Thread: Axcion

Good-Girly is just really niceGood-Girly is just really niceGood-Girly is just really niceGood-Girly is just really niceGood-Girly is just really niceGood-Girly is just really niceGood-Girly is just really niceGood-Girly is just really niceGood-Girly is just really nice

Default Axcion

I have received 2 batches of axcion which appear to not be a blue speckled as the last lot and they feel different

First concern is I ordered from 2 sources and both strangely different.

Imprints all cleanish A159

Anyone else experienced this? I can’t upload a picture for some
    Reason from
    My phone? Will figure it out
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful
    Likes songsiren liked this post
    Avoid fruit and nuts. You are what you eat.

LeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud of

I have been getting axcion for years. I currently get it in blister packs. My source now is completely trust worthy and is not an SY vendor but they are all manufactured in Mexico.. I am this minute looking at 15 pills in a blisterpack from an order I received June and one from an order I receive 2 weeks ago. On the back of the blister pack are the words Celtics and a word that starts with a circular symbol and the letters ifa. They both have the A159 imprint and neither has obvious blue specks like they used to.

In the many years I have been taking them the blue specks seem to have been slowly disappearing. And for me they sometimes seem stronger one day than they do on another day. I have a huge tolerance so I think the difference has to do with my personal situation. I take these meds for treatment resistant depression and need no lectures about diet, exercise or any other well intentioned advice. I have receive in the past phentermine from overseas that in one case was surely made for dust and camel dung.

Use the ones that work best for you and save the ones that do not for a rainy day when you have run out of the other one.
    Helpful songsiren Rated helpful
    That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger

LeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud of

I see that you are from the UK. I have recently used a Serbian source which offers phentermine capsules which are stronger than the axcion --- This is source that needs to go into the senior section so I will not post it here
    Last edited by LeeAnn; 2 Days Ago at 11:09 AM. Reason: clarified some details
    That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.