Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879
Results 1,561 to 1,572 of 1572

Thread: www.pillsbrothers.is / [email protected] (formerly Pillsbrothers.cc / pillsbrothers.com)

Purrsephone is a jewel in the roughPurrsephone is a jewel in the roughPurrsephone is a jewel in the roughPurrsephone is a jewel in the roughPurrsephone is a jewel in the roughPurrsephone is a jewel in the roughPurrsephone is a jewel in the roughPurrsephone is a jewel in the rough

They are wonderful. I cannot get over the prices! And they are adding easier payment methods for VIP members. Honestly, this is the cheapest, fastest service I have found.

Farley is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned user (Missmolly)
    Farley will become famous soon enoughFarley will become famous soon enoughFarley will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by M77 View Post
    @Brzina
    If you don't mind, have you tried the Modafinil? I know they must be pretty decent, because the US military uses them for their pilots, so I know they cannot be bad. They are very popular among college kids getting caught up in the "competitiveness" to do better on tests. I find this really sad, but that's a whole different conversation, but on the bright side, they are supposedly a lot less addictive then the other similar meds. I have read a lot about these, but that is no substitute to someone that has tried them.

YES, it was more popular than weed at my college.
    Helpful M77 Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Farley View Post
    YES, it was more popular than weed at my college.
    @Farley
    Thanks!
    Likes Farley liked this post

4. Hu, why there is no bitcoin option to pay anymore ?

JAMMY B is just really niceJAMMY B is just really niceJAMMY B is just really niceJAMMY B is just really niceJAMMY B is just really niceJAMMY B is just really niceJAMMY B is just really niceJAMMY B is just really niceJAMMY B is just really nice

Have placed a small order fingers crossed all runs smoothly ??
    She was made to look crazy by the man who drove her there....

6. How is this vendor these days? Havent used them in the last year or so.

Brianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond repute

Im pretty sure they are gone or got busted not too sure read a few pages back
    Why can’t it just be easy?

8. Just ordered again from them. The last batch however, inside of the white printer paper they wrap the pills in, was like white chalky residue. I was like wtf. (anthrax??) so I emailed them immediately, and they said not to worry.

As an experiment, I left that paper inside of the little envelope it came in and left it alone. In a month or so, there was black little spots on the paper! No clue what this was or is so I tossed it. Just something to beware of I guess. The pills were in original sealed containers so no worries there, but was very odd and the company brushing it off was not good either.

I did order again just now and paid using paypal, and it was fine. No white stuff this time, just pills.
    Helpful micjon Rated helpful

petite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to behold

OK folks, Im getting a bit annoyed with PB. Few weeks ago, I ordered some standard meds. Nothing unusual. They cant seem to send me the zelle payment info. Ive requested it THREE TIMES, each time they are telling me to look in my spam. NOPE. not in any folder of mine. I ended up going to Generic Dr to get what i need. Geeze guys, it's only a 60$ order, can it be THAT hard?
    Speaking of which, couple months ago I ordered a big amount of Fildena [LOVE ME SOME FILDENA], and got the zelle payment info, all went well. I'm worried now that when I run out, they wont be there to fulfill my order.
    THoughts, anyone?
    Helpful steve12345 Rated helpful

10. Their site now directs to .com instead of .is , are they still legit?

11. Quote Originally Posted by petite View Post
    OK folks, Im getting a bit annoyed with PB. Few weeks ago, I ordered some standard meds. Nothing unusual. They cant seem to send me the zelle payment info. Ive requested it THREE TIMES, each time they are telling me to look in my spam. NOPE. not in any folder of mine. I ended up going to Generic Dr to get what i need. Geeze guys, it's only a 60$ order, can it be THAT hard?
    Speaking of which, couple months ago I ordered a big amount of Fildena [LOVE ME SOME FILDENA], and got the zelle payment info, all went well. I'm worried now that when I run out, they wont be there to fulfill my order.
    THoughts, anyone?
    It's surely in your spam folder. They take a ton of payment options and their service is second to none. The payment notification likely looks odd since it's prob from a 3rd party not their web address. After dealing with them personally, I believe them not you... no offense. I guess there are some people that are unable to be appeased even by the best.

12. I'll give it a go based on what I've read. I hope the quality of the antibiotics is good. Well also the other things...

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879