Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: www.realmedical.email (Formerly oversea2u.biz)

Doc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud of

How’s the quality of tram? I guess decent if people are ordering. I’m still on the fence of what to believe. Some here are adamant that tram is tram.
    I don’t know... some ‘brands’ have worked better than others, at least for me.
    Do most order the qty 500 loose? The strips look like the same product as the loose bag.
    PM if you prefer, thanks.

Jimmy345 will become famous soon enoughJimmy345 will become famous soon enough

There’s been talk in the NY Customs thread about recent packages being stuck in customs.

I have an order from Tan that’s been stuck “inbound into customs” for almost two weeks now. Just wondering if anyone else is in that boat?

I’ve had packages get stuck in OPPS forever, but once they pass the ISC point, snags tend to last a few days tops. Hope he hasn’t been marked…

3. Are they taking any payments other than MG and Will?

4. I had an order from Tan go through about 2 weeks ship time. Just after Christmas. Thank you Tan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Rogue View Post
    How’s the quality of tram? I guess decent if people are ordering. I’m still on the fence of what to believe. Some here are adamant that tram is tram.
    I don’t know... some ‘brands’ have worked better than others, at least for me.
    Do most order the qty 500 loose? The strips look like the same product as the loose bag.
    PM if you prefer, thanks.
    The only bad Tram I had was from Thailand, it was yellow and greens. I can't remember if it was from Tan or CR which doesn't ship tram to the US (or likely anything) after their whole controlled delivery/bust fiasco they had in the US. That was a small fraction of the Thai green and yellows. I took them for a long time and swear they are as good as US amneal except for that one bad batch. That was very concerning however and I got sick taking them. Oddly enough it wasn't tram withdrawal but the stomach / heartburn and sick feeling clearly said there was something wrong with the batch.

I did switch to US vendors which carry Indian brands for a while after that. It's too bad that one bad batch taints my feeling on the Thai green and yellows. Overall I'm skeptical with new batches but mostly trust them. I start off taking one here and there. That was enough to feel heartburn like I wouldn't believe from that bad batch.
    Last edited by Cartman; 01-10-2020 at 05:17 AM.
    Helpful Doc Rogue Rated helpful

5. Any recent updates? People getting their orders and liking what they are getting?
    Like MsUnInformed, lowellarch liked this post

6. Yes just got an order in about 2 weeks. Typical Thai green and yellows (just fine).
    Helpful ludwig1961, lowellarch Rated helpful
    Like Doc Rogue, Rally Pig liked this post

7. Thank you for the update!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    Yes just got an order in about 2 weeks. Typical Thai green and yellows (just fine).
    Did yours sit in OPPS for a few days? Mine is on day 5 in OPPS.. not sure if this is typical or not.

9. Anyone ordered from Tan lately? I ordered a couple weeks ago but noticed it never left the country, I contacted Tan and he said the post in his country isn’t accepting anything headed to US, I guess due to the pandemic, but I see on the forum other countries seem to be shipping to US. Just looking for info and if anyone else has had this issue. I know this isn’t Tans fault, he is very reliable and I will continue with him in the future.
    Last edited by notlekj3; 04-07-2020 at 07:22 PM.
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful

10. Quote Originally Posted by notlekj3 View Post
    Anyone ordered from Tan lately? I ordered a couple weeks ago but noticed it never left the country, I contacted Tan and he said the post in his country isn’t accepting anything headed to US, I guess due to the pandemic, but I see on the forum other countries seem to be shipping to US. Just looking for info and if anyone else has had this issue. I know this isn’t Tans fault, he is very reliable and I will continue with him in the future.
    I placed an order a couple of weeks ago, and it’s still in OPPS status, unfortunately. Who knows how long it’ll be like this.

11. If you’re placing an order now, he has to send it via DHL instead of through regular mail (they’re not accepting mail for some reason), and the shipping cost is $50. No, that’s not a typo. $50. He said that’s the only option for the moment, and he’s not making anything on it.

Just an FYI for everyone.

12. Quote Originally Posted by joeycoco View Post
    I placed an order a couple of weeks ago, and it’s still in OPPS status, unfortunately. Who knows how long it’ll be like this.
    Meant to copy you in the customs thread but didn’t and couldn’t figure out how to edit, sorry new to this, anyway, my shipment from Tan shipped on March 24 and the scans finally shows up in tracking last night so I guess there is some movement on it.
    Last edited by notlekj3; 04-14-2020 at 04:47 PM.

13. Quote Originally Posted by notlekj3 View Post
    Meant to copy you in the customs thread but didn’t and couldn’t figure out how to edit, sorry new to this, anyway, my shipment from Tan shipped on March 24 and the Thailand scans finally shows up in tracking last night so I guess there is some movement on it.
    Same thing happened with mine. It always said OPPS, but all of the rest of the previous scans started showing up last night out of the blue. I wonder what it actually means, though. lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by joeycoco View Post
    Same thing happened with mine. It always said OPPS, but all of the rest of the previous scans started showing up last night out of the blue. I wonder what it actually means, though. lol
    Hopefully it means it has left and headed toward us, the other crazy thing was all the previous scans had a date of March 24 or March 25, it has me puzzled
    Last edited by notlekj3; 04-17-2020 at 03:54 PM.

15. Quote Originally Posted by notlekj3 View Post
    Hopefully it means it has left Thailand and headed toward us, the other crazy thing was all the previous scans had a date of March 24 or March 25, it has me puzzled
    According to 17 track, it had already left Thailand, unless they prematurely scanned it as it was sitting in a plane that hadn't taken off all this time.

16. Quote Originally Posted by joeycoco View Post
    If you’re placing an order now, he has to send it via DHL instead of through regular mail (they’re not accepting mail for some reason), and the shipping cost is $50. No, that’s not a typo. $50. He said that’s the only option for the moment, and he’s not making anything on it.

Just an FYI for everyone.
    I placed an order last night using dhl, he says 4 to 7 days to US, I will keep you posted

17. Quote Originally Posted by notlekj3 View Post
    I placed an order last night using dhl, he says 4 to 7 days to US, I will keep you posted
    I was told I could only make large orders using DHL, which has me feeling antsy. But i have an order sitting since 3/18 and running out of options.

18. Quote Originally Posted by notlekj3 View Post
    Mine was shipped on 4/15, and I believe it's in Cincinnati and just got past customs now. The status says, "Shipment has been given a release by Customs." So, that sounds okay....I hope. lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by joeycoco View Post
    Mine was shipped on 4/15, and I believe it's in Cincinnati and just got past customs now. The status says, "Shipment has been given a release by Customs." So, that sounds okay....I hope. lol
    Yes that is a good sign.

I don't care if it's $50 shipping right now in this crazy pandemic. I have another vendor that can't ship until shit downs are lifted, I'd pay that easy rather than wait a month for my huge order to ship.

I might give tan a try with the new shipping.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eriatarka View Post
    I was told I could only make large orders using DHL, which has me feeling antsy. But i have an order sitting since 3/18 and running out of options.
    What qualifies as a large order? 1000 teams? I'll throw in something extra if necessary. Tan has lots of good stuff since I just found out I need TRT.

20. Quote Originally Posted by joeycoco View Post
    How’s your tracking looking now? I guess I paid a day to late, He said it won’t be shipped till tomorrow, but I’m cool with that I know sometimes it takes him a little longer to ship but he is very reliable.

Also, still no update on original that was sent on 3-24

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eriatarka View Post
    Any update on your 3/18 order?

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast