Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879
Results 1,561 to 1,565 of 1565

Thread: www.pillsbrothers.is / [email protected] (formerly Pillsbrothers.cc / pillsbrothers.com)

Purrsephone is a jewel in the roughPurrsephone is a jewel in the roughPurrsephone is a jewel in the roughPurrsephone is a jewel in the roughPurrsephone is a jewel in the roughPurrsephone is a jewel in the roughPurrsephone is a jewel in the roughPurrsephone is a jewel in the rough

They are wonderful. I cannot get over the prices! And they are adding easier payment methods for VIP members. Honestly, this is the cheapest, fastest service I have found.

Farley is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned user (Missmolly)
    Farley will become famous soon enoughFarley will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by M77 View Post
    @Brzina
    If you don't mind, have you tried the Modafinil? I know they must be pretty decent, because the US military uses them for their pilots, so I know they cannot be bad. They are very popular among college kids getting caught up in the "competitiveness" to do better on tests. I find this really sad, but that's a whole different conversation, but on the bright side, they are supposedly a lot less addictive then the other similar meds. I have read a lot about these, but that is no substitute to someone that has tried them.

YES, it was more popular than weed at my college.
    Helpful M77 Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Farley View Post
    YES, it was more popular than weed at my college.
    @Farley
    Thanks!
    Likes Farley liked this post

4. Hu, why there is no bitcoin option to pay anymore ?

JAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the rough

Have placed a small order fingers crossed all runs smoothly ??
    She was made to look crazy by the man who drove her there....

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879