Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Baby Pink Tramadol??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hagsgate
    Posts
    223
    AmandaG is a jewel in the roughAmandaG is a jewel in the roughAmandaG is a jewel in the roughAmandaG is a jewel in the roughAmandaG is a jewel in the roughAmandaG is a jewel in the roughAmandaG is a jewel in the roughAmandaG is a jewel in the roughAmandaG is a jewel in the rough

    Default Baby Pink Tramadol??

    Okay, so I received my regular letter from a vendor Ive been using for over a year. However, this letter contains Tramadol Ive never seen before. Tramadol has a distinct bitter tatse and no smell. Opening my bag, I immediately had the euphoria of baby aspirin. I tasted it and it is bitter but with a tarty taste and not near as bitter as regular tram. It also leaves a weird after taste in my mouth.

    I'm really scared to take it, but I have never heard of fake tram before. Has anyone ever seen round baby pastel pink colored tram? The pill has no marking on it. It supposedly comes from Mexico. My normal tram looks like a generic round ibuprofen but this new pink one def does not. The new pink one is the same shape as the old one though. Any help appreciated!!!
    Last edited by AmandaG; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:00 PM.

  2.  
    Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    MW
    Posts
    397
    kingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to behold

    Citra 100mg. They're legit & probably the best generic from that area imo.
    Helpful Brianna9, dragonxp, Mrs Parker Rated helpful

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hagsgate
    Posts
    223
    AmandaG is a jewel in the roughAmandaG is a jewel in the roughAmandaG is a jewel in the roughAmandaG is a jewel in the roughAmandaG is a jewel in the roughAmandaG is a jewel in the roughAmandaG is a jewel in the roughAmandaG is a jewel in the roughAmandaG is a jewel in the rough

    Quote Originally Posted by kingsinep View Post
    Citra 100mg. They're legit & probably the best generic from that area imo.
    Yes! The Citra I usually get are a light brownish pink. These are not. They are baby girl pink, as in pastel pink, and chalky. Have you tried the baby girl pink ones? I went ahead and gave them a go and they did nothing. I compared them to my regular Citra in taste etc, they are def not the same in quality.

    I spoke to the vendor who said to throw them out and they would ship the ones "he usually sends" which are the light brownish pink ones, on Tuesday. Fingers crossed he does bc Im on my last leg with supply. I never run out so this is not a normal feeling for me.

    Thank you SO much for responding!!!
    Last edited by AmandaG; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:54 PM.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    MW
    Posts
    397
    kingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to behold

    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG View Post
    Yes! The Citra I usually get are a light brownish pink. These are not. They are baby girl pink, as in pastel pink, and chalky. Have you tried the baby girl pink ones? I went ahead and gave them a go and they did nothing. I compared them to my regular Citra in taste etc, they are def not the same in quality.

    I spoke to the vendor who said to throw them out and they would ship the ones "he usually sends" which are the light brownish pink ones, on Tuesday. Fingers crossed he does bc Im on my last leg with supply. I never run out so this is not a normal feeling for me.

    Thank you SO much for responding!!!
    Never had baby pink ones but I found a brank called tramajak from India.
    Helpful snowy Rated helpful

  6. #5
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG View Post
    Okay, so I received my regular letter from a vendor Ive been using for over a year. However, this letter contains Tramadol Ive never seen before. Tramadol has a distinct bitter tatse and no smell. Opening my bag, I immediately had the euphoria of baby aspirin. I tasted it and it is bitter but with a tarty taste and not near as bitter as regular tram. It also leaves a weird after taste in my mouth.

    I'm really scared to take it, but I have never heard of fake tram before. Has anyone ever seen round baby pastel pink colored tram? The pill has no marking on it. It supposedly comes from Mexico. My normal tram looks like a generic round ibuprofen but this new pink one def does not. The new pink one is the same shape as the old one though. Any help appreciated!!!
    Can you upload a picture of them? It might help folks sort out what they are.

    The Tramajak from India that @kingsinep is mentioning look baby pink to me:

    Buy-Tramadol-100mg-online.jpg
    Last edited by Mrs Parker; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:58 PM.
    Helpful ludwig1961, snowy, Artknowsme Rated helpful
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum, b_tches!

  7. #6
    Oh wow! I got the same meds. I will email the vendor as well. So what are they? Expired? Baby Aspirin?

  8. Does that picture have a company name on it? I can’t see it well enough to read the small print. I looked up Tramajak and found a site that claims it is made by Cooper Pharma. Then I check Cooper Pharma's site and they do list tramadol as one of their products (under the category NSAID) but they call it RIDIL. Don’t know what to make of these.

  9. #8
    Interesting. I get red ones, 200mg sometimes but not pink. Thanks for posting the picture of how the pink ones are supposed to look. In the end, were the "baby pink" ones no good?

  10. #9
    Yes, they were no good. Vendor says he is re-shipping. I apparently don't know the difference because I wasn't certain. I guess the placebo effect is real.

  11. Off topic, but am trying to find a pharmacy selling temazepam. None of them seem to sell it. Is it just very hard to get? (Not asking for a recommendation)

  12. Baby Pink Tramadol??

Similar Threads

  1. Pink Tramadol?? Can anyone please help me identify these pills??
    By luvspets in forum Pill identification
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2017, 10:42 AM
  2. 8 week pregnant and have been taking tramadol. Has there been irreversable damage to unborn baby
    By HLSince89 in forum Fighting pain, and all about pain-killing drugs (analgesics)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 05:01 PM
  3. I have been taking 6 tramadol a day for a year. I just found out i am 5 weeks pregnant. Will my baby be ok
    By liz_bonilla2000 in forum Fighting pain, and all about pain-killing drugs (analgesics)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 07:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Protected by Copyscape CopySentry. Do not copy.