Thread: telling tram from tapentadol?

Default telling tram from tapentadol?

Trying a new source. Before anything he claimed he had to put tram in tapen blisters to make it easier to export them.

It arrived and it is in tap foils, but it looks exactly like some indian tram I happen to have--white pill with a straight line across one side.

I don't want to take it though on the chance that it might actually be tap. Is there a way to tell the difference without just taking it and seeing what happens?
    Last edited by onlyareader; 05-07-2019 at 07:45 PM.

ludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the rough

I am sure the taste is a lot different. I have been taking trams for almost 20 years. I know that taste.

3. Unfortunately tapentadol also comes in a white pill with a straight line across. Tap and tram are chemically similar so I doubt you could tell by taste. A lot of medication taste bitter like tram anyway. If it were me I would research the brand of tap on the blisters and see if the pill matches up.
    Helpful ludwig1961, Artknowsme Rated helpful

@ludwig1961 @SlingMan So like, if I were to buy a chemical testing kit, would that be able to differentiate them?

I'll research the brand of tap. Really the reason it came up at all was because if this is a re-seal like the seller said, then its a damn professional-looking one.

5. Quote Originally Posted by onlyareader View Post
    @ludwig1961 @SlingMan So like, if I were to buy a chemical testing kit, would that be able to differentiate them?
    Like a home drug testing kit? A 16 panel one might, but you still have to take whatever you received.

Hi @onlyareader tapentadol has a very distinctive smell, certainly the ones I use to prescribe, it’s a sort of metallic smell. Hope this helps

Dobre
    Rom

7. Well, tapen is much better than Tram x 100000 , so be hopeful its tapen
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy_spkvalley View Post
    Well, tapen is much better than Tram x 100000 , so be hopeful its tapen
    Yes because being "much better" is going to help with tram withdrawals, which BTW are how I figured out it was tapen -__-

They're not the same thing, they're not comparable. Getting one is not a replacement for the other.
    @Romanov I actually did notice this stuff had a more "industrial" smell and taste, which I thought might just be a result of manufacturing but it did send warning signs.
    Helpful ludwig1961, JustAnotherDay Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.