Thread: Anyone heard of dropshipmd?

petite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to behold

Default Anyone heard of dropshipmd?

Not sure if this is right place to ask, so move if need be. I stumbled across a site called dropshipmd and if anyone has ever used it, I'd like to know. The prices were too good to be true...esp for boner meds..
    Can anyone inform me? thanks much.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. I have never used dropshipmd. However "too good to be true" low pricing is a big red flag. If you don't get specific info on this sight "and even if you do", Google the site put "dropshipmd reviews" in the search box.Do lots and lots of reading. Keep in mind that some of the reviews could be just be shills. Good luck! Hopefully one of the many folks on the forums that are way smarter than me chimes in with more specific info.
    Likes petite liked this post

petite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by dannyb View Post
    I have never used dropshipmd. However "too good to be true" low pricing is a big red flag. If you don't get specific info on this sight "and even if you do", Google the site put "dropshipmd reviews" in the search box.Do lots and lots of reading. Keep in mind that some of the reviews could be just be shills. Good luck! Hopefully one of the many folks on the forums that are way smarter than me chimes in with more specific info.
    Yeah I can't find any solid information on it. The prices are similar to PB's lowest prices, or another vendor from the senior section, but not knowing anything... not going there. I can't imagine it's THAT easy.. they claim to be in biz from 2009.

Apteka will become famous soon enoughApteka will become famous soon enoughApteka will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by petite View Post
    Yeah I can't find any solid information on it. The prices are similar to PB's lowest prices, or another vendor from the senior section, but not knowing anything... not going there. I can't imagine it's THAT easy.. they claim to be in biz from 2009.
    If they have not done their biz in the DN then this is simply impossible. You can trust a company selling cheap indian generics,
    registered in S. America and NO reviews? You've done it right and have asked others. If nobody here knows them, then they
    did not exist ore were in the DN. My 0.02

Researching I noticed they have this Phone #: (+91)-804802237

I was able to find: baratopanama.blogspot.com/ Which then redirects you to: highqualityprods.com/?wm=17403&tr=8051
    I would assume they are related Since researching it had this and brought me to that:
    Mercado Senegal
    baratopanama.blogspot.com/
    Translate this page
    Cont?ctenos Direcci?n: 45 , Navketan Industrial Estate , Mahakali Caves Road , Andheri East Mumbai - 400093 Maharashtra , India M?vil : ( +91 ) -804802237 ...

This other site shares the same phone number: meds163.com/ <--- Same as dropship just in chinese.
    as well as this oner: hcv365.com/ -----> This other site: hcv-hope.com has the same template as HCV365 just a different phone number

While Searching I found this:
    Harvoni mongolia | Грандиозная эффективность
    www.ripoffalert.org/harvoni-mongolia
    Sep 8, 2016 - Address: 45, Navketan Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri East Mumbai - 400093 Maharashtra, India; Mobile: (+91)-804802237.

After going to that site I am sent here: indi-med.com/, I am unsure that all that is about.

Going through HCV HOPE Since it has a different # which is this: (+91)-8048429687 (Mr. Sham)
    I researched more on that and found:

arv24.com Shares that same phone #

Hope this can help you find some more info. I would stear away like a few recommend.
    Helpful petite, Apteka, Raspberry Rated helpful

dtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud of

dropshipmd ... The prices were too good to be true...esp for boner meds..
    I have no idea if this is a legitimate vendor. But either you're buying truly stupendous numbers of boner pills, or you don't know where to get a good deal.

Looks like you need to purchase a minimum of a hundred pills from them. If you're buying a hundred, there's at least one place that's definitely legitimate where you can get a better price.

On the other hand, if you're buying multi-hundred lots, those prices don't look too far off. But I still don't know if the place is legit.
    Helpful petite, Apteka Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by dtek View Post
    I have no idea if this is a legitimate vendor. But either you're buying truly stupendous numbers of boner pills, or you don't know where to get a good deal.

Looks like you need to purchase a minimum of a hundred pills from them. If you're buying a hundred, there's at least one place that's definitely legitimate where you can get a better price.

On the other hand, if you're buying multi-hundred lots, those prices don't look too far off. But I still don't know if the place is legit.

I was considering a vendor from the senior section, but another member reported the penegra to be weak/subpar, with no refunds or reships, so I backed off. I don't mind ordering 100+ boner pills but if they are not up to par, it's wasted money, imho.

Quote Originally Posted by kmontayne View Post
    Researching I noticed they have this Phone #: (+91)-804802237

I was able to find: baratopanama.blogspot.com/ Which then redirects you to: highqualityprods.com/?wm=17403&tr=8051
    I would assume they are related Since researching it had this and brought me to that:
    Mercado Senegal
    baratopanama.blogspot.com/
    Translate this page
    Cont?ctenos Direcci?n: 45 , Navketan Industrial Estate , Mahakali Caves Road , Andheri East Mumbai - 400093 Maharashtra , India M?vil : ( +91 ) -804802237 ...

This other site shares the same phone number: meds163.com/ <--- Same as dropship just in chinese.
    as well as this oner: hcv365.com/ -----> This other site: hcv-hope.com has the same template as HCV365 just a different phone number

While Searching I found this:
    Harvoni mongolia | Грандиозная эффективность
    www.ripoffalert.org/harvoni-mongolia
    Sep 8, 2016 - Address: 45, Navketan Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri East Mumbai - 400093 Maharashtra, India; Mobile: (+91)-804802237.

After going to that site I am sent here: indi-med.com/, I am unsure that all that is about.

Going through HCV HOPE Since it has a different # which is this: (+91)-8048429687 (Mr. Sham)
    I researched more on that and found:

arv24.com Shares that same phone #

Hope this can help you find some more info. I would stear away like a few recommend.
    WOW, I don't know how you did that, but THANK YOU. Doesn't look good. I stumbled across it as a friend was asking me if I've seen any Abra 100, and I don't think anyone has that anymore. Never tried it myself. Out of curiousity I started roaming the web and this dropshipmd place showed up.

dtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud of

I was considering a vendor from the senior section, but another member reported the penegra to be weak/subpar, with no refunds or reships, so I backed off. I don't mind ordering 100+ boner pills but if they are not up to par, it's wasted money, imho.
    Take a look at this thread: www.pillsbrothers.is / pillsbrothers@neomailbox.ch (formerly Pillsbrothers.cc / pillsbrothers.com)

I don't know if they carry Penegra, but the pills I buy there are effective and cheaper than the prices at dropshipmd (unless you're buying 500 or more at a time).

Quote Originally Posted by dtek View Post
    Take a look at this thread: www.pillsbrothers.is / pillsbrothers@neomailbox.ch (formerly Pillsbrothers.cc / pillsbrothers.com)

I don't know if they carry Penegra, but the pills I buy there are effective and cheaper than the prices at dropshipmd (unless you're buying 500 or more at a time).
    I did just receive my order of fildena 120 from PB last week. Thank you.
    Likes dtek, rad54 liked this post

WOW, I don't know how you did that, but THANK YOU. Doesn't look good. I stumbled across it as a friend was asking me if I've seen any Abra 100, and I don't think anyone has that anymore. Never tried it myself. Out of curiousity I started roaming the web and this dropshipmd place showed up.
    Any time. That's what we are all here for hope you are able to get to where you are looking to get to

13. Quote Originally Posted by petite View Post
    I did just receive my order of fildena 120 from PB last week. Thank you.
    I just ordered the Fildena 120's from PB yesterday. Have you tried your new batch yet? How do you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by rad54 View Post
    I just ordered the Fildena 120's from PB yesterday. Have you tried your new batch yet? How do you like it?
    I passed some along to a friend and he reported it's working great. Mr. Man and I haven't dipped into it quite yet. I did receive the sample strip of Sextreme 150 and that's up for testing soon. I will report back as soon as we try them.

Hello Petite,

Would you please able to assist me that from where did you come to know about dropshipmd? I am just curious to know about this becuase they are shipping from India and still their shipping charges are too high, why is that so? I also usually try to search about some good refrence sites however experiecne shared by somebody might help you to choose better options for future.

16. Anyone heard of dropshipmd?