Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: www.ml.onlinerefills.to - Fioricet Inquiry

1. Quote Originally Posted by kmontayne View Post
    I've never received a call from Todd for a refill. I don't think he calls people

I think you mean medlocker like @Danie said.

@Button16 I have so far.No issues on my end.
    I placed an order on their website two days ago and emailed to confirm the order but haven’t heard from this vendor about if they received it. Is that normal?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Button16 View Post
    I placed an order on their website two days ago and emailed to confirm the order but haven’t heard from this vendor about if they received it. Is that normal?
    Did you text them to confirm your order? I always text to confirm. Form of commuincation I use with him is mostly with the Signal APP. Before the signal app it was Text Messaging.
    But he does use both. If you don't have a Signal account set up you would have to text him.
    Last edited by kmontayne; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:12 PM.
    Helpful Blackbird123 Rated helpful

3. Quote Originally Posted by kmontayne View Post
    Did you text them to confirm your order? I always text to confirm. Form of commuincation I use with him is mostly with the Signal APP. Before the signal app it was Text Messaging.
    But he does use both. If you don't have a Signal account set up you would have to text him.
    Thanks! I did set up a signal account to text and confirm. Worked out great.

4. Well, I am still having good results with this vendor.

After I provided the check image from my first order, I haven't had the need of sending any more images of the checks I use for payment.
    I do get a call from Heather notifying me when it is time for my refill. But what I do is fill the order form and notify todd the Check number, and he takes care of the rest.
    I get updated when the order is received by the pharmacy, and a text message when he has the tracking number.
    Helpful Bawston Rated helpful

5. I ordered too @kmontayne @Button16 . Scared, I hope I got this one right. Expensive but hopefully worth it. Thank u ??

I tried to pm u but I don’t think it worked. I have my post requirement but just realized I don’t have my 30 days yet lol
    Helpful Raspberry Rated helpful

u guys are correct about the lightening fast process and super communication, but i’m a tad concerned about what i received. was loose with no markings, smooth/round. maybe a mauve-ish brown or peach color is a better description. ( i wouldn’t call it pink, tho ).
    anyway, they arent familiar to me, and cant find any images online, so not gonna mess with them. service was steller tho! might would give it another shot in the future, in a pinch? could just be that particular shipper - or maybe they’re legit and just new to me, who knows. it’s more the fact that they were loose and i cant look up brand that is concerning.

7. The loose tabs I would assume are the pain reliefs? Or anxiety. It's been a while since I've had the anxiety tabs.
    But the pain reliefs, white are 100mg Paliadol brand, origin would be Mexico.
    And the brownish ones are 200mg Select Pharma brand same origin as above.

Not the Indian made products we are all used to. But the 200mg I like them better than the 100 because they
    last the day for me, those are ER Tabs. I don't think you should have a problem. If you do just let Todd know.
    Helpful Elmy56 Rated helpful

Cll has a spectacular aura aboutCll has a spectacular aura aboutCll has a spectacular aura aboutCll has a spectacular aura aboutCll has a spectacular aura aboutCll has a spectacular aura about

Lots of great reviews...it seems customer service and quality are great

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123