Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: http://www.meds-drugstore.com

  1. #1

    Default http://www.meds-drugstore.com

    Anybody hear of these guys?

    They accept credit card, have a good variety of products and ship to US an EU.

    I may try a small order if no one says anything bad about them.

    They carry a lot of good generic zolpiem but they are all out of stock
    Last edited by NewarkCap; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:02 PM.
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful
    Likes Pothead liked this post

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hagsgate
    Posts
    236
    AmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really nice

    Quote Originally Posted by NewarkCap View Post
    Anybody hear of these guys?

    They accept credit card, have a good variety of products and ship to US an EU.

    I may try a small order if no one says anything bad about them.

    They carry a lot of good generic zolpiem but they are all out of stock
    I was looking at their site yesterday as well and they do have a good selection. Me personally, I always second guess a site with a look like this that carries oxys, only bc in my experience the oxys aren't legit. Doesn't mean other stuff isnt! I had a vendor send me samples once and I know the hydros were fake but their tram was really good.

    Looks like you might have to be a guinea pig an try an order? Good Luck! Let us know how it goes for sure!
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG View Post
    Looks like you might have to be a guinea pig an try an order? Good Luck! Let us know how it goes for sure!
    @AmandaG;
    I think I made a mistake. It looks like they do not ship to the US. I apologize if I mislead anybody.
    Helpful AmandaG, 10 years after Rated helpful

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hagsgate
    Posts
    236
    AmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really nice

    Quote Originally Posted by NewarkCap View Post
    @AmandaG;
    I think I made a mistake. It looks like they do not ship to the US. I apologize if I mislead anybody.
    That's good to know tho that they don't ship to the US.

  5.  
    Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.

Similar Threads

  1. http://www.europe-pharm.com opinions ??
    By watewer in forum Pharmacies not yet featured in the reviews section
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2015, 08:07 PM
  2. has anyone used http://www.sleepingtablets-online.com/
    By gretz99 in forum General advice
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2015, 12:07 PM
  3. http://www.sport-pharma.com/
    By jpatelwiseoldman in forum Human growth hormone
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 09:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Protected by Copyscape CopySentry. Do not copy.