Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast

Thread: tramadolshop.is (formerly tramadolshop.cc (site related to those behind pillsbrothers.is)

1. Does anyone order soma? And if so- I have read in at least 2 diff places on this forum that Pain-o Soma was not a good batch. SO i guess my question is "has anyone ordered ProSoma " from them recently ? The only soma I have taken is from the local pharmacy.
    Still have not tested out zelle- which is why i opened a new bank accot- just for this site alone!
    But my bank said zelle should work after nov 15 so I am going to try. I had to wait 30 days after entering a mobile phone or something...b

Edit- Oh WOW- they have my old Etzi. Has anyone order the pink ones recently? B/c i know for a fact that you can get bunk Etzi. Someone even said they had received bunk pink ones- I always had good luck with the pink ones.
    so
    ETZI- Has anyone ordered the pink ones recently- are they good
    SOma Has anyone ordered the ProSoma recently- are they good?
    Last edited by sweetniko; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:17 PM. Reason: added to my comment

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    tramadolshop.is (formerly tramadolshop.cc (site related to those behind pillsbrothers.is)
  3. Hey guys
    What does
    "In transit to destination" mean?

It means it's on its way to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimntgirl View Post
    Hey guys
    What does
    "In transit to destination" mean?
    Likes Calimntgirl, Toby196 liked this post

5. Oh! Yay! So that means that it has cleared customs?

Quote Originally Posted by Calimntgirl View Post
    Oh! Yay! So that means that it has cleared customs?
    Yep, through and should see soon!
    Helpful Calimntgirl Rated helpful

7. Hooray! I'm so happy! This thread has been very helpful. Thank you all!
    Likes Anne Onomis, PaisleyDaisy, rais4 liked this post

Mich82 has a spectacular aura aboutMich82 has a spectacular aura aboutMich82 has a spectacular aura aboutMich82 has a spectacular aura aboutMich82 has a spectacular aura aboutMich82 has a spectacular aura about

Ordered 11-14
    Isc-11/21
    Regional sorting facility- 11/23
    Delivered upper midwest USA- 11/27
    Helpful Anne Onomis, Stevo2, Toby196 Rated helpful

smo1959 is just really nicesmo1959 is just really nicesmo1959 is just really nicesmo1959 is just really nicesmo1959 is just really nicesmo1959 is just really nicesmo1959 is just really nicesmo1959 is just really nicesmo1959 is just really nice

Ordered 11/17
    Tracking# recd 11/20
    Arrived NY 11/23
    In transit 11/26
    Recd 11/27

That’s probably the fastest I have recd a letter from this vendor. Everything perfect as usual.
    Helpful Anne Onomis, Toby196, Stevo2 Rated helpful
    Not all those who wander are lost. -JRR Tolkien

10. I just got my first order! Less than 2 weeks from start to finish! So happy!!!
    Helpful Toby196, Anne Onomis, Stevo2 Rated helpful

Brianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud of

Wow it lloks like packages are coming on through that is a relief in this holiday season. Thanks for the update
    Likes Stevo2 liked this post
    Im a Trackaholic!

12. Haven't posted in a while, but just had a package show up in seven days total.
    Helpful Anne Onomis, Toby196, Stevo2 Rated helpful

halohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by sweetniko View Post
    Does anyone order soma? And if so- I have read in at least 2 diff places on this forum that Pain-o Soma was not a good batch. SO i guess my question is "has anyone ordered ProSoma " from them recently ? The only soma I have taken is from the local pharmacy.
    Still have not tested out zelle- which is why i opened a new bank accot- just for this site alone!
    But my bank said zelle should work after nov 15 so I am going to try. I had to wait 30 days after entering a mobile phone or something...b

Edit- Oh WOW- they have my old Etzi. Has anyone order the pink ones recently? B/c i know for a fact that you can get bunk Etzi. Someone even said they had received bunk pink ones- I always had good luck with the pink ones.
    so
    ETZI- Has anyone ordered the pink ones recently- are they good
    SOma Has anyone ordered the ProSoma recently- are they good?
    I order Soma, Wallace brand which unfortunately you can't get via normal pharmacy websites. I've tried Pro Soma and Pain 0 Soma and they are very poor. However Pain O Soma was better than Pro Soma which is trash.
    Helpful djrick, sweetniko Rated helpful
    Likes Luthien liked this post

14. Quote Originally Posted by dtek View Post
    When using Chrome under Windows, the credit card entry and transmission page was encrypted with https. When using Firefox under Tails (a security oriented operating system) the credit card entry and transmission pages was NOT encrypted with https.
    When using the tor browser (which I think Tails also uses), there is no need for https. I don't think it is even available. Everything is encrypted anyway, so I don't think it would be a problem.
    Likes halohippe liked this post

halohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of lighthalohippe is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by gorble View Post
    When using the tor browser (which I think Tails also uses), there is no need for https. I don't think it is even available. Everything is encrypted anyway, so I don't think it would be a problem.
    I used tails once before myself, useful little setup and keeps stuff nice and private as it it should be. When i'm on windows 10, I try to use my VPN all the time as I really don't like what i'm hearing from the UK government and what they are now doing to invade our privacy.

16. Quote Originally Posted by gorble View Post
    Sorry, what I said is not completely correct. Everything is encrypted on the tor network, but if you use tor to connect to a website on the regular internet that doesn't use https, the data between the last tor node (called the exit node) and the website will be unencrypted. If someone were spying on this last link in the chain, they could theoretically intercept your data. This is not usually a big risk, but https over tor is safest. Make sure your tor browser is up to date. Recent versions have a blue 'S' on the toolbar that you can click to force https to be used. Of course, if the website you want doesn't implement https, you will still have that bit of insecurity in the last link of the chain. Websites on the "dark" web (with .onion addresses) are always encrypted.
    Helpful Stevo2, rais4 Rated helpful

17. I got my Etiz and a Few Tr@ms in under 8 days (I don't know what their secret is but I'm super happy with the results) -I'm one of those paranoid I'd spend every extra dime to stock up people-yea that's me) Seriously I got my order 12/6- Great quality as always never a pill missing, A++ Service (And they have my favorite way to pay!)
    Helpful Anne Onomis, sweetniko Rated helpful
    Likes Toby196, Quickstop liked this post

dtek is a splendid one to beholddtek is a splendid one to beholddtek is a splendid one to beholddtek is a splendid one to beholddtek is a splendid one to beholddtek is a splendid one to beholddtek is a splendid one to beholddtek is a splendid one to beholddtek is a splendid one to beholddtek is a splendid one to beholddtek is a splendid one to beholddtek is a splendid one to beholddtek is a splendid one to beholddtek is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by gorble View Post
    Sorry, what I said is not completely correct. Everything is encrypted on the tor network, but if you use tor to connect to a website on the regular internet that doesn't use https, the data between the last tor node (called the exit node) and the website will be unencrypted. If someone were spying on this last link in the chain, they could theoretically intercept your data.
    This is not a theoretical risk. We'll, it is in the sense that I've never heard of it happening, but it's not in the sense that it's easy to do.

Anyone can set up a Tor exit link. And the person who sets one up can easily monitor the data exiting that link onto the internet.

That's why https is so important. It insures that your data is encrypted end to end.
    Last edited by dtek; 1 Week Ago at 11:27 PM.
    Helpful Toby196 Rated helpful

19. Just sharing my last order.
    Placed order on the 1st and will be receiving tomorrow the 11th. It missed more scans than it got but considering the holiday season it running pretty awesome. Enjoy your holiday everyone.

Treble will become famous soon enoughTreble will become famous soon enoughTreble will become famous soon enoughTreble will become famous soon enough

Well, order placed on the 3rd but didn't actually ship or show up on tracking until the 7th. I'm praying it gets to nyc in the next couple of days... And them of course flies through there quickly.
    Helpful Anne Onomis, PaisleyDaisy, Sushi Rated helpful

21. Quote Originally Posted by Treble View Post
    Well, order placed on the 3rd but didn't actually ship or show up on tracking until the 7th. I'm praying it gets to nyc in the next couple of days... And them of course flies through there quickly.
    The same happened to me. It took more like 10 days for any tracking to show up, and I was obsessively tracking it. It did arrive eventually. Next time, I think I’m not even going to try and follow it, at least not before two weeks has passed. This is how it used to work about 10 years ago; place an order, wait, and eventually it shows up. On the last order, checking the status multiple time a day was just making me more anxious.
    Helpful rjatx Rated helpful
    Likes Toby196, Sushi liked this post

22. tramadolshop.is (formerly tramadolshop.cc (site related to those behind pillsbrothers.is)
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast