Thread: Made payment today

1. Default Made payment today

So I decided to try a place mentioned here. It has been getting good reviews and is not too well known. So payment sent 6.27.16.
    Will see how it goes. I don't want to say too much just if I have success and if there are any struggles. It is one of the Indian OPS.
    Like nurseedumacated liked this post

nurseedumacated is a splendid one to beholdnurseedumacated is a splendid one to beholdnurseedumacated is a splendid one to beholdnurseedumacated is a splendid one to beholdnurseedumacated is a splendid one to beholdnurseedumacated is a splendid one to beholdnurseedumacated is a splendid one to beholdnurseedumacated is a splendid one to beholdnurseedumacated is a splendid one to beholdnurseedumacated is a splendid one to beholdnurseedumacated is a splendid one to beholdnurseedumacated is a splendid one to beholdnurseedumacated is a splendid one to behold

It is very exciting placing your first order. I'm sure you will be checking your email Often and tracking the shipment if indicated.

This section is for threads of Pharma recommended for the price comparison/ review system on the home page.

If you have previously read about this pharmacy on the forum it is probably better off placed in the thread which you read about the pharmacy (if the pharmacy has a thread and is not listed as a pharmacy only to be mentioned in the senior section).

Good luck with your order.

Adam
    Last edited by nurseedumacated; 06-29-2016 at 12:25 AM.
    Like Mira, Danie, Wingnutz liked this post

Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by d14bolus View Post
    So I decided to try a place mentioned here. It has been getting good reviews and is not too well known. So payment sent 6.27.16.
    Will see how it goes. I don't want to say too much just if I have success and if there are any struggles. It is one of the Indian OPS.
    Yes. You should report your experience with your vendor in that vendor's thread. Since you say they are mentioned here, that thread would be the best place to post about it. The vendor is out in the open forum so if you go ahead and post the name of the vendor, we can have the mods move these posts to the appropriate thread.

I see you've made an introduction post so you're off to a good start.
    Good luck with your order and welcome to the forum~
    Helpful nurseedumacated, Pat, Wingnutz Rated helpful
    Seize the time. Live now; make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again. Picard

4. Having trouble finding that vendors thread. Even when I do a search for them. Any advice going forward. Things seem to be going well w I th this vendor.

5. Quote Originally Posted by d14bolus View Post
    Having trouble finding that vendors thread. Even when I do a search for them. Any advice going forward. Things seem to be going well w I th this vendor.
    Hello-

If you can provide me the vendors name or even part of it, I can find them and merge this thread into the vendors existing thread. We make every effort to keep vendor specific information to a single thread.

Thank You-

Art

6. I found it. No worry will carry out any posts regarding in the correct thread. You can delete this if you want.

Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by d14bolus View Post
    I found it. No worry will carry out any posts regarding in the correct thread. You can delete this if you want.
    Nevermind....
    Last edited by Mira; 07-02-2016 at 10:23 PM.
    Seize the time. Live now; make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again. Picard

8. Member Does Not Recall Vendor. Thread Closed.

Thank You-

Pat
    Last edited by Pat; 07-08-2016 at 10:48 PM.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.