Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: USAtabs.net

Default USAtabs.net

What about USAtabs.net? Does anyone have any recent experience with them?
    Likes SWAT, PaisleyDaisy, bluebell liked this post

@Insomniac94 @Bawston @Sheena @cat person @fiesty @Skeptical @Danie @seashells @Gap @chell55

Ordering from usatabs.net, I ordered on Fri and received Sat (express chipping 39.99) using echeck. eCheck cleared bank, no problems.

Also, usatabs dot net

Monday, 2/25 (ordered)

Rec'd 2/26
    Likes bluebell liked this post
    People who choose to treat you poorly, are defining their story, not yours.

4. @Bawston @karuna @Danie
    Referring to usatabs —- For echeck someone mentioned that they need a copy of a voided check? Is that still the case? Haven’t used echeck in forever but we legitimately don’t have paper checks and haven’t for years. Hopefully I can just provide the account and routing info.... Also, is it better to call the order in and if so, is the # on the website? Thanks!

There is indeed a phone number on their website. They mention that an order has to be confirmed by phone so I am sure you will be able to speak with them.
    Helpful PaisleyDaisy, peppergirl Rated helpful

Bawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond repute
    Bawston has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac94 View Post
    @Bawston @karuna @Danie
    Referring to usatabs —- For echeck someone mentioned that they need a copy of a voided check? Is that still the case? Haven’t used echeck in forever but we legitimately don’t have paper checks and haven’t for years. Hopefully I can just provide the account and routing info.... Also, is it better to call the order in and if so, is the # on the website? Thanks!
    @Insomniac94... they asked for a picture of the voided check for the first order only to verify that it's a legit account. I assume that they're also looking to match the name and address on the check to where they're shipping the order so that someone isn't just taking the bank & routing numbers off someone else's account.

If I were you, I'd call them and as LeviDenim mentioned, the phone number is on the website.
    Helpful Insomniac94, PaisleyDaisy Rated helpful
    Likes seashells liked this post

7. @Bawston @Danie @karuna I ordered on Monday and they told me I should receive the order today. Do you guys know if there a signature required? If it’s affiliated with the .to then I never had to sign. If there is I gotta make sure I am home for the mail lady. I plan on calling today to check the tracking.
    Likes seashells, PaisleyDaisy, LeeAnn, M77 liked this post

@Insomniac94

I have never had to sign, they just put in mailbox.
    People who choose to treat you poorly, are defining their story, not yours.

LeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant future

USAtabs dot net now resolves to usatabs dot biz. They have a wide range of non controlled products including fioricet. I am wondering if the dot biz is the same as dot net. Payment options include cc's and e-checks. Does anyone care to take a look to see if they are the same or just a copy
    That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger

Bawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeAnn View Post
    USAtabs dot net now resolves to usatabs dot biz. They have a wide range of non controlled products including fioricet. I am wondering if the dot biz is the same as dot net. Payment options include cc's and e-checks. Does anyone care to take a look to see if they are the same or just a copy
    @LeeAnn...I just looked at the biz site and it’s the same phone number I’ve been calling to order. They’re pricey but I’ve always received the 2nd day after ordering without having to pay the overnight charge. I can also confirm that I’ve never had to sign for the order - it’s just left in the mailbox
    Helpful LeeAnn, 10 years after Rated helpful

LeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant futureLeeAnn has a brilliant future

Thank you. I am going to give them try. And will provide updates. One can never have too many options and I for sure do not mind paying for good service and especially for availibty
    Likes Bawston, seashells liked this post

Jeeze what fun I had ordering. I ordered Monday by filling out the website forms and by using my Visa card. I got a message back saying they would call me within 24 hours to confirm. Well since I did not want to sit by the phone for 24 hours I called the number on the website. I talked to a nice young woman with a horrible phone connection who while talking to me was processing my order through piccoo pay. For the first time in years Visa rejected the charge, so I hung up with her and called Visa and ok'ed the charge. Then I called her back but no answer and the mailbox on her phone was full. So I sent an e-mail from their contact page listed on the website saying the bank knew it was good charge and to reprocess the charge.

The next day I got a call from 1-800-Service which is a number that comes through for many junk calls, so I did not answer or even listen to the message but apparently it was someone called Shawn from Med Labs which also got deleted since I had never heard of Med Labs.

Thursday, the girl with the horrible phone called me and said she was from Med Labs (I guess they changed their name) and asked if I had called my bank ( They don't read their e-mail either I guess). I said yes and she went ahead and processed it. She had mentioned a 3% processing fee for the Visa or something and I said fine. Anyhow she sent the charge through for 309 instead of 319. Later in the day she called, and said a lot of stuff I couldn't understand with a horrible connection about the extra 10 $. I said fine. The call disconnected. I called her back from my caller ID number and she said they could only send 120 instead of the 180 I had ordered because of the missing $10.

I said to cancel it all and we would start over-- no couldn't do that and no couldn't do a separate 10 dollar charge. The only solution was to send me 120 pills and now I have a $70 credit with them. The next time I should order 180 but will have to only pay for 120. By this time I am laughing at the damn mess from one little typo and picco pay. So in 3 or 4 days (ground not priority shipping) I should get 120 blue pills and in 15 days reorder 180 and pay them only for 120. I have her name and number and I hope she does not change jobs in the next 15 days. If I get white instead of blue, lordy I don't know what will happen.

Now that's what I call an update. Tomorrow is my birthday, maybe it will surprise me and get here early.
    Helpful Mrs Parker, Bawston, peppergirl Rated helpful
    Likes pinkflower liked this post

13. Quote Originally Posted by LeeAnn View Post
    Jeeze what fun I had ordering. I ordered Monday by filling out the website forms and by using my Visa card. I got a message back saying they would call me within 24 hours to confirm. Well since I did not want to sit by the phone for 24 hours I called the number on the website. I talked to a nice young woman with a horrible phone connection who while talking to me was processing my order through piccoo pay. For the first time in years Visa rejected the charge, so I hung up with her and called Visa and ok'ed the charge. Then I called her back but no answer and the mailbox on her phone was full. So I sent an e-mail from their contact page listed on the website saying the bank knew it was good charge and to reprocess the charge.

The next day I got a call from 1-800-Service which is a number that comes through for many junk calls, so I did not answer or even listen to the message but apparently it was someone called Shawn from Med Labs which also got deleted since I had never heard of Med Labs.

Thursday, the girl with the horrible phone called me and said she was from Med Labs (I guess they changed their name) and asked if I had called my bank ( They don't read their e-mail either I guess). I said yes and she went ahead and processed it. She had mentioned a 3% processing fee for the Visa or something and I said fine. Anyhow she sent the charge through for 309 instead of 319. Later in the day she called, and said a lot of stuff I couldn't understand with a horrible connection about the extra 10 $. I said fine. The call disconnected. I called her back from my caller ID number and she said they could only send 120 instead of the 180 I had ordered because of the missing $10.

I said to cancel it all and we would start over-- no couldn't do that and no couldn't do a separate 10 dollar charge. The only solution was to send me 120 pills and now I have a $70 credit with them. The next time I should order 180 but will have to only pay for 120. By this time I am laughing at the damn mess from one little typo and picco pay. So in 3 or 4 days (ground not priority shipping) I should get 120 blue pills and in 15 days reorder 180 and pay them only for 120. I have her name and number and I hope she does not change jobs in the next 15 days. If I get white instead of blue, lordy I don't know what will happen.

Now that's what I call an update. Tomorrow is my birthday, maybe it will surprise me and get here early.

Happy Birthday, LeeAnn!!

birthday7.gif
    Likes pinkflower, bluebell, peppergirl liked this post
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum, b_tches!

@LeeAnn...what the what? That is the most convoluted transaction I’ve ever heard of. First of all, I thought Piccopay had crashed and burned. They certainly were a pretty shaky site. Secondly, that’s about the highest price I’ve seen for fioricet from anyone. I was once told that some states don’t allow for the 180 - happened to me one time and I had to take the 120 but the same people let me order 180 the next time...go figure.

And last but not least HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    Helpful 10 years after Rated helpful
    Likes Mrs Parker liked this post

Thank you for the birthday wishes, Getting old ain't for sissies but it beats the alternative. I received the 120 blues today and the charge at the bottom said 70.00. There usually is no charge listed at all. How funny would it be if as mixed up as the girl was, she only charged me 70 for the 120. I will have to check my CC card tomorrow when my brain is functioning again, and see what's going on.
    Helpful teresita Rated helpful
    Likes Mrs Parker, Bawston liked this post

Just a quick update about my blue pill saga. After 15 days I was able to place an order for a refill, and I managed to remind them about the previous transaction's mix up---i.e. that I wanted to buy 180 pills for the price of 120 and much to my surprise she pulled up the record right away and it went just as it should have, I paid for 120 and received 180 3 days later. The only hitch was that they no longer take credit cards so I had to send an E check which was okay.

But sad to say, the blue pills don't work any better than the white ones. I had decided that the blue ones made by Lannert might work better in a kind of placebo effect way since for many years I had received the original blue Fioricet. But unfortunately I could not fool myself and these blue pills do not seem to work quite as well as the old original blues. Still these days I am happy to get whatever I can.
    Last edited by LeeAnn; 08-13-2019 at 12:47 AM. Reason: stupid spelling

17. I have been getting refill phone calls lately, I think it may be from this vendor. They never used to call. Anyone else getting calls from these guys or perhaps a different place?

we spke she uded my nme. tahts hwo i new. onne call an no ohers.
    mroe on cel. i blkck thm.
    inofo is shraarded
    Last edited by karuna; 09-02-2019 at 08:20 PM.

I disconnected my land line and in order for anyone to get my mobile number they are going have to pull out my fingernails. I really only know about 3 or 4 people who might call me but I was getting 15 to 20 calls a day that were just pure junk. Just thinking about the massive amount of robo calls coming up as the election approaches was giving palpitations. My bank is not happy about it and neither are any of my doctors. ToughSh. Some of them were the ones who sold the list in the first place. If they complain I tell them there is this new thing called e-mail. They should learn to use it.

@LeeAnn...I’ve wanted to pull the landline too because all I ever get on that are endless junk calls and outright scams. You know the guys from “Windows” who can see that I’ve been hacked. Then there’s the calls that just have the town listed, or the state calling me. I don’t even answer it anymore and let it all go to message machine except the constant ringing is annoying. Thing is w/these stupid cable packages - computer, tv, phone - if you drop the phone your rate actually goes up. I’m guessing because they can sell that list.

And my cell phone! At least I can block those calls but I’m even getting ones from overseas.

And yes, I am getting reminded to refill calls from the fioricet vendors I’ve used. They usually leave a message. If I decide to pick up I tell them no and will call when I’m ready. Then I call back to order rather than place an Echeck order on a random call. It is annoying though.
    Likes ludwig1961, LeeAnn, candygram, peppergirl liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast