get paid for 8........ where do we sign up at ?
    Helpful mangoman Rated helpful
    Likes HarryIrene, djrick liked this post

waw has a spectacular aura aboutwaw has a spectacular aura aboutwaw has a spectacular aura aboutwaw has a spectacular aura aboutwaw has a spectacular aura aboutwaw has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by chestercat View Post
    @Unterleigen

Work for 2 hours and get paid for 8........ where do we sign up at ?
    @ chestercat

remember what happened last time they threw you off. We got your back second time around.
    I want the 2.5 hrs for 8 as well.
    Slow down chestercat you are getting naughty again.
    Deep breathes. And Pass to the left
    Likes mangoman liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Aminaria View Post
    Haha, it looks that way... if mine is successful I certainly hope it isn't just a fluke though!! I'd hate to bring everyone to a bad site D:

Btw, if you compare their prices on blister-packed items to CR, they're really close in price too. I'm kinda surprised click doesn't sell those non-blister packed trams....
    @amainara

seems like better pricing than CR alot better.
    So are you are you at the Origin Post Preparing Shipment Part.
    I know way to much about that im always ordering chinese knockoffs on ebay to save me cash. So im very famaliar with So called "Origin Post"
    Likes ShoeLover liked this post

remember what happened last time they threw you off.

Actually, I was at Disney World
    Likes Cash, Crazy Little One liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by chestercat View Post
    Actually, I was at Disney World
    @chestercat

But mickey mouse and the gang work more than 2.5 hrs a day. They shoulda retired by now.
    Isnt there any laws about cartoon characters being in business too long . Mickey and Minnie should be relaxing in Hawaii after all those years of work.
    Where is the carton labor union. Im sure daffy duck has some complaints as well

ah and britney spears wants her schoolgirl dress back and justin timberlake wants his old haircut.

@amainara

seems like better pricing than CR alot better.
    So are you are you at the Origin Post Preparing Shipment Part.
    I know way to much about that im always ordering chinese knockoffs on ebay to save me cash. So im very famaliar with So called "Origin Post"
    Yup, on the USPS tracking that's what it shows, after leaving Thailand. Lately I don't even see anything about an international sort center on these, it just stays at origin post until it gets here. That's with 3 countries I've dealt with recently. As a side note, I bought a shirt for my friend on eBay from Hong Kong, and it's tracking is showing the US state it's in and everything:P go figure. I guess it might be because of a different type of USPS shipping or something.
    Likes waw, ShoeLover, mangoman liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Aminaria View Post
    Yup, on the USPS tracking that's what it shows, after leaving Thailand. Lately I don't even see anything about an international sort center on these, it just stays at origin post until it gets here. That's with 3 countries I've dealt with recently. As a side note, I bought a shirt for my friend on eBay from Hong Kong, and it's tracking is showing the US state it's in and everything:P go figure. I guess it might be because of a different type of USPS shipping or something.
    @Aminaria

everything is o v e r s e a s now. Origin Post Is Preparing Shipment . Got it memorized.
    All my clothes from anotha country except the shirts and pants my kids make for me when i send them down to the basement and lock the door with only threads and needles water and bread.
    Then i have homemade sweatshopped in usa clothes.

Just messin i love my kids would never do that to tjem just wanted to make the board laugh
    Likes Cpowell, JessicaSanchez, Cici91 liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 123 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast