Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ksalol Xanax 1mg

Madmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura about

I don't have a lot of experience of Alpro's but have tried these and found them very effective. Also love their Iasipam equivalent - Bensedin. They are whit with no markings as well. Great for travelig abroad. Stick a load of them in an vitamins tub and nobody can tell you there not vitamins
    Likes pinkflower liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Quote Originally Posted by medi1 View Post
    Yeah they Ksalols are great quality IMHO I have 4 different brands of 1mg Xanax that I like to use when required and I have a high tolerance so I know the meds I get are top shelf!
    I've found 2mg bars too that are legit and great quality also. It's just to each his own in this game...everyone has different tastes "so to speak" The taste test is another way to know if you've got a good Xanax tab as the alpraz should be very bitter and leave you with a dry mouth. This is the best forum on the web and full of valuable & useful information with a lot of friendly members. You'll make senior in no time.
    Thanks @medi1. I think if I could get ksalols to try, I would be a happy bunny. How would you compare ksalols and Upjohn purple footballs?

And thanks for the encouragement. I agree, this is a great forum.
    Likes medi1 liked this post

medi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by MissieMiss View Post
    Thanks @medi1. I think if I could get ksalols to try, I would be a happy bunny. How would you compare ksalols and Upjohn purple footballs?

And thanks for the encouragement. I agree, this is a great forum.
    I prefer the Ksalols a little more than the footballs, I like the footballs too but I reckon the Ksalols are maybe a little stronger.
    Helpful pinkflower Rated helpful
    "Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things...and no good thing ever dies."

Thanks so much @medi1! I really appreciate your taking the time to answer me.

These Ksalols have got quite a reputation. I'd never heard of them until recently and now I so want to try them.
    Last edited by pinkflower; 10-05-2018 at 01:22 AM.
    Likes medi1 liked this post

medi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by MissieMiss View Post
    Thanks so much @medi1! I really appreciate your taking the time to answer me.

These Ksalols have got quite a reputation. I'd never heard of them until recently and now I so want to try them.
    No problem at all my friend. And when you make senior which will be in no time...you will be able to buy them
    Likes Kevinac, pinkflower liked this post
    "Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things...and no good thing ever dies."

NotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of light

One serious concern I have is both Ksalol and Bensedin are now available from a US2US known Indian med supplier. This is NOT where these are made....
    All of my posts are fictitious and fantasy. Isn't the internet a blast?

Quote Originally Posted by NotMyRealName View Post
    One serious concern I have is both Ksalol and Bensedin are now available from a US2US known Indian med supplier. This is NOT where these are made....
    Goodness no! Different continent entirely! Although I'm in NZ, so can't do US2US anyway.

Gladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond repute

I was always a fan of the Pfizer 2mg alprazolam bars available from the two subtropical vendors that are now closed. I have found the 1mg Ksalols to be of excellent quality and strength and a good substitute for the 2mg brand bars. I got a bad batch of Ksalols from a vendor in the Baltic States a few years ago. I have been sporadically using another vendor from that part of the world with good results. Be careful...the K's are a small little blue pill that packs a punch. Taking more than is needed can be easy. Good luck and happy holidays!
    Last edited by Gladheart; 12-26-2018 at 08:23 AM.
    Helpful Mecha, pinkflower, Carter Rated helpful
    Live Free or Die

NotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of light

I am not saying Ksalol's are bad, as a matter fact I like them. The fact that a vendor from a different country has them is somewhat weird and should concern people. The thing that might be a positive is the pricing is high for those 2 items meaning perhaps they are an import (I guess they all are imports lol).
    Likes pinkflower, Carter, Gladheart liked this post

Hello @NotMyRealName it is good to see you back. I am not surprised about the Ksalol's being in quite a few different countries. I had (am not now) been ordering them from several different countries. There has never been a problem. M
    Likes Carter, pinkflower, Gladheart liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladheart View Post
    I was always a fan of the Pfizer 2mg alprazolam bars available from the two subtropical vendors that are now closed. I have found the 1mg Ksalols to be of excellent quality and strength and a good substitute for the 2mg brand bars. I got a bad batch of Ksalols from a vendor in the Baltic States a few years ago. I have been sporadically using another vendor from that part of the world with good results. Be careful...the K's are a small little blue pill that packs a punch. Taking more than is needed can be easy. Good luck and happy holidays!
    My advice for those who have the "OOppps , I dropped one" and have carpet like I have

blue-shag-carpet.jpg

Is to purchase one of these, A bargain at $1,000 plus tax, shipping and handling (CIM and CarterCoin accepted) ,

carters-vacuum.jpg

On a more serious note I have heard (PM) from people or seen posts over the years of people getting weak batches Ksalols. These cases were not vendor specific (e.g. one weak batch out of many orders). So you are not alone. Why or how this happens I don't know. Perhaps poor storage/handling before shipping, perhaps sitting around some customs or mail facility/room with no A/C in the dead of summer. I once some found some K's (properly stored, not vacuumed up from my carpet) that were about 3 years old from when I received them and they were fine.
    Helpful Mecha Rated helpful
    Likes Gladheart, Hymee, dinger, Kermit S liked this post
    RULE 63: Don't Take Carter Too Seriously

trublu is a jewel in the roughtrublu is a jewel in the roughtrublu is a jewel in the roughtrublu is a jewel in the roughtrublu is a jewel in the roughtrublu is a jewel in the roughtrublu is a jewel in the roughtrublu is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by medi1 View Post
    I prefer the Ksalols a little more than the footballs, I like the footballs too but I reckon the Ksalols are maybe a little stronger.
    interesting. I like ksalols but i've read the upjohons are the best, still havnt tried a upjohn though.

That is some mighty sweet looking carpet There could be literally thousands of those Ksalols hidden in there, forget the vac, how much for the carpet?

Seriously Carter I agree that poor storage and handling is a very serious issue for this and other items.

Peace....
    Likes Carter liked this post

15. Upjohns are better but for the price ksalols can't be beat, of course everyone has a different opinion

Quote Originally Posted by trublu View Post
    interesting. I like ksalols but i've read the upjohons are the best, still havnt tried a upjohn though.
    Likes Gladheart, seashells, Kermit S, pinkflower liked this post

Farley will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by blink1982 View Post
    If they are indeed the same formulations as Xanax -- then why don't they have the same BITTER taste?

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 3 minutes after the last post:*

Also, I'd like to know if my pills are of the Ksalol variety. They are light blue, round, have no inscriptions, only a straight line down the middle of one side, blank on the other side.

They were described as 1mg xanaxs, but I highly doubt that.
    umm Ksoals do not have any markings. There should be a certain taste. I always taste my meds, I would not describe them as ' bitter' but they should not taste like Etizolam or Diazepam either.
    Helpful pinkflower Rated helpful

seashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond repute
    seashells has a reputation beyond repute
    All xans have that ole bitter tastes..its a love/hate taste...I guess some people just dont understand. lol....
    Likes pinkflower, tinyfish, ludwig1961 liked this post

18. Ksalols are as good as Roche. It’s mostly mental and tolerance for people posting reviews. They’re great if you can get them. Serbian. I wouldn’t suggest flying there or ordering from Serbia to get it. But find a vendor who uses them as there go to. That’s what I do and have never had a bad patch or problem.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123