Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276775767778 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1543

Thread: www.pillsbrothers.is / pillsbrothers@neomailbox.ch (formerly Pillsbrothers.cc / pillsbrothers.com)

1. Same here. I enjoy bitcoin discount
    Likes rais4 liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. Quote Originally Posted by grouper sandwich View Post
    I've been very happy with Tadacip, both the effectiveness and the price. I've been taking a 1/4 tab every morning for a couple of years now it feels like in my youth, no waiting around for something to kick in. It's at least worth a shot to try.
    Thank you, Buddy!! Going to go with both and maybe we can get CLARITY... The fildena does the trick for me on the V side #Petite!

4. Newbie here, though I've ordered from other op's. I just ordered using zelle with no issues.
    Order confirmation and tracking info came quickly. Fingers crossed customs is quick as well.

5. Timeline of my Last Order with this OP:

Ordered Sep 28 (Friday)
    Shipped Oct 1 (Monday)
    In To Customs Oct 8 (Monday)
    Out of Customer Oct 9 (Tuesday)
    Received Oct 12 (Friday)
    Helpful rais4 Rated helpful

6. This is my favourite vendor to go through. They are so good, their communication is great and they ship really quickly. Hope this helps.

7. Looks like their tram prices have doubled since I last ordered in July. The price went from $126 for 180ct/200mg to $234
    oh well

Stunod will become famous soon enoughStunod will become famous soon enoughStunod will become famous soon enoughStunod will become famous soon enough

Dear lord! These are like domestic prices! Wait, are they US to US? I tried to go on the website and can’t get it to load. If they are then the prices seem normal. I’ve been adding to my vendor list and only have 1 US vendor who’s reliable and one that isn’t always stocked. I try and keep my stockpile solid but sometimes sh*t happens and I’m like a tramsday prepper! Can’t have too many options when it comes to the bottom of your barrel!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninja19 View Post
    Looks like their tram prices have doubled since I last ordered in July. The price went from $126 for 180ct/200mg to $234
    oh well

rais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of light

I have used so many Vendors and been with this one from the beginning-They have Always been A+++ in Every area, Last Order was about 10 days. They ship the very next mailing day after payment, send tracking. Customer Service is within 12 hours..And if you look at the front page-hit discounts. You can get discounts a ton of ways. I always pay via BTC and get an awesome discount. They guarantee re-ship. I have vendors with cheaper prices and no re-ship or they suddenly go dark. After 3 years I'm staying with this 'company' both 'sites' They give a discount for that too..3 orders or more. Anyway most recent was Gabapentin-My first time trying it with this vendor, Found it to be Excellent quality! Good Luck to All thru the Holidays!

10. Made another order with them 10 days ago and I have just received it to the UK today. I have said it before but they really are my favorite vendor out there. And now I have qualified for a discount - dont know how to redeem it though!!!... but Im sure I will work it out.

11. You ordered from pills brothers?

Great horned Owl is a jewel in the roughGreat horned Owl is a jewel in the roughGreat horned Owl is a jewel in the roughGreat horned Owl is a jewel in the roughGreat horned Owl is a jewel in the roughGreat horned Owl is a jewel in the roughGreat horned Owl is a jewel in the roughGreat horned Owl is a jewel in the roughGreat horned Owl is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkelly View Post
    You ordered from pills brothers?
    I have many times. They have great boner pills !!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Great horned Owl View Post
    I have many times. They have great boner pills !!
    Your username certainly takes on a whole new meaning.
    Likes Great horned Owl, rais4 liked this post

14. Just got my meds, took 14 days total.
    Tracking, payment, and communication was great.
    Happy camper over here!

Great horned Owl is a jewel in the roughGreat horned Owl is a jewel in the roughGreat horned Owl is a jewel in the roughGreat horned Owl is a jewel in the roughGreat horned Owl is a jewel in the roughGreat horned Owl is a jewel in the roughGreat horned Owl is a jewel in the roughGreat horned Owl is a jewel in the roughGreat horned Owl is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by pinkflower View Post
    Your username certainly takes on a whole new meaning.
    I see you think like I do !! lol
    Likes pinkflower liked this post

16. Lol!!!! Well I am glad they have the products your looking for. I haven't seen what I am looking for but good to know that it is a reliable source.

luvn2dance will become famous soon enoughluvn2dance will become famous soon enough

Ordered with this OP on 11/20. Just received my order on 12/6. Not bad, considering the time of year. Meds look to be genuine and pretty decent prices. So far so good.
    Helpful rais4 Rated helpful

rais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of light

Ordered a couple weeks ago and As Usual Got Everything I ordered-Good Quality Meds, My Husband had a sinus infection for a couple months ..he doesn't take antibiotics very often. Maybe once a year if that-I understand the need to not overdo it with Antibiotics, I had a friend who put her kid on antibiotics every time she coughed and now she's so resistant..So now that doctors won't prescribe anything-No Antibiotics, No Prednisone for treatment (Oh and after years of working and riding my man's hands are bad Osteoarthritis) I had already given up on the doctor -I finally told my husband save the time and Money -I'll get it from Pillsbrothers..Love these Guys! Less than ten days with the holiday crazy..I'm so grateful to be stocked up as I have my own infection and I can just reach in the med cabinet instead of throwing away money with doctors for months before they might give me an antibiotic-I do wait until my ears ache, my head pounds etc. Ok Happy Holidays All!
    Likes Great horned Owl liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by rais4 View Post
    Ordered a couple weeks ago and As Usual Got Everything I ordered-Good Quality Meds, My Husband had a sinus infection for a couple months ..he doesn't take antibiotics very often. Maybe once a year if that-I understand the need to not overdo it with Antibiotics, I had a friend who put her kid on antibiotics every time she coughed and now she's so resistant..So now that doctors won't prescribe anything-No Antibiotics, No Prednisone for treatment (Oh and after years of working and riding my man's hands are bad Osteoarthritis) I had already given up on the doctor -I finally told my husband save the time and Money -I'll get it from Pillsbrothers..Love these Guys! Less than ten days with the holiday crazy..I'm so grateful to be stocked up as I have my own infection and I can just reach in the med cabinet instead of throwing away money with doctors for months before they might give me an antibiotic-I do wait until my ears ache, my head pounds etc. Ok Happy Holidays All!
    Every time I order from them the meds are top notch !

20. I have used these guys the most and they honestly do a great job. great time, accurate, responsive to email. They changed their interface a little bit recently and I think they stopped selling zops but other than that they extremely consistent. like the patriots.
    Likes Hymee liked this post

Something to do with pharmacies ?? Just a dumb ass though ??

- - - Updated - - -

What the **** is a Zop?>>

and that Interfarce thingy?
    Last edited by Hymee; 2 Days Ago at 02:01 AM.

22. www.pillsbrothers.is / pillsbrothers@neomailbox.ch (formerly Pillsbrothers.cc / pillsbrothers.com)
Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276775767778 LastLast