Thread: diazepam from pakistan

JAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the rough

Default diazepam from pakistan

Hi all needed abit of advise my sister in law has just returned from Pakistan with quite a few strips of diazepam she has gave me a couple of strips to try out but I wondered if someone could give me any info on them first thanks

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20170303_125023.jpg
    IMG_20170303_125016.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Manufactured by martain Dow limited
    Scored cream tablets Roche 5 any advise would be much appreciated

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    UFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant future

Anything I got from Pak were xanax and they were 1mg green made by Global pharma.I have heard of Martin Dow valium but never had.The best way to find out is to eat two or three of them and see how they work.Have a great day and hope they work for you.Remember they are 5mg with my tolerence I would probably need to eat 8 or 10 of them.Just looked on the Paki site and that is the brand they sell Martin Dow and they look exactly like the ones your sister got.I would say they are legit but the best way to tell if they are bunk is to eat some,but they are what they sell in Pakland.
    Last edited by UFC123; 03-03-2017 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Had to research Pak site
    Helpful JAMMY B, FABLE Rated helpful

JAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the advice @UFC123 I don't actually take them I just took them of her just in case I might have a use for them one day
    Helpful Tbm Rated helpful

Just a quick update I took a couple of these and they put me on my arse though I have zero benzo tolotence but they seem the real deal to me
    Helpful FABLE Rated helpful

If they are the same Paki's that I somehow used to get from an India supplier. Then thems legit ! They were not the best, but not the worst Val's I've had. I also agree, manufacturer sounds very familiar. Have you tried them ? If so, what's your thoughts ?
    The world is vast and boundless...be steadfast.

Yes i have @FABLE they were fine but benzos ain't really my thing good to have though
    She was made to look crazy by the man who drove her there....

8. Default Binksy

[Steer clear I've had those before and the not diazepam they should be blue like this.

Japaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond repute

I cant really tell, photos are pretty poor!
    You can not define yourself in reference to other external coordinates, you must define yourself internally with your relationship with a higher entity. - Russell Brand.

ostara is a jewel in the roughostara is a jewel in the roughostara is a jewel in the roughostara is a jewel in the roughostara is a jewel in the roughostara is a jewel in the roughostara is a jewel in the roughostara is a jewel in the rough

can u pm me vendor please.if theyre real.im really desperate right now.thanks

11. diazepam from pakistan