Thread: Help me make sure this is what I ordered

Outofideas will become famous soon enoughOutofideas will become famous soon enoughOutofideas will become famous soon enoughOutofideas will become famous soon enough

Default Help me make sure this is what I ordered

Just ordered from a new place I found on here. codeine 15mg Zydus Cadila
    I will attach a picture. I’ve not seen this type of tab for this particular pk before. But it seems this brand may make their tabs look differently than most. I did a google search on my own and can only find packing and not the tabs themselves. Thank you in advance!

30B06671-7F14-4413-9FAD-D3F1B820AE57.jpg

Brianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant future

All i could find is that they make the product, the picture is unavailable. Sorry, im sure someone will find it.
    Likes Outofideas liked this post
    Im a Trackaholic!

Outofideas will become famous soon enoughOutofideas will become famous soon enoughOutofideas will become famous soon enoughOutofideas will become famous soon enough

Thank you. It’s from a trusted vender here and another forum. So I’m sure it is what it’s supposed to be but just wanna double check before I take any since it looks so much different from what I’m used to getting.

Can anyone help at all?

blueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud of

Unfortunately, looks are really not enough proof these days; pill pressers and the human skills needed to operate them keep getting better & better. The only way to be fairly certain about what you're getting is to use a chemical testing kit. Luckily, those are getting better & better, too, with an increasingly wide range of choice: you can spend a lot of money if you want, but I think that pretty decent basic kits can still be had for about 30 bucks. Small price to pay to make sure you're not chowing down fentanyl flavored chalk.
    Helpful Outofideas, Qtrgirl Rated helpful
    Like a Bolt from the Blue!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Outofideas View Post
    Just ordered from a new place I found on here. codeine 15mg Zydus Cadila
    I will attach a picture. I’ve not seen this type of tab for this particular pk before. But it seems this brand may make their tabs look differently than most. I did a google search on my own and can only find packing and not the tabs themselves. Thank you in advance!

30B06671-7F14-4413-9FAD-D3F1B820AE57.jpg
    Pills are not fake for sure. Your foil seems to be professional made.
    But I never tried Cod sulphate. All I ordered from my sources are Phosphate.
    Someone can help me with a review about this med?

Thank you!
    BW
    Helpful Outofideas Rated helpful

LindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the rough

This is Codeine Codeine Sulphate (Codeine Phosphate) 15mg by Zydus Alidac (Zydus Cadila HealthCare Ltd.) x 25 Strips (Shipping Included From Philippines)

- - - Updated - - -

Codeine phosphate is a centrally active analgesic. When administered parenterally, 120 mg of codeine phosphate produces an analgesic response equivalent to that from 10 mg of morphine. ... Onset of analgesia following intramuscular or subcutaneous administration occurs within 10 to 30 minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Sulphate is just another form Eastern Europe, Asia & Africa use for Codeine. It’s the way it’s syntesyzed.

8. Quote Originally Posted by LindaHed View Post
    This is Codeine Codeine Sulphate (Codeine Phosphate) 15mg by Zydus Alidac (Zydus Cadila HealthCare Ltd.) x 25 Strips (Shipping Included From Philippines)

- - - Updated - - -

Codeine phosphate is a centrally active analgesic. When administered parenterally, 120 mg of codeine phosphate produces an analgesic response equivalent to that from 10 mg of morphine. ... Onset of analgesia following intramuscular or subcutaneous administration occurs within 10 to 30 minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Sulphate is just another form Eastern Europe, Asia & Africa use for Codeine. It’s the way it’s syntesyzed.
    In fact, Codeine Sulphate and Codeine Phosphate are equivalent as potency?
    I tried only Phosphate over the years but if sulphate is more potent, I can ask for this source. It seems like an Indian one...

Thank you!
    BW

LindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the rough

It’s the same 120mg of Codeine Phosphate equals to 10mg of Morphine, same with Sulfate or (Sulphate per British English). Only DHC is twice stronger than regular codein (Dihydrocodeine).

And this is info on two salts:

https://sciencing.com/difference-bet...s-8735959.html

If I were you, I won’t waste time on Codeine and use Tramadol. It has dual pain relief qualities like opioid and in addition to its central effects on mu opioid receptors, at the peripheral level, tramadol inhibits serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake thus helps with stronger pains such as all Somatic Pains: (musculoskeletal, dental, myofascial), neurological, Nociceptive, Inflammatory. Neuropathic, & Alloplastic pains.
    Helpful dinger, Outofideas Rated helpful

I have used tramodol in the past and it gives me terrible insomnia. Almost have an adhd effect on me. So it was very unpleasant. Otherwise I would use it since it seems to be more readily available than codeine.

12. Is it true that most Tramadol is shipped from India? I realize that the senior sites are currently restricted to me, given my newbie status, but it is difficult to know in what direction to proceed. I would be far more comfortable to US to US shipment feather than overseas to US shipment.

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Polina View Post
    Is it true that most Tramadol is shipped from India? I realize that the senior sites are currently restricted to me, given my newbie status, but it is difficult to know in what direction to proceed. I would be far more comfortable to US to US shipment feather than overseas to US shipment.
    @Polina, India rescheduled tram (last year, IIRC) and you pretty much won't be able to source it from there. However, use the "search" bar (top right corner, on a PC, not sure if it works the same on a phone) and you should be able to find out more.

Just keep reading, I suspect you'll find some of the answers you seek!
    Likes Polina liked this post

@calgal99 Tram is scheduled but a lot of sources still seem able to get supplies of it. How is that?

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by onlyareader View Post
    @calgal99 Tram is scheduled but a lot of sources still seem able to get supplies of it. How is that?
    @onlyareader, I am not an expert (don't use it myself,) but my reading across the 'net has suggested that much of it "from India" might not, actually, be tram, or it might be sourced from other places. I am not trying to start an argument here, with you or with anyone. Just a similar caution as to op1at3s from that location, they don't actually have them, there, so IMO any vendor claiming to sell such an item is merely suspect.

But, yeah, tram is still available (and probably legitimate) from other places. My comment was really directed towards @Polina, who seems to have some old info (that was valid maybe a year ago, but not so much today.)

Peace.
    Helpful Polina Rated helpful

I mainly asked because I know someone who still gets it regularly and its confirmed legit tram. My best guess is that brands similar to India are also made in Singapore et al.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.