Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: oversea2u.biz 2019 Thread

1. Tan told me that there has been a storm in Thailand also, not sure if that has got anything to do with it? I still got my order to the UK in 5 days so may be cleared up now...

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. Quote Originally Posted by joeycoco View Post
    Let us know when it clears customs. I placed another order today too, so I’m hoping it ships out tomorrow (6/11) and can get to me by late next week at the very latest.
    My new order cleared customs and is now in Jamaica NY so the next stop will be here. I should have it by tomorrow or no later than Friday. I checked on my prev order and still in OPPS.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Horselover View Post
    My new order cleared customs and is now in Jamaica NY so the next stop will be here. I should have it by tomorrow or no later than Friday. I checked on my prev order and still in OPPS.
    Well, that at least makes me feel a little better about the new order I’m having shipped. I’m glad yours is coming in soon, though. Sweet!!! I’m curious if he’ll just reship the ones that are lost in OPPS.

sillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys,

I've never used this person, not even sure he has what I'm needing...vals. I'm just curious to know if all is well to order from here... Scary to have so many of May's not get thru but now things are?? Has vendor been responsive to everyone's questions??

Thanks so much erryone,
    SP

6. I have not ordered from Tan in a little bit, but all the orders I had in the past went very smoothly and communication was great. I did ping in Jan. in case a different source fell through and found communication was still great. I'd have no hesitation if I needed to place another order.
    8 years here and still only a member

I ordered the last week in May and it still reads opps. This is unusual, hopefully it hasn't been seized. Luckily I have enough for a few months. Always something, right?

I've been using this vendor for years. He has always been good with communication and prompt shipping. This delay is not a usual occurrence for this guy, so it is probably a postal issue

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jen38 View Post
    I ordered the last week in May and it still reads opps. This is unusual, hopefully it hasn't been seized. Luckily I have enough for a few months. Always something, right?
    Yes, there are a couple of us in that same boat. The last time my letter was scanned was on May 23rd, and it’s been in OPPS ever since. I’ve definitely never had something like this happen before with this vendor in my five years of using him.

10. My guess is this missing batch was probably stolen by a PO or shipping employee. All dropped off at the same time probably, same post office, seems all were scanned last on May 23rd. Would have been a decent grab by a suspecting thief that figured out what's in the packages. Hopefully Tan uses multiple post offices. But its just a guess, who knows. All I know is it ain't here. Is what it is.

I should point out that I've yet to get a response from Tan after two emails just asking if he heard of any issues. And he normally responds to me within a day. Just throwing it out there and sharing the information for what its worth.

11. oversea2u.biz 2019 Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12