NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 981 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: List of scammers that I ran into the past 30 days

So many places to order from and so many scams. I am new to all of this and extremely thankful to find a place like this to help sort out the real from the fake.

Thanks to all who make this place what it is. Looking forward to learning as much as possible and being able to pay it forward one day.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. Sigh. I've already been scammed four times in the past month. Some I got back from cc and MG. The other two I used WU cash. Silly me. So violated. All I can say is listen to your gut and do some research which is what I'm getting ready to do.

I live in magic solitude of cloudy looking mountains
    parogers has much to be proud ofparogers has much to be proud ofparogers has much to be proud ofparogers has much to be proud ofparogers has much to be proud ofparogers has much to be proud ofparogers has much to be proud ofparogers has much to be proud ofparogers has much to be proud ofparogers has much to be proud ofparogers has much to be proud ofparogers has much to be proud ofparogers has much to be proud ofparogers has much to be proud ofparogers has much to be proud ofparogers has much to be proud of

The "Search" box on the top right of the page is your best resource. Try every combination of words and wording that you can think of. I'm sure you'll be able to find some promising information that isn't located in the senior section. It's how I started!

Good luck and best wishes!!
    I can resist everything except temptation ~ O. Wilde

5. Default Scammers?

Hi,
    I've been through All the list of the scammers here, and also looked up in the search box, but I didn't find the names I am looking to find some reliable information about:
    Has anyone here ever tried to order from Maraup also named Indoya?

P.S.
    I did find this pharmacy on some list of another website that reviews pharmacies but it didn't really provide me any info, nor I remember which website it was

Quote Originally Posted by alumni View Post
    I have been contacted via email by people in west African countries offering arrangements to share sums of money.
    However, the amounts involved are always substantially more than $1 million. The latest one proposed splitting $60 million 50/50 if I would pay a bank "impound fee" of only $5000. How's that for a return on your investment? He was from Lagos, Nigeria, by the way.
    Seemed like a nice, Christian young man. Very polite.
    I responded suggesting that he should first print my email and then place it directly into his rectum. He wrote back politely inquiring about the English translation of the word "rectum." After my explanation, he threatened to kidnap and torture my children.
    Payback is good.

I've never been scammed... fortunately only when I was on Neopets as a child. I try not to take chances with my money.

Hi@yarg. I've never heard of maraup but that's possibly because I'm not looking for what they have to offer. Compare prices and appearance of site with sites recommended on PR. Personallly, though, I'd keep researching on this site till you find what you want as,given time and research you should find what you want here. Good luck!!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011