Thread: Medixlife.com

Default Medixlife.com

Is a OP based in Russia, specializing in various nootropics and other Russian supplements. They're cheaper then rupharma and extrapharmacy.ru
    and those who pay Bitcoin/litecoin get 10% off. I can vouch for the owner -Andrey, as I've done many business deals with him without issues. Only thing is - the shipping takes a while....expect 14 days.

Sorry, no schedule IV and the likes here. Just thought I'd share - admins, please remove if not allowed to post here. Thanks.
    Helpful LightUser99 Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    deathskullz is offline Banned Reason: Sending unsolicited PMs promoting scam vendor
    deathskullz will become famous soon enough

id stay away. IMO. Russia..legit..don't usually go hand and hand. Hopefully someone has some actual real life experience and can comment.

ludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura about

I made an order here a few minutes ago. A small order, but an order nonetheless. There are a couple of items I want to try. Nootropics.....I will keep you posted.
    Likes Keith K Stone liked this post

Yes, Andrey has now added various other medications - some interesting pain killers, the active ingredients that we don't have in the US or at least I've never heard off, plus some antibiotics, antifungals etc.

ludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura aboutludwig1961 has a spectacular aura about

I am just giving ya'll an update. I ordered 2 weeks ago. They sent tracking number quickly, 2 days and it has tracked really good all the way. I think I might receive the letter tomorrow. I'll post and let you know tomorrow afternoon.

package received all is well. Letter was very discreet. Medix is good with me.
    Likes slick76 liked this post

ordered 7-5 received 7-19-2018 everything in order
    Helpful Kessa Rated helpful
    Likes slick76 liked this post

Kessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to beholdKessa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by ludwig1961 View Post
    package received all is well. Letter was very discreet. Medix is good with me.
    Hey, did you have to sign for your package? I am so anxious about ordering from an IOP. I have yet to find one that I dont have to sign for.
    MY DEVIL DANCED WITH HIS DEMON AND THE FIDDLERS TUNE IS FAR FROM OVER. - DEXTER

Yes, it seems I sign for every that I get.
    Helpful Kessa Rated helpful

11. @ludwig1961

Have you ordered from Medixlife using "Express shipping" or standard?
    It seems you had received your package within 14 days. I want to place an order using express shipping but wanted to check with you first. Their website says for express shipping 6-12 days to USA and standard 12-18 days. Pleased let me know.

12. @ludwig1961

Have you ordered from Medixlife using "Express shipping" or standard?
    It seems you had received your package within 14 days. I want to place an order using express shipping but wanted to check with you first. Their website says for express shipping 6-12 days to USA and standard 12-18 days. Please let me know.

I used the cheapest one. I think it was standard. It was fast anyway.

Is this OP still in business?
    They seem to accept paypal, but after I submit an order, there is no follow up email with payment instructions. Can't seem to get any kind of reply from this website.

Yeah, still in business. No luck writing and getting a response but I placed an order for some iron, paid by BC and 2-3 days later received a note that it was shipped.

16. Medixlife.com