Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1386

Thread: tramadolshop.is (formerly tramadolshop.cc (site related to those behind pillsbrothers.is)

dtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    I'm not in the same country as you so our laws are quite different and there has been a lot in the sporting field lately with banned "supplements". We also have a lot more restrictions here so sometimes I'm surprised anything gets through ??

Having said that I did request my reship to be sent in an envelope as that's what another company use and I've never had problems. I also read that customs here are more likely to search parcels (boxes etc) and I think it goes through a different area.
    Excellent points! Every country is different regarding importation of, well, everything. Americans too often think everyone online is another American.

If I could make a suggestion; if you filled in the location part of your PR profile, others would be able to see which country your comment applies to. You don't need to (and probably don't want to) fill in your exact location. Just put something in there that will help others understand what part of the world you're from.
    Helpful Anne Onomis Rated helpful
    Likes Sapper_Toby liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    tramadolshop.is (formerly tramadolshop.cc (site related to those behind pillsbrothers.is)
    Delightful_Destruction has a spectacular aura aboutDelightful_Destruction has a spectacular aura aboutDelightful_Destruction has a spectacular aura aboutDelightful_Destruction has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by dtek View Post
    Totally agree. I'm not in any way trying to suggest that this vendor is a bad choice. Personally, I think they're excellent. At the same time, I believe everyone is entitled to the information they need to make decisions about what is and is not an acceptable risk. I only pointed out the rattling because I've heard many on PR express worry about that particular issue. Personally, I think this vendor's packaging is fine; just not very stealthy ( IMNSHO
    Indeed. And agreed. Knowledge is power and having all the information to make an informed decision before choosing a vendor is the beauty of these spaces. Keep on helping those new to this groove
    Helpful Madison808, Anne Onomis Rated helpful
    Likes Sapper_Toby, LightRF liked this post
    "Stay positive, and love your life"

Delightful_Destruction has a spectacular aura aboutDelightful_Destruction has a spectacular aura aboutDelightful_Destruction has a spectacular aura aboutDelightful_Destruction has a spectacular aura about

I have a package that is out for delivery. Sent on the fourth. Everything appears to be back on track here. I am now fully stocked up with an order from another vendor also. Now that I am flush I think I'll continue to order like normal and stay ahead of the game. Just in case.
    Helpful Stevo2, Anne Onomis, myglm3 Rated helpful
    Likes Sapper_Toby, LightRF liked this post

5. Logging my second successful order from tramadolshop.is. From order to delivery in 10 days! Used zelle. Green tramadol with white print (200mg) are effective and my first order of soma is heavenly!! Their customer service is great and even supplied a sample of my choice. I’m thrilled with this company and this site to have found such a great service. Next up is Modafinil as my last order saved me during travel and no sleep.

Letter delivered yesterday! Hadn't even checked tracking yet it went so fast! Less than 10 days from order to delivery. Phew, I was a little worried, but things went as smooth as ever! All intact and accounted for, just like always. Best to all waiting for a pack to arrive.
    Helpful Anne Onomis, Sapper_Toby Rated helpful
    Likes davidpaul, LightRF liked this post

Had a package land yesterday. That would make an 8 day turnaround from the time I placed the order. Very happy
    Helpful Sapper_Toby, Anne Onomis, Stevo2 Rated helpful

8. Quote Originally Posted by rondarling View Post
    I made my first order through Sam at the beginning of the month. Unfortunately, the package got intercepted somewhere along the way (Northeast USA). I was going to wait a few more days before I emailed them to let them know the shipment has not arrived. Instead, Sam beat me to it and reached out to me first; he assured me that customer service is a top priority and they will be preparing reshipment in the coming days. Sure enough I receive the tracking number for the item that was intercepted. I will update when I receive my package with a more in depth review

Customer Service (10/10); Quality (?).
    My reshipment arrived and I must say that I am very pleased with this vendor. I ordered the pr0s0m@ and the quality is top notch. Sam was very responsive to emails and went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied with my order. I highly recommend this vendor and will definitely be placing more orders in the future.
    Helpful Sapper_Toby, Anne Onomis, LightRF Rated helpful

luvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud of

I need to place an order asap and was referred to this vendor. Never tried them before so have many questions....mainly how long are shipments taking as I need to get order as soon as possible....one, because I am very close to running out and two, I need to get an order before a trip I'm taking about end of this month! (feel free to PM me with any other suggestions!) Is there a website with contact and payment info? Thanks!

10. Quote Originally Posted by luvspets View Post
    I need to place an order asap and was referred to this vendor. Never tried them before so have many questions....mainly how long are shipments taking as I need to get order as soon as possible....one, because I am very close to running out and two, I need to get an order before a trip I'm taking about end of this month! (feel free to PM me with any other suggestions!) Is there a website with contact and payment info? Thanks!
    Luvspets— the website is the title of this thread. Tramadolshop is. Com. I’m new to this forum and thankfully stumbled upon them as I’ve horrid endometriosis, fibroids, and ovarian cysts. I tease my hubs that I’m ugly on the inside; lol.
    Using zelle shipment took 10 days to US from order placement. I’ve heard other payment methods taking longer (within this very thread). They are responsive to email. I’d suggest you contact them directly with questions.

I’ve received the green tramadol with white lettering twice with no issues. Very effective although I open the caps and split the 200 mg. My rx is only 50 mg so try to stay in line. Good luck!
    Helpful luvspets Rated helpful

luvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud of

Thanks for the info @LightRF! 10-days to delivery is do-able but I sure wish I could find info on something a bit quicker!
    I placed several orders with their sister site (PBros.) a few years back and am wondering if a helpful, kind fellow named "Marc" is still
    working with them...anyone know?
    Has anyone used their CC for orders, and if so, did everything go OK?
    Helpful ludwig1961, LightRF Rated helpful
    *A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves a thousand moments of regret.*

Quote Originally Posted by rais4 View Post
    Thanks @Doc Rogue I post in here a lot and know many of the members so I came here first (picture a frantic, panicked looking person biting their nails lol)-but I do think other Vendors will be impacted first and I have had people tell me that email source vendors from India have sent out emails stating they cannot ship tramadol. I agree with @Anne Onomis that maybe get a bit extra? I am big on stocking up and I have severe anxiety so this doesn't help or the current package from India sitting in customs for a few days/a week, Ok 8 days-but that doesn't mean anything lately as slow as they've been.

I can concur with the pill splitting- it's a fine science lol, I can picture you trying to split the pill and then searching for the rest, I don't use a splitter, but a very sharp small paring knife. I go very slowly and it works great. As Always we Must Stand United (seriously)
    @rais4, Is this the vendor you mentioned? I totally agree with your last sentence "We must stand united"!! BTW...PLEASE check your PMs from me! It's pretty urgent!
    *A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves a thousand moments of regret.*

Hello everyone, I just had a quick question on what the consensus best brand of tram is from here? The 225's seem good but different than the ones from the states I used to be prescribed to, the white 319's. Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Wife ordered to the midwest and it took 10 days door to door just 3 weeks ago if that is help to those waiting. Good luck to everyone and thanks for any feedback!
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful

Sapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by KeithDavid View Post
    Hello everyone, I just had a quick question on what the consensus best brand of tram is from here? The 225's seem good but different than the ones from the states I used to be prescribed to, the white 319's. Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Wife ordered to the midwest and it took 10 days door to door just 3 weeks ago if that is help to those waiting. Good luck to everyone and thanks for any feedback!
    Hi @KeithDavid . I've only tried 3 or 4 different brands of the 200mg Trams they offer. I had long settled on the original Tamol XX 200 which were a red pentagon/octagon shaped tablet that un-scored and frustrating to split. When they started offering the Tamol XX 200 as a larger, round, white tablet that was cross-scored, and really easy to split (with a pill splitter at least), I tried them out and since they were just as effective as the originals I've been using them ever since. So I guess those would get my recommendation, but as I said, I've only tried a few different ones so there might be better ones available.

Several pages back in this thread, @Anne Onomis provided a great summary of some their offerings. The post is here (Click Me). And hopefully others on this thread with a more diverse experience with their various Trams will chime in to provide you with more information.
    Helpful songsiren, Anne Onomis, KeithDavid Rated helpful
    The member formerly known as Toby196

rais4 is a jewel in the roughrais4 is a jewel in the roughrais4 is a jewel in the roughrais4 is a jewel in the roughrais4 is a jewel in the roughrais4 is a jewel in the roughrais4 is a jewel in the roughrais4 is a jewel in the roughrais4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by luvspets View Post
    @rais4, Is this the vendor you mentioned? I totally agree with your last sentence "We must stand united"!! BTW...PLEASE check your PMs from me! It's pretty urgent!
    This is the one I mentioned, very reliable-will re-ship and usually 7 to 10 days.

wocka will become famous soon enough

Has anyone spoken to this site about the currently changing state of affairs? It seems like things are ok so far but I was just wondering if anyone had anymore info on them.

Quote Originally Posted by luvspets View Post
    Thanks for the info @LightRF! 10-days to delivery is do-able but I sure wish I could find info on something a bit quicker!
    I placed several orders with their sister site (PBros.) a few years back and am wondering if a helpful, kind fellow named "Marc" is still
    working with them...anyone know?
    Has anyone used their CC for orders, and if so, did everything go OK?
    I’ve never seen a CC option, only Zelle, MG & epay. Is there one that I’m just missing? There’s also only the 1 shipping option correct? Thanks for the help & good luck to everyone waiting! =)
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful

Sapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to allSapper_Toby is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by KeithDavid View Post
    I’ve never seen a CC option, only Zelle, MG & epay. Is there one that I’m just missing? There’s also only the 1 shipping option correct? Thanks for the help & good luck to everyone waiting! =)
    I just checked to make sure, and they're also still accepting BitCoin. But I was surprised to see that they do in fact have Credit Card listed under "Payments", but when you click on it, it only says "Coming Soon". I didn't notice that on my last order, so it must be a new development.

As far as Shipping, I've never been presented with another choice - just the usual "free" method they use.
    Helpful Anne Onomis Rated helpful
    The member formerly known as Toby196

They've had the CC logos on their home page for awhile, but they've never actually been an option at checkout. Kind of weird how they do that. Maybe just to draw people in? Anyway, I'm just glad they brought Zelle back, otherwise I wouldn't use these guys. I'm not taking the Bitcoin plunge anytime soon!
    Likes Sapper_Toby, ludwig1961, Anne Onomis liked this post

20. Quote Originally Posted by wocka View Post
    Has anyone spoken to this site about the currently changing state of affairs? It seems like things are ok so far but I was just wondering if anyone had anymore info on them.
    I asked them. They said that the changes were "unclear" so they were waiting on more concrete info, but also said they're not actually based in India so worst-case scenario they'd just need to source their product from somewhere else. They also said they don't think unavailability will become a major issue though, so it should be safe to order from them if you're interested.
    Last edited by onlyareader; 1 Week Ago at 06:01 AM.

wocka will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by onlyareader View Post
    I asked them. They said that the changes were "unclear" so they were waiting on more concrete info, but also said they're not actually based in India so worst-case scenario they'd just need to source their product from somewhere else. They also said they don't think unavailability will become a major issue though, so it should be safe to order from them if you're interested.
    Exactly the answer I was looking for. I appreciate it.

22. tramadolshop.is (formerly tramadolshop.cc (site related to those behind pillsbrothers.is)
Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 LastLast