Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: oversea2u.biz 2019 Thread

How’s the quality of tram? I guess decent if people are ordering. I’m still on the fence of what to believe. Some here are adamant that tram is tram.
    I don’t know... some ‘brands’ have worked better than others, at least for me.
    Do most order the qty 500 loose? The strips look like the same product as the loose bag.
    PM if you prefer, thanks.

Jimmy345 will become famous soon enoughJimmy345 will become famous soon enough

There’s been talk in the NY Customs thread about recent packages being stuck in customs.

I have an order from Tan that’s been stuck “inbound into customs” for almost two weeks now. Just wondering if anyone else is in that boat?

I’ve had packages get stuck in OPPS forever, but once they pass the ISC point, snags tend to last a few days tops. Hope he hasn’t been marked…

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345