Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
Results 1,541 to 1,543 of 1543

Thread: www.pillsbrothers.is / pillsbrothers@neomailbox.ch (formerly Pillsbrothers.cc / pillsbrothers.com)

1. Guys, where do you get modafinil pills ? Any reputable site ? There were here, but no more... tnx

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    funkysome has a spectacular aura aboutfunkysome has a spectacular aura aboutfunkysome has a spectacular aura aboutfunkysome has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Brzina View Post
    Guys, where do you get modafinil pills ? Any reputable site ? There were here, but no more... tnx
    Try sister site...and of course...right at moment I am drawing a blank on name. tramshop, maybe...dang it. I can't remember. When I think of it, I'll let you know.
    "Shiny."

Quote Originally Posted by Brzina View Post
    Guys, where do you get modafinil pills ? Any reputable site ? There were here, but no more... tnx
    @Brzina
    If you don't mind, have you tried the Modafinil? I know they must be pretty decent, because the US military uses them for their pilots, so I know they cannot be bad. They are very popular among college kids getting caught up in the "competitiveness" to do better on tests. I find this really sad, but that's a whole different conversation, but on the bright side, they are supposedly a lot less addictive then the other similar meds. I have read a lot about these, but that is no substitute to someone that has tried them.

5. www.pillsbrothers.is / pillsbrothers@neomailbox.ch (formerly Pillsbrothers.cc / pillsbrothers.com)
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778