Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ksalol Xanax 1mg

1. Am running low on xan blister packs that I got from ss4u which is shut down. The packages are marked alprax and the manufacturer is Torrent. Does anyone know what country they are from? They did the job. Is ksalol comparable?
    Helpful El Grandote Rated helpful

El Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud ofEl Grandote has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by mallaidh View Post
    Am running low on xan blister packs that I got from ss4u which is shut down. The packages are marked alprax and the manufacturer is Torrent. Does anyone know what country they are from? They did the job. Is ksalol comparable?
    @mallaidh I will try to answer your question...but..this IDK ,but is "not" the senior forum section...........the name of the product you
    mentioned (ref: Post #61) called "[email protected]" (please do not confuse with "[email protected]" mfg [email protected]) !!! "another tradename made by mfg called
    Torrent (as of 2015) with factories in the following countries: (Source Martindale Vol II pg 2702, Vol I pg 960)
    brazil (Sao Paulo) "many products but not [email protected]" in 2015 !

Germany (Nurnberg) "ditto"

INDIA (Ahmedabad) hdqtrs (more to follow.....read further below)............

Philippines (Makati City) (many products but not "[email protected])"

Russia (Moscow) ( ditto again )

The above Torrent locations appear to NOT mfg "Alprax" in 2015 but the country of INDIA. (As Torrent discontinued "Alprax) in Thailand,
    before the year 2014) mfg Torrent ! (Alprax = the benzO "A L P" ! With the combo of "merger madness" and the cannabilizing sp? of
    many Int'l pharma firms, "things can change in a NY minute" !!

Also, please do NOT confuse with "[email protected]" yes last letter is a"Z" as mfg by SMB of Belgium ..yet another protected tradename of A L P !!

Torrent even markets a hypn0tic (in only generic form) in the USA called "Z O l p i d e m" (I know because I have a legal RX for them
    sold in USA Rite Aid & Walgreen's pharmacies ! (For the USA patients, the quality of this generic IMO is very good) but most likely is
    mfg at the Torrent USA division (Torrent Pharma Inc) Kalamazoo Michigan ...unless it is subcontracted out to another USA pharma firm.

I am not trying to be a smart arse, it is just the names do sound a bit confusing, for the same "vitamin of A L P; but. IMO the quality can
    VARY CONSIDERABLY !! INDIA also makes more versions of A L P R @ X such as [email protected] Forte (A L P with generic ZOl0FT) +
    [email protected] Plus (same combo but more mg. per dose) & another one called [email protected] Z (with A L P + Melat0nin) all by Torrent of INDIA !!

"[email protected]" IMO you speak of....likely is made "still in Australia by mfg (Aspen) / Hong Kong (Arrow) but not 100% sure as my source
    was a audited & verified by the Martindale (The Extra Pharmacopoeia) by Pharmaceutical Press (London UK) back in 2014
    Last edited by El Grandote; 07-24-2019 at 01:09 AM.
    Helpful pinkflower, Binky, Gladheart Rated helpful
    Likes mallaidh liked this post
    "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith doesn't really mean a damn thing"
    Fredericke Nitchze

3. Thank you for the info whisperer. I didn't know this questions shouldn't have been asked in the non senior forum.

Looks like Torrent doesn't produce my alprax anymore? Loved that stuff. Other brands didn't just calm me down
    and turn off my brain so I could sleep. Still searching and lurking around for another vendor and will try
    new stuff and hope it doesn't make me confused before I can get my sleep. Didn't need a high does of that either.
    Just .5mg kept me from waking up every hour.

You found a lot of info and appreciate you sharing with me.
    Mailladh

Good old H is offline Banned Reason: Representative of site that sells controlled medicines

ksal.JPG

That`s how it looks in a strip
    Last edited by Good old H; 09-12-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234