Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
Results 1,541 to 1,547 of 1547

Thread: www.pillsbrothers.is / pillsbrothers@neomailbox.ch (formerly Pillsbrothers.cc / pillsbrothers.com)

1. Guys, where do you get modafinil pills ? Any reputable site ? There were here, but no more... tnx

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    funkysome has a spectacular aura aboutfunkysome has a spectacular aura aboutfunkysome has a spectacular aura aboutfunkysome has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Brzina View Post
    Guys, where do you get modafinil pills ? Any reputable site ? There were here, but no more... tnx
    Try sister site...and of course...right at moment I am drawing a blank on name. tramshop, maybe...dang it. I can't remember. When I think of it, I'll let you know.
    Likes Brzina liked this post
    "Shiny."

Guys, where do you get modafinil pills ? Any reputable site ? There were here, but no more... tnx
    @Brzina
    If you don't mind, have you tried the Modafinil? I know they must be pretty decent, because the US military uses them for their pilots, so I know they cannot be bad. They are very popular among college kids getting caught up in the "competitiveness" to do better on tests. I find this really sad, but that's a whole different conversation, but on the bright side, they are supposedly a lot less addictive then the other similar meds. I have read a lot about these, but that is no substitute to someone that has tried them.

5. Quote Originally Posted by M77 View Post
    @Brzina
    If you don't mind, have you tried the Modafinil? I know they must be pretty decent, because the US military uses them for their pilots, so I know they cannot be bad. They are very popular among college kids getting caught up in the "competitiveness" to do better on tests. I find this really sad, but that's a whole different conversation, but on the bright side, they are supposedly a lot less addictive then the other similar meds. I have read a lot about these, but that is no substitute to someone that has tried them.
    I did not try it yet unfortunately
    Likes M77 liked this post

I did not try it yet unfortunately
    @Brzina
    Thanks for responding. I have read a lot about this med. As I mentioned, college kids use them way too much. I am not judging anyone, and certainly not people that need them. My only point with the college kids is that they may not know enough about dependency, tolerance, addiction, etc. to be thinking of these meds as vitamins for their brain. The actually name for these meds on campuses is "Smart Drugs." Besides Modafinil, they are using Ritalin, and Adderall, The military used to use Adderal for their pilots to fly long sorties, but supposedly a pretty famous "friendly fire" incident, that I prefer not to mention. Supposedly, the incident was blamed on Adderall, which they called Go Pills, and the Z-drugs for sleep. After this investigation, they are using Modafinil instead, so I assume it must work. Thanks again!

7. Ive been away for awhile, what happened to Tramadolshop.is forum?

8. @tvo14 moved to senior forum

9. www.pillsbrothers.is / pillsbrothers@neomailbox.ch (formerly Pillsbrothers.cc / pillsbrothers.com)
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778