Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: SCAM ALERT: drugbuyersforum.org

1. Quote Originally Posted by pazuzu View Post
    I would never use an email source just because there is less background info, so you are giving your address etc to fiolks you basically know zip about.
    It seems like the height of folly to think we know more-than-zip about vendors who do have a website. They're not going to put any truthful background information on such a website, and what sort of information would even be reassuring? You're still sending money to a complete stranger with no recourse if they rip you off.

I guess I'm puzzled by what seems like some hostility on this forum towards email-only vendors. (Apparently even in the senior section, such discussion is tolerated, but not really welcome.) Seems to me, if anything, they're somewhat more secure because their information isn't widely publicized. One of my reliable vendors is email-only and a Google search of what information I have about him brings up absolutely nothing. He's virtually unfindable unless an existing customer gives you his information, which I feel offers about as much peace of mind as it's possible to have doing this.

I hope I don't sound critical. I've just found that puzzling as I've been reading through the forum. Either way, I would definitely not assume that a vendor having a website means that we really know anything more about them.
    Likes ludwig1961, calgal99 liked this post

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    calgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by nobknee View Post
    It seems like the height of folly to think we know more-than-zip about vendors who do have a website. They're not going to put any truthful background information on such a website, and what sort of information would even be reassuring? You're still sending money to a complete stranger with no recourse if they rip you off.

I guess I'm puzzled by what seems like some hostility on this forum towards email-only vendors. (Apparently even in the senior section, such discussion is tolerated, but not really welcome.) Seems to me, if anything, they're somewhat more secure because their information isn't widely publicized. One of my reliable vendors is email-only and a Google search of what information I have about him brings up absolutely nothing. He's virtually unfindable unless an existing customer gives you his information, which I feel offers about as much peace of mind as it's possible to have doing this.

I hope I don't sound critical. I've just found that puzzling as I've been reading through the forum. Either way, I would definitely not assume that a vendor having a website means that we really know anything more about them.
    Hi, @nobknee. This comment is offered only in hope that it helps you, in some way - the previous post, that you replied to a day ago, was posted several years ago, which is (in IOP/Forum Time) several internet lifetimes ago. DB Forum has been a well-known scam site forever, afaic. As you have only been here for a couple of months, I'll suggest what I frequently do for newer members, here... read, read, read some more. Read the forum guidelines just for your own info, but then read as many older threads as possible. Then read some more. DBF has been notorious to most of us, here, for a good long time, and re-opening an old thread (like this one) is probably less helpful than would be starting a new thread about those motherf***ers, again, just MHO. [Please understand, this is NOT "a rule" here, and I am neither an @Admin or the PR "blog police", I'm just offering my perspective as a long-time member here. So, I really hope you understand and don't take offense, as that's totally not my intention!]

Peace.

3. Quote Originally Posted by calgal99 View Post
    Hi, @nobknee. This comment is offered only in hope that it helps you, in some way - the previous post, that you replied to a day ago, was posted several years ago, which is (in IOP/Forum Time) several internet lifetimes ago. DB Forum has been a well-known scam site forever, afaic. As you have only been here for a couple of months, I'll suggest what I frequently do for newer members, here... read, read, read some more. Read the forum guidelines just for your own info, but then read as many older threads as possible. Then read some more. DBF has been notorious to most of us, here, for a good long time, and re-opening an old thread (like this one) is probably less helpful than would be starting a new thread about those motherf***ers, again, just MHO. [Please understand, this is NOT "a rule" here, and I am neither an @Admin or the PR "blog police", I'm just offering my perspective as a long-time member here. So, I really hope you understand and don't take offense, as that's totally not my intention!]

Peace.
    Thanks, I appreciate it. I am reading a lot. I'm also trying to get to 60 posts without just babbling bullshit. But unfortunately, I don't really have that much to say unless I go back and look at some pretty old threads. Especially since I can't mention any specific vendors, so I can't use that to add something substantive. I've been told both about resurrecting old threads, that I should not do it AND that I should not start a new thread if an old one exists. So I'm not really sure what to do there. I'll shut up once I get to 60, I promise!
    Likes calgal99 liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910