Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1261

Thread: tramadolshop.is (formerly tramadolshop.cc (site related to those behind pillsbrothers.is)

1. Yeah...this sucks.
    Helpful neebus Rated helpful
    Likes myglm3 liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    tramadolshop.is (formerly tramadolshop.cc (site related to those behind pillsbrothers.is)
    Quote Originally Posted by neebus View Post
    Ordered 4/5 still in pre processing 4/14. This is much longer than usual. Starting to worry. Fingers crossed.
    My order is the same date. When I contacted them they gave me the tracking links which i had already checked. Also, they told
    "The estimated delivery is 7-14 business days and this making the delivery likely between 13 April to 24th April 2018."
    I'm thinking that all these orders will drop to isc at the same time. I have faith
    Likes rais4, Calimntgirl liked this post
    "Stay positive, and love your life"

Quote Originally Posted by Delightful_Destruction View Post
    My order is the same date. When I contacted them they gave me the tracking links which i had already checked. Also, they told
    "The estimated delivery is 7-14 business days and this making the delivery likely between 13 April to 24th April 2018."
    I'm thinking that all these orders will drop to isc at the same time. I have faith
    Hi, how are you? I was just wondering what tracking people use. 17 or after, mines the same for last 7 days on both, waiting to be dispatched. Unfortunately I didn’t read this thread beforehand.
    Need something for sleep, even Benadryl & benzos aren’t working.....thanks for any advice/info.
    Likes Calimntgirl liked this post

5. hey all worst fears can calm, my magazines passed customs and on its way, plus I noticed 'sam' emailed me professionally without me contacting to let me know things are moving.
    Helpful Sapper_Toby, rais4 Rated helpful

songsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud of

Hi all! I. Received my order on 4/13 it took about 10 days from shipping to receiving to get to me. This is about the normal turnaround time for me. I hope everyone else has full mailboxes soon. Best of luck...Song

Quote Originally Posted by KeithDavid View Post
    Hi, how are you? I was just wondering what tracking people use. 17 or after, mines the same for last 7 days on both, waiting to be dispatched. Unfortunately I didn’t read this thread beforehand.
    Need something for sleep, even Benadryl & benzos aren’t working.....thanks for any advice/info.
    I use usps, 17 track and I asked them also and they gave me that info

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeLucid View Post
    hey all worst fears can calm, my magazines passed customs and on its way, plus I noticed 'sam' emailed me professionally without me contacting to let me know things are moving.
    That's awesome news! I just need mine to move now.
    Likes Calimntgirl, neebus, Anne Onomis liked this post

8. I also get hot flashes when on the 200....I thought that being a 43 woman, it was just my hormones! Lol
    Likes ludwig1961, Anne Onomis liked this post

9. Quote Originally Posted by neebus View Post
    Ordered 4/5 still in pre processing 4/14. This is much longer than usual. Starting to worry. Fingers crossed.
    So my package has finally moved from Origin Post is Preparing Shipment to SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE, Processed Through Facility. So at least it made it to the post office and should be on it's way. Wish me luck guys. And I am wishing luck to you too!!

10. In my last order I have been helped by "Lisa" I requested a sample with my (large) order. She said it would have to be shipped separately. Nothing ever happened since 4/4. At this point I don't really care about a sample, I am just hoping to get the order I paid for.
    Likes Calimntgirl, proxmp, Anne Onomis liked this post

So my package has finally moved from Origin Post is Preparing Shipment to SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE, Processed Through Facility. So at least it made it to the post office and should be on it's way. Wish me luck guys. And I am wishing luck to you too!!
    Facility at the origin or near your destination?
    Likes Sapper_Toby, Zinnia63 liked this post

12. Order from 9th just blew through POE (different than the normal NY) in 4 hrs and on its way, should receive tomorrow. Good luck to all those still waiting.
    Helpful Anne Onomis, Sapper_Toby, rais4 Rated helpful

Estee is a jewel in the roughEstee is a jewel in the roughEstee is a jewel in the roughEstee is a jewel in the roughEstee is a jewel in the roughEstee is a jewel in the roughEstee is a jewel in the roughEstee is a jewel in the rough

I literally got this same email, stating those same dates. Will mine go through ISC in NY even though I live on the west coast?

14. Singapore facility
    Helpful Sapper_Toby Rated helpful

15. Ok so those who might know more or have been through this stuff before...several of us here ordered on the 3rd/4th/5th and are still stuck in Opps and now others who ordered a week after us and it's already cleared customs and is headed to them....
    I'm starting to really worry and get frustrated. I've been out of all my meds for 5 days now and it's not getting any easier. I am baffled as to what is happening here. How in the world our packages are still stuck in Opps and stuff recently ordered already cleared and moving? If it's a backlog, don't they get the older stuff moving first? Any thoughts as to what people think is actually going on? None of this makes sense. I sent a message to "Sam" yesterday and so far no response.
    Last edited by myglm3; 1 Week Ago at 11:05 AM.
    Likes Sapper_Toby, neebus liked this post

16. I'm not exactly sure what happened here. I ordered last month, and it supposedly shipped in the 28th. JUST this morning I'm finally getting a response from "Lisa" that my order finally is en route to destination. I think there was a screw up in Singapore with the airline company... Sorry you've been out of your meds. That sucks. I actually stretched mine as far as they could possibly go, tapering and tapering, so I still am okay for a few days. Of you have a local head shop around, go buy some Kratom. That will REALLY help.
    Likes proxmp, ludwig1961, myglm3, Anne Onomis liked this post

Estee is a jewel in the roughEstee is a jewel in the roughEstee is a jewel in the roughEstee is a jewel in the roughEstee is a jewel in the roughEstee is a jewel in the roughEstee is a jewel in the roughEstee is a jewel in the rough

Mine was in "Dispatched to Destination" from 4/5 until present.... so you've had more movement than I have. Are you in the USA?
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful

18. It sounds like we're all going to get our packages right around the same time. I sure learned my lesson on this one! Never wait so long between orders!
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful

19. shipped Mar 23
    Received Apr 16

Just be patient people somethins screwy with the post obviously right now, but it should come... over 3 weeks here, but I can understand its not their fault so happy customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Estee View Post
    Mine was in "Dispatched to Destination" from 4/5 until present.... so you've had more movement than I have. Are you in the USA?
    Mine is opps since 4/5 also, however if I check the tracking on all sites it says that plus dispatched overseas which it has since it shipped and I'm in the US . We'll all be good. Just takes time.
    Helpful Estee Rated helpful

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by myglm3 View Post
    Ok so those who might know more or have been through this stuff before...several of us here ordered on the 3rd/4th/5th and are still stuck in Opps and now others who ordered a week after us and it's already cleared customs and is headed to them....
    I'm starting to really worry and get frustrated. I've been out of all my meds for 5 days now and it's not getting any easier. I am baffled as to what is happening here. How in the world our packages are still stuck in Opps and stuff recently ordered already cleared and moving? If it's a backlog, don't they get the older stuff moving first? Any thoughts as to what people think is actually going on? None of this makes sense. I sent a message to "Sam" yesterday and so far no response.
    I can't tell you exactly what is going on but you're not alone. I've seen people mention orders that are stuck in Customs or Opps for a month with no tracking updates, but orders made just last week are flying right through and people are receiving them. Very frustrating.

22. tramadolshop.is (formerly tramadolshop.cc (site related to those behind pillsbrothers.is)
Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast