Thread: 5 quality posts required to contribute to this section

Exclamation 5 quality posts required to contribute to this section

To make these recommendations more genuine only members who have amassed at least 5 quality posts are allowed to contribute to this forum.

2. Thank you for letting newbies like me know the rules in case we forget. This forum is very helpful and I have found some great info so far
    Helpful Zoplady, Hymee Rated helpful

Handy Stainy is offline Banned Reason: Shill/Vendor - RE: Excessive Xanax & CI Posts

If we have people to recommend?

That only ship to certain parts of the world?

Do they count? Or is just ones with websites? That's the bit I find confusing
    Helpful Hymee Rated helpful

Could you please explain what a quality post is?

5. Thank you. I wish to acknowledge reading of this sticky, though it is doubtful I will ever have a vendor to add!

Also, I learned a quality post is 100 characters, as is listed in the site rules.

Hi my profile has been changed to "website representative". Does this mean I can give the name of my site and explain who we are etc?
    Thank you
    Tony

ludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the rough

Now that is a really good question, Tony. I just don't know.

8. Please contact Admin (and the Mods) before naming or discussing your website on the forum.
    @Admin changed your profile when it was noticed several of you posts implied you were a "website representative" but we were not 100% sure. We also did not know what website you seemed to be referring to.

The specific rule for "website representative" members/accounts are fairly strict and the accounts have some restrictions (see below):

10) Representatives of sites that sell non-controlled medicines are allowed to participate in the forums, but only for clarification purposes. They should not initiate any discussion nor post updates about their site, and they may not post special offers in the forums or reviews pages. Representatives of sites that sell controlled medicines are not allowed to join.

@tinmuning @Remi @Pat

Quote Originally Posted by tony1 View Post
    Hi my profile has been changed to "website representative". Does this mean I can give the name of my site and explain who we are etc?
    Thank you
    Tony
    Helpful petenyc Rated helpful

Thank you to administrators for doing your work about explaining how the website works and how important it is to read posts and rules. That alone is a great help for someone who is trying to figure things out on here. The people that have been on this site for many years have a lot of knowledge for helping new people on this site also. I have received some emails and when others take part in questions being asked by the new people on here, that’s really cool to see that. Thanks to all.
    Likes calgal99, petenyc liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.