Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: lets see your pet

1. Default Typo

This is one of my rescue guinea pigs who has just turned six. I rescued Sabeene when she was just a few weeks old. She has had many cage mates over the six years who sadly are now passed, but she has been a very good foster mum to another little girl guinea pig that I rescued last year. I have shared my home with rescue guinea pigs for nearly 15 years, I can only have up to 5 at a time and have fallen in love with these furry friends.

Recent pics 014.jpg
    Likes KarMar, FABLE, VEDA, steve12345, Artknowsme liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Ugly.jpg

Meet UGLY

KarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud of

My sweet baby image.jpeg
    And my late boston terrier, Bill image.jpeg
    RIP Pangaea my one and only
    The BGThe DB

Rylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond repute

I'll take a new pix soon! My Zep cat is going to the vet soon. I think her gum is black, well it is on a small part. She's only 3 1/2 yrs old!

I'm concerned. It's going to be a wild ride there! She's Crazy.

Did you know cats have 30 teeth? I didn't realize!

Gums are what shows if you're well or not, I know that much. It might just be coloring. But it's worth going to my GREAT vet!

Hope everyone and their loved fur babies/families have a great holiday!
    Likes KarMar, VEDA liked this post
    The greatness of a nation & its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Lewis View Post
    @djrick,

Correct on all counts, long haired 'German Sheppard Dog'

Regards
    Really gorgeous dog. We had those too when I was growing up.

These days, I have cats. I'd love to share pics of my babies but a bit paranoid as I plaster their photos all over the place elsewhere online. Suffice it to say though they are the cutest things ever. One of them is also the smartest cat I've ever had, does stuff I've never heard of other cats doing and smarter even than the German Shepherds we used to have.

Anyways, love everybody's pics, so precious!!
    Likes VEDA liked this post

KarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud of

Stay tuned for cuteness overload on this page I'm adopting not one but 2 kittens tomorrow. They're an early Christmas present for my daughter and me too.
    It'll be interesting to see what my Puggle had to say about it but until then....

image.jpeg
    "Can't read my can't read my no you can't read my nacho face!"
    Likes Anne Onomis, Sushi, VEDA liked this post
    The BGThe DB

8. Awwww, how many sweet boys and girls. I have some cats that show in my kitchen door everyday to ask for food and cuddles, i'll see if I can post some pics.
    Likes VEDA liked this post

image.jpg

So initially these were to be 2 girls. Fine. Well when I got them home, the white cat strutted proudly in front of me on the arm of the loveseat and with good reason: he is proudly male. What's troubling is that it was a man that gave him to me!!!!

These were my daughters xmas presents. She was over the moon and couldn't stop saying "thank you I love you mama!".
    The white one is Alexander, all white except a tiny splotch of grey on his head. The owner said the mom cat is Siamese but wasn't sure which cat was the father. This is a Maury situation now.
    Anyway, the grey kitten with the long hair has a Scottish Fold and tabby mom and dad is Maine coon and Russian blue. Her name is Heidi. My daughter named them both all on her own no promoting from mama!
    Likes Anne Onomis, VEDA, Farquhar001, Lioness #1 liked this post
    The BGThe DB

LeeBob will become famous soon enoughLeeBob will become famous soon enoughLeeBob will become famous soon enough

Daisy! Havanese, she's very intelligent. Sometimes I feel like she was a human in some past life. ??
    20180626_141030.jpg
    Likes Farquhar001, steve12345, Artknowsme liked this post

11. P1050121.jpg

My sweet Shining twins

- - - Updated - - -

4159.jpeg

And my weird dogs

CrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of light

37D2D0FB-4227-4927-8837-C74A3BD1EB23.jpeg
    This is my outside cat Toasty. She showed up on my porch three years ago and never left. She likes to climb in my car and go for short rides. My other cats not so much.
    Likes Artknowsme, JustAnotherDay liked this post

steve2613 will become famous soon enoughsteve2613 will become famous soon enough

This is the dog I have now.

50183 all about your pets pictures stories whatever you want post about your pets d8ccedd1 bb84 49ba aa27 939ca59e7e87 jpg - lets see your pet.

Here is another picture.

78785BD2-AD9C-4CED-BAF8-C8CABD2B6923.jpg

Gorgeous pup.

15. lets see your pet
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234