Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Justbuymeds.net (may or may not be the now inactive Justbuymeds.com)

MMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond repute

Their tram prices are actually quite reasonable. Not the absolute cheapest I've seen, but pretty close to it. $38.99 for 90 is a lot less than some popular senior section vendors charge, and that doesn't include the shipping.

That said, I would not order from them without more feedback.
    Helpful H20shed65 Rated helpful
    Likes notcharlotte liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by MMH View Post
    Their tram prices are actually quite reasonable. Not the absolute cheapest I've seen, but pretty close to it. $38.99 for 90 is a lot less than some popular senior section vendors charge, and that doesn't include the shipping.

That said, I would not order from them without more feedback.
    Hi MMH-

I just glanced at a few of their meds that I am more familiar with because I've ordered them. Their Modafinil is insanely priced, but I trust your judgement concerning the TRAM pricing. I did a little digging and they have been around for a bit. Their other Registered Domain is identical but ends with : .net -However, that domain seems to return a lot of errors unlike the .com version.

They seem to imply that they are a Broker rather than an IOP although I don't know that they are one of those "IOP CLUBS for $xxxx a month" type deals. They appear to have an Affiliate program and while I would NOT EVEN VENTURE A GUESS as to whether or not they are legit, someone has put an enormous amount of work into building that site if their goal is to scam. -DO NOT MISTAKE THAT STATEMENT AS AN ENDORSEMENT- Rather, in my experience, sites like this one ( well put together ) generally don't scream scam to me personally. Most of what they carry with a few exceptions, are easily found elsewhere and not CDS.

But like you, I'm of the mind that Why Take The Chance? There's nothing I could find there that one cannot find easily elsewhere from well established vendors with much feedback.
    Likes MMH, chell55 liked this post
    Self Appointed Forum Moderator ==> Click HERE to REPORT Suspected TROLLING!

4. @pksn118: I use them exclusively. You can pay through PayPal, too, although that is not advertised on the site. He is so good about reshipping and always answers email very promptly. If you would prefer PayPal, just send an email to David at admin@justbuymeds.com. He will tell you who to send payment to. They have never messed with me over the last 3 years, and they bend over backwards to help. Their prices are lower, too!

I'm going to jump in and vouch for these guys, have been ordering for a long time from them. Prices are pretty good (I order soma) especially with discount codes, he usually has at least one listed on the site and gives me 15% off whenever I ask which is usually free shipping. I did recently get my first LL during the July LL bonanza and am waiting for reship now. I didn't even have to provide proof to him that I got a LL, just reshipped it no questions asked. If that comes ok, I'll come back and update.

6. @anonymous82, what manufacturer of soma do they use? do they always send the same kind? prices are not bad for soma and tram. they have a fairly cheap shipping option as well.

@notcharlotte I always buy the 500 mg and they are always the same. They come in the brown blister packs. I'm pretty sure it is carisoma brand but honestly I'm not 100% sure. I know I like them.
    Helpful notcharlotte Rated helpful

bellavamp has a spectacular aura aboutbellavamp has a spectacular aura aboutbellavamp has a spectacular aura aboutbellavamp has a spectacular aura aboutbellavamp has a spectacular aura aboutbellavamp has a spectacular aura aboutbellavamp has a spectacular aura about

@anonymous82 If you don't mind me asking, what is the shipping speed and where do they ship from?

@bellavamp It's unfortunately slow 2-3 weeks. Lately he takes a while to actually ship out but I think that may have to do with everything that went on last month. Someone mentioned the .net site in this thread but that site can only be used when the .Com is down.
    Last edited by Kerry; 4 Days Ago at 04:45 AM. Reason: Remove COO

@notcharlotte I can finally answer your question because I got my letter today. It's prosoma.
    Likes notcharlotte liked this post

RobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEd View Post
    Hi all, I am David and I am very new to the forum. I have looked a lot but have found a place Justbuymeds.com . Please get back with more info about them if you know. Thanks in advance
    Hi @DavidEd , their lists of 'Products' and 'Generics' look incredibly long. Personally I have never used an OIP that offers so many different types of medicines, so just for that reason, I, myself, would be a little bit cautious about dealing with them.

12. I ordered a medicine in tablet form and they shipped capsules. Their website shows a big satisfaction money back guarantee seal, that claims they will refund your money if requested within 30 days. I requested a refund and told them I would return the capsules, but they claimed they could not refund my money once the medicine shipped! Stay away from them, because they don't take responsibility for their own errors and will NOT correct their error either by shipping the correct medicine or refunding your money!

One more interesting thing I discovered is that they only post 5 star reviews on their website. I input a 1 star testimonial and it has never been posted, so I tried a 4 star and it also was not posted.
    Last edited by nanw; 5 Days Ago at 02:51 PM.
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful

13. The website is no longer registered anyway.
    Helpful Heinz Rated helpful

14. The website is not registered where? It is active and online as is justbuymeds.net which is a mirror site to justbuymeds.com

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by nanw View Post
    The website is not registered where? It is active and online as is justbuymeds.net which is a mirror site to justbuymeds.com
    And you know this is the same site as what was operating 4 years ago, exactly how??

16. I am just posting about a website justbuymeds.com. I replied to the statement that is wasnt registered. It is active and online and you can purchase from it. I also didnt see anything that said I should start a new thread since this website is the same name as in this thread. Why not go take a look if you don't believe me that it is up and running?

17. Quote Originally Posted by calgal99 View Post
    And you know this is the same site as what was operating 4 years ago, exactly how??
    Quote Originally Posted by nanw View Post
    I am just posting about a website justbuymeds.com. I replied to the statement that is wasnt registered. It is active and online and you can purchase from it. I also didnt see anything that said I should start a new thread since this website is the same name as in this thread. Why not go take a look if you don't believe me that it is up and running?
    This thread was latent for the last 4 years until the recent couple of posts.

justbuymeds.com is not operational and the domain name is for sale.

justbuymeds.net is appears to be a working pharmaceutical website. (As is justbuymeds.org which get you to the same website)

Given no one had posted on this thread for 4 years until just now, I am inclined just to start a new thread for justbuymeds.net and archive this one.

For now I will update the thread title.
    Last edited by Kerry; 4 Days Ago at 05:05 AM. Reason: Remove specific domain sale info
    Helpful peppergirl, calgal99 Rated helpful

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry View Post
    This thread was latent for the last 4 years until the recent couple of posts.

justbuymeds.com is not operational and the domain name is for sale.

justbuymeds.net is appears to be a working pharmaceutical website. (As is justbuymeds.org which get you to the same website)

Given no one had posted on this thread for 4 years until just now, I am inclined just to start a new thread for justbuymeds.net and archive this one.

For now I will update the thread title.
    Thanks, Kerry. I'd be even more brutal, and post a warning about even the "new" site, that has there been a long time between the old (working) site and the "new" one, which might or might not be a new version of the old site - it doesn't look that way, to me at least.
    Last edited by Kerry; 4 Days Ago at 05:04 AM. Reason: Edit of quoted post
    Helpful Kerry Rated helpful

19. Quote Originally Posted by anonymous82 View Post
    @bellavamp It's unfortunately slow 2-3 weeks. Lately he takes a while to actually ship out but I think that may have to do with everything that went on last month. Someone mentioned the .net site in this thread but that site can only be used when the .Com is down.
    Quoted above is post #28 in this thread is 4 years old but has a "second hand" comment on the purpose of the .net site. Let me take a look to see if there is more history available on these two domains.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12