Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1009

Thread: tramadolshop.is (formerly tramadolshop.cc (site related to those behind pillsbrothers.is)

1. Quote Originally Posted by myglm3 View Post
    Does the fact they are now shipping express mean they will now require a signature?
    Hey there, did you ever get that package? Mine ‘is transit to destination’ - day 2. Did you ever get yours after the three ‘in transit’ scans?

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    tramadolshop.is (formerly tramadolshop.cc (site related to those behind pillsbrothers.is)
  3. I finally did but it took like 8 days to get from ny to wa state! Crazy!
    Helpful Toby196 Rated helpful

4. Omg that is awesome news! Also, I truly expected another ‘in transit’ scan tomorrow since I had two, but I just checked again and it’s at my local hub! I couldn’t be any happier. What a stinking relief.
    Likes myglm3 liked this post

5. My package has been held by customs for a week. First time this happened, am I going to get in any trouble?

I paid with Zelle for the first time with this one as well

denman66 has a brilliant futuredenman66 has a brilliant futuredenman66 has a brilliant futuredenman66 has a brilliant futuredenman66 has a brilliant futuredenman66 has a brilliant futuredenman66 has a brilliant futuredenman66 has a brilliant futuredenman66 has a brilliant futuredenman66 has a brilliant futuredenman66 has a brilliant futuredenman66 has a brilliant futuredenman66 has a brilliant futuredenman66 has a brilliant futuredenman66 has a brilliant futuredenman66 has a brilliant futuredenman66 has a brilliant futuredenman66 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Taizen1992 View Post
    My package has been held by customs for a week. First time this happened, am I going to get in any trouble?

I paid with Zelle for the first time with this one as well
    Generally speaking, No. If indeed your pack is seized by customs you'll get a "scathing" letter in the mail reminding you of the dangers of importing meds and a list of the contents taken.
    If you do get an LL (love letter) Do Not Respond. Simply throw it away, it's just another piece of junk mail.

That said, just because it's been in customs for a week doesn't mean anything is wrong. I've seen packs sit in the same status for several weeks only to have them appear fully intact. Try not to worry just yet, this happens all the time. Odds are it'll be just fine in the end.
    Hope that helps,
    Den
    Helpful Taizen1992, Anne Onomis Rated helpful
    Likes Toby196, Calimntgirl liked this post
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses

7. Thank you so much! This helps me a lot. I have a great back stock, so I'm not having time anxiety.
    Likes denman66 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Taizen1992 View Post
    Thank you so much! This helps me a lot. I have a great back stock, so I'm not having time anxiety.
    To add to the other reply, it is possible it might disappear without getting the LL. That seems to be happening in recent months, so much that I asked about it in the shipping forum - I have seen no reports of LLs in around four or so months, but a number of us have had packages simply disappear. I think they may not be sending LLs for meds any longer, which does bother me as I do suspect a hammer could be coming on us and there has definitely been a more punitive trend, they've been getting away from framing OP customers as victims.

But still, the overall odds of getting in trouble for it are incredibly small at this time. As long as it was a reasonably sized order, nothing huge, customs snagging it isn't a big deal. They don't seem to contact locals to set up a controlled delivery unless it is something powerful (fent) or a really large amount. I've seen reports on here of people ordering a thousand trams and just getting a LL. Of much more concern is your local authorities pegging it between customs and arrival, as there is a huge variation in how various places will treat small amounts of the types of stuff this vendor sells. Most of the time they won't bother, but CDs for small amounts of Sch IVs can happen. The incidents I've seen though were initiated by authorities within the state with no mention of central feds though, and if they're going to do it, they're going to act quickly as possible, not delay it, as they know delays raise suspicion. Really, from doing a lot of searching, the most risky thing is having it in your car, since if they're going to get you for small amounts of pills, traffic stops and checkpoints appear to be overwhelmingly where it happens.
    Likes Toby196 liked this post

Based on Marc’s suggestion I placed an order through their sister site 24 hours ago. Since then I’ve heard no update on the order, nor have I received a response from Marc. I find this to be unlike them. Has anyone else heard from them?
    Last edited by jabone747; 5 Days Ago at 09:40 AM.

10. Does anyone know if any of the 100mg options are extended release or is it only 200? For the situation I bought for, I feel like 100mg extended would be preferable to 200mg extended or 100mg IR.

Quote Originally Posted by rjatx View Post
    With Zelle gone from this site, we should be preparing for it to leave the other sister site as well. I think I will contact this vendor and suggest Bitcoin Cash, and I think others should as well. Currently Bitcoin has transaction fees in the ballpark of $20-$30, so this limits our ability to safely anonymize our transactions by moving the money out of Coinbase(one of the easier and most convenient ways to get Bitcoin), into a different wallet, and then possibly a different wallet again, because the money that it costs to do this is infeasible. Bitcoin Cash on the other hand is also purchasable on Coinbase, and many popular e-wallets(blockchain.info as an example) allow Bitcoin Cash transactions. Currently I believe the current transaction cost for Bitcoin Cash is around 40cents, which is reasonable cost to move money around a couple of times to anonymize it. The vendor would have to be careful not to mix up BTC and BCH as far as doing the calculations, but that will be up to the vendor to solve.

Overall, Bitcoin makes it convenient to buy from this vendor, but if I have to pay $60 just to anonymize my bitcoin it just won't work, and if I have to pay $30 even if I don't want to anonymize as a transaction fee, the discount for using bitcoin isn't very helpful. However if we can get those costs to 80cents and 40cents it would really provide a great service to us all.

Cheers!
    rjatx
    Last time I ordered, their crypto payment processor was showing more options besides Bitcoin - I distinctly remember Ethereum showing on the payment page - however I don't know if they work as I already had the BTC ready.

Treble has a spectacular aura aboutTreble has a spectacular aura aboutTreble has a spectacular aura aboutTreble has a spectacular aura aboutTreble has a spectacular aura about

Alright...I have a reship stuck in customs...Praying it breaks free and gets here in the normal amount of time. Not 8 days from NY to or.

12. Sigh, bitcoin is killing me with these processing fees. Have to wait ten days for my wallet to fill before doing anything again. I messaged them back regarding the package getting stuck in customs and will see what they say.

Use Coinbase for sending Bitcoin. Yes the transaction fee may be a bit high, but it’s convenient and works well.

14. How has opps time been for others lately? Ordered 10 days ago and it hasn't even cleared opps and I'm almost out of my meds. Getting pretty stressed out.

Toby196 is a jewel in the roughToby196 is a jewel in the roughToby196 is a jewel in the roughToby196 is a jewel in the roughToby196 is a jewel in the roughToby196 is a jewel in the roughToby196 is a jewel in the roughToby196 is a jewel in the roughToby196 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by myglm3 View Post
    How has opps time been for others lately? Ordered 10 days ago and it hasn't even cleared opps and I'm almost out of my meds. Getting pretty stressed out.
    My recent order only spent 3 days in OPPS (which is fairly quick compared to past orders from that region), then cleared Customs in less than 2 days.

In fact things were going great until my order arrived at my local hub, and I was once again reminded of how much I hate the USPS. Thinking I may have to sign for the package, I sat around for 3 days straight waiting for the mailman. Finally on the 3rd day (Saturday), my order was delivered. Only problem was that it wasn't delivered to my house, but to someone else in my area (the mailman couldn't remember where he had left it at). Thankfully though, the neighbor was kind enough to bring the package over to my house today (Sunday), after she opened the item and realized that she hadn't ordered any "unusual sounding" pills (fortunately, she's not the type to be nosy, or to cause trouble - she's good friends with my family). So I'm still ticked off with the Post Office, but relieved that I have trustworthy neighbors.
    Last edited by Toby196; 3 Days Ago at 01:42 AM.
    Helpful Anne Onomis, myglm3 Rated helpful

16. I dislike that they are sending via EMS now. All previous orders were seamless and without issue; my first ever EMS package from them.

Ordered on December 28th.

In transit to Destination
    2017-12-31

Held by Customs at Destination
    2018-01-02 00:53

2018-01-02 03:08

2018-01-03 04:16

2018-01-05 04:57

That's where I am at now. I am asking all vendors if they can send as registered airmail, or at least not EMS.

17. I placed a small order with them to test the waters and asked them not to send via EMS. They gave me a super nice reply regarding my package stuck in customs, I will share it here! If I'm giving too much information, please tell me and I will edit it out.

"thank you for getting in contact. Indeed this period is too long and it is likely the item will not be released. We would like to reship this item. We had used EMS before Christmas to make sure your get your order fast over the holidays but it appears a few items got stuck. However we do not have the same issue with regular ePacket Service which currently delivery in 8-12 days. We will add the reshipment to the small order from our other shop and ship both today. You will receive the tracking info within a few short hours via email. Please do not hesitate to get in contact if you have any questions, thank you."

Excellent communication and I am feeling much more confident now.
    Likes songsiren liked this post

Toby196 is a jewel in the roughToby196 is a jewel in the roughToby196 is a jewel in the roughToby196 is a jewel in the roughToby196 is a jewel in the roughToby196 is a jewel in the roughToby196 is a jewel in the roughToby196 is a jewel in the roughToby196 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Toby196 View Post
    My recent order only spent 3 days in OPPS (which is fairly quick compared to past orders from that region), then cleared Customs in less than 2 days.

In fact things were going great until my order arrived at my local hub, and I was once again reminded of how much I hate the USPS. Thinking I may have to sign for the package, I sat around for 3 days straight waiting for the mailman. Finally on the 3rd day (Saturday), my order was delivered. Only problem was that it wasn't delivered to my house, but to someone else in my area (the mailman couldn't remember where he had left it at). Thankfully though, the neighbor was kind enough to bring the package over to my house today (Sunday), after she opened the item and realized that she hadn't ordered any "unusual sounding" pills (fortunately, she's not the type to be nosy, or to cause trouble - she's good friends with my family). So I'm still ticked off with the Post Office, but relieved that I have trustworthy neighbors.
    I forgot to give the details of my order -

Jan. 1 : Order Placed
    Jan. 2: Order Shipped
    Jan. 13: Order Delivered (to the wrong house - )

I wanted to add that even though it only took 10 days (which is great), it actually should have been here at least 1 or 2 days quicker (it sat at the local distribution hub for almost 3 days). Also, as I'd mentioned earlier it was delivered to a neighbors house, but I'm fairly certain that a signature was not needed (the Mailman just left it on her front porch). So, it looks like it shipped the exact same way that my last order in November shipped, which I hope will remain the case (I hate having to sign for items).
    Helpful songsiren, Anne Onomis Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Toby196 View Post

Yowza, that is scary! Definitely just sounds like an innocent mistake by the postman, we've gotten a few things for others ourselves, but if a certain few houses in my immediate area got and opened one of these... well, that could go badly. Glad you got it, was starting to worry as you hadn't posted and I hadn't seen mine either, but if yours was Saturday then I'm looking at one of the next few days, I hope. Very glad to know it looks like no sig with yours, too.
    Likes Toby196 liked this post

20. After 7 day opps my pack his isc yesterday morning. Fingers crossed for short stay and quick journey to me. As usual I waited too late to order and I'll be out of my meds day after tomorrow.

21. Default Customs, reshipment, pleasant surprise and happy customer.

Quote Originally Posted by gorble View Post
    I got the same notice. Great customer service! They didn't even wait to see if it clears customs.
    While tracking my reshipped order, I discovered the original order had cleared customs and was on it's way!
    Original order:
    December 15, 2017
    December 19, 2017, 11:01 am Processed Through Facility SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE
    December 26, 2017, 9:40 pm Processed Through Facility ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
    Dec. 28? Inbound Into Customs
    January 3, 2018, 6:02 pm Arrived at USPS Regional Facility QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER
    January 5, 2018, 12:53 pm In Transit to Destination
    January 6, 2018, 8:39 am Departed USPS Regional Facility QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER
    January 7, 2018, 12:39 pm In Transit to Destination On its way to xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    January 8, 2018, 8:26 pm Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
    January 8, 2018, 11:50 pm Departed USPS Regional Facility
    January 9, 2018, 12:58 am Arrived at USPS Regional Facility (my city)
    January 9, 2018, 5:56 pm Delivered, In/At Mailbox
    Reship order:
    January 3 notified of reshipment
    January 4, 2018, 4:26 pm Processed Through Facility SINGAPORE
    January 11, 2018, 8:22 am Processed Through Facility ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
    January 13, 2018, 7:14 pm Arrived at USPS Regional Facility QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER
    January 14, 2018, 2:00 am Departed USPS Regional Facility QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER
    January 14, 2018, 5:44 pm Arrived at USPS Facility (regional hub)
    January 14, 2018, 9:55 pm Arrived at USPS Regional Facility DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX
    January 15, 2018, 3:50 am Arrived at USPS Regional Facility [my city] DISTRIBUTION CENTER
    January 15, 2018, 8:34 am Arrived at Hub (my city)
    January 16, 2018, 12:50 pm In Transit to Destination - Expected Delivery on Tuesday 16 January 2018 by 8:00pm
    Things moved a lot faster for the second shipment - no customs and no Christmas backlog.
    Call me a very satisfied customer.

22. tramadolshop.is (formerly tramadolshop.cc (site related to those behind pillsbrothers.is)
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast