Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
Results 1,541 to 1,558 of 1558

Thread: www.pillsbrothers.is / pillsbrothers@neomailbox.ch (formerly Pillsbrothers.cc / pillsbrothers.com)

1. Guys, where do you get modafinil pills ? Any reputable site ? There were here, but no more... tnx

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    funkysome has a spectacular aura aboutfunkysome has a spectacular aura aboutfunkysome has a spectacular aura aboutfunkysome has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Brzina View Post
    Guys, where do you get modafinil pills ? Any reputable site ? There were here, but no more... tnx
    Try sister site...and of course...right at moment I am drawing a blank on name. tramshop, maybe...dang it. I can't remember. When I think of it, I'll let you know.
    Likes Brzina liked this post
    "Shiny."

Guys, where do you get modafinil pills ? Any reputable site ? There were here, but no more... tnx
    @Brzina
    If you don't mind, have you tried the Modafinil? I know they must be pretty decent, because the US military uses them for their pilots, so I know they cannot be bad. They are very popular among college kids getting caught up in the "competitiveness" to do better on tests. I find this really sad, but that's a whole different conversation, but on the bright side, they are supposedly a lot less addictive then the other similar meds. I have read a lot about these, but that is no substitute to someone that has tried them.

5. Quote Originally Posted by M77 View Post
    @Brzina
    If you don't mind, have you tried the Modafinil? I know they must be pretty decent, because the US military uses them for their pilots, so I know they cannot be bad. They are very popular among college kids getting caught up in the "competitiveness" to do better on tests. I find this really sad, but that's a whole different conversation, but on the bright side, they are supposedly a lot less addictive then the other similar meds. I have read a lot about these, but that is no substitute to someone that has tried them.
    I did not try it yet unfortunately
    Likes M77 liked this post

I did not try it yet unfortunately
    @Brzina
    Thanks for responding. I have read a lot about this med. As I mentioned, college kids use them way too much. I am not judging anyone, and certainly not people that need them. My only point with the college kids is that they may not know enough about dependency, tolerance, addiction, etc. to be thinking of these meds as vitamins for their brain. The actually name for these meds on campuses is "Smart Drugs." Besides Modafinil, they are using Ritalin, and Adderall, The military used to use Adderal for their pilots to fly long sorties, but supposedly a pretty famous "friendly fire" incident, that I prefer not to mention. Supposedly, the incident was blamed on Adderall, which they called Go Pills, and the Z-drugs for sleep. After this investigation, they are using Modafinil instead, so I assume it must work. Thanks again!

7. Ive been away for awhile, what happened to Tramadolshop.is forum?

8. @tvo14 moved to senior forum

9. Anyone successful making the 20% Feb. discount work? Says just "add product to cart" , not showing up when added.

10. I have prescribed Modafinil for the Lithuanian border guards and police officers. Very very high doses, higher than I was comfortable with but I was being heavily leaned on. I have tried it myself, 200 mg is more than enough for an adult male, it feels like I huge espresso but withought the heart palpitations, and there is a definite clarity and improvement in your cognitive function. They r not physically addictive. And in all my years of practice I’ve never heard of an overdose. I firmly believe these should be handed out to long distance truckers at truck stops

Dobre
    Rom
    Helpful blueroan17, pinkflower Rated helpful

11. Has anybody made big pill orders with PB? Thinking about getting a large batch, but wondering if that would make a bigger issue with Customs. I've ordered from them multiple times with no issues in the past, but at smaller amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post

there is a definite clarity and improvement in your cognitive function.

Dobre
    Rom
    Sounds like just what I need! I must do some searching on here for a reputable source. If there is one, that is.

I just looked at my favourite site for non-controlled things (Goldpharma). They have loads of Modafinil (all made in Germany) but the prices - WOW! Not a chance for me to buy it from there.
    Last edited by pinkflower; 03-01-2019 at 07:26 PM.
    Likes Romanov liked this post

13. A little concerned...

Ordered 2-27
    Account charged 2-28
    No emails from them since "order placed" email on 2-27
    No response to my 2 emails inquiring about nothing showing up in "my orders" (shows no previous orders) and no updates to order/shipping, etc.

14. Quote Originally Posted by pb5 View Post
    A little concerned...

Ordered 2-27
    Account charged 2-28
    No emails from them since "order placed" email on 2-27
    No response to my 2 emails inquiring about nothing showing up in "my orders" (shows no previous orders) and no updates to order/shipping, etc.
    any update?

I ordered last year, all fine, and I'm thinking of ordering something again but unsure now

15. While I have not had any issue, I did get a few charges from China on my account I had never authorized before. That is why I use a CC with any pharmacy that I could care less about.
    Helpful steve12345 Rated helpful

16. I put in an order for ED meds a week ago. Tracking number is active. I will let everyone know how it goes.

17. I must note, they don't seem to take CC's anymore, perhaps this is why. I paid with Zele and so far so good. Never had an issue with any orders, just the CC charges I didn't recognize from China (that were not pbs) The charges were removed and all that so wasn't a big deal.

18. My order just arrived, 5 days after they shipped it. No signature required, fast shipping, wide selection, low prices, easy payment options... what's not to like?
    Helpful Artknowsme Rated helpful

19. I got my order faster than I thought. they did take a few days to note that I had paid thru Zele, but after that it moved fast. I think they moved away from CC's to keep people's cc info safe. I make sure I have my Zele history hidden, and have another Zele account I used with more normal transactions. No signature or anything needed, could track progress. Not the highest quality of the foreign things out there (wish they had Tadalista tablets and not the super active) but the easiest and cheapest to order from that I have found.

20. www.pillsbrothers.is / pillsbrothers@neomailbox.ch (formerly Pillsbrothers.cc / pillsbrothers.com)
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778