NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1090 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: List of scammers that I ran into the past 30 days

1. Default List of scammers that I ran into the past 30 days

Hello,

Ok so I dont know this is right for me to do this if not remove it but I feel like I have to let people know to watch out.

I have been trying to get various medicines and Here is a list of Names (WU payment Names) Locations and Emails from these people.

All of these people have either

1) Got a payment never heard from again
    2) Called me up an requested I send more money
    3) or gave me the run around after sending payments

I never got any items I asked for nor did these people try to do anything to resolve the issue or was willing to send my money back

Also I hope this post isnt breaking any rules im not trying to.

Here we go

1)
    [email protected]<i><u><a href="https...a></u></i>h.ai <[email protected]hush.ai>
    NAME......MAHAMMAD RAFIQUE
    CITY......VALENCIA
    COUNTRY...SPAIN
    Phone 34632291279

2)

David Van Varden <[email protected]yahoo.com>
    First name ; Chukwu
    last name ; Kenneth
    City ; Porto Novo
    Country ; Benin
    Test question ; Color
    Answer ; Green

3)

Kenneth simon <[email protected] goggle

Name....................................NNANE STANLEY
    Surname...............................EDIE
    Test Question........................FOR ANSWER
    Answer..................................KEVIN
    Postal Code...........................+237
    City .......................................DOUALA(if Necessary)
    Country...................................CAMEROON

4) sonia export <[email protected]il.net>
    First Name: Jose
    > >
    > >Second Name: Richard
    > >
    > >City: Valencia
    > >
    > >Country: Spain

These People I lost there payment Info because I just deleted there emails

sehar mushk <[email protected] goggle india.

Markoff Hopkins <[email protected] goggle From Cameroon

Mark fish <[email protected] From Cameroon

williams bruce <[email protected] goggle Cameroon

Safe to Say Cameroon is not the safest bet. all of these have scammed me in the past 30 days.

Again I hope I did not break any rules

Take care and be safe!

I don't want this to come off the wrong way, but after the first time you sent money to Cameroon, you didn't think twice before doing it a few more times only to get scammed in the same way?

A little tip of advice, if anyone from Cameroon, Nigeria, Benin, Belize, or some other country no one ever goes to tells you they have the meds you want or that you have won 1000000000 rupees in the Nigerian lottery...

RUN AWAY!

But seriously, I'm sorry to hear you've been scammed so many times. Do a little more research here and you'll find some places that are reputable and will help you out.

3. Yea it was a little stupid on my part it was just frustration and lack of thinking,

They did everything from give me tracking numbers phone numbers of State side people vouching Bla bla bla But Lesson Learned.

In a lovely wooded area where the birds sing
    Lynx4 has a brilliant futureLynx4 has a brilliant futureLynx4 has a brilliant futureLynx4 has a brilliant futureLynx4 has a brilliant futureLynx4 has a brilliant futureLynx4 has a brilliant futureLynx4 has a brilliant futureLynx4 has a brilliant futureLynx4 has a brilliant futureLynx4 has a brilliant futureLynx4 has a brilliant futureLynx4 has a brilliant futureLynx4 has a brilliant futureLynx4 has a brilliant futureLynx4 has a brilliant futureLynx4 has a brilliant futureLynx4 has a brilliant future

Let me guess, you were on Topix? If you're lucky you'll only lose money to 40 or 50 people before you find 1 legit one.

Take pilotlite's advice. There are many companies here that sell many different types of meds so you should find what you need. The hard to find painkillers usually aren't worth the money you have to pay for them, but you can find codeine and DHC without any problem, and benzos are on many many of the reputable companies listed here.

I hope you find what you need, and I don't think there's anything wrong with outright listing the scammers full name, email address and whatever else you have. They should be brought to the open so that if someone does a search on their name it'll show up here.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Like @Lynx4 said, you aren't going to find success at Topix or drugbuyersforum, it's not even worth trying. I've seen a couple of post around here that Cameroon is definitely not the place to be looking for anything and expecting a delivery.

I saw your post yesterday and some of the 'key' words caught my attention. I think your problem may lie in what you're trying to order. Backtracking some of the information you posted and looking at what they are selling, I don't think you are going to find a valid vendor for any of that, regardless of geographical location.

But, I'm frequently wrong, so maybe you're not trying to order what it appears.

Oh, and welcome!
    Helpful MellowMind, COSGringo Rated helpful
    Likes andyscandi liked this post

Distilla will become famous soon enoughDistilla will become famous soon enoughDistilla will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by pilotlite View Post

A little tip of advice, if anyone from Cameroon, Nigeria, Benin, Belize, or some other country no one ever goes to tells you they have the meds you want or that you have won 1000000000 rupees in the Nigerian lottery...
    For your information i have actually won the the Nigerian lottery and my prize was not in rupees it was in a passport and safe travel outta the forsaken country full of slavery and war.

Unfortunately the country i got sent to was Afghanistan. Oh well at ill have easy access to raw opium.

Always look on the bright side of life my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by energyimport View Post
    Hello,

Ok so I dont know this is right for me to do this if not remove it but I feel like I have to let people know to watch out.

I have been trying to get various medicines and Here is a list of Names (WU payment Names) Locations and Emails from these people.

All of these people have either

1) Got a payment never heard from again
    2) Called me up an requested I send more money
    3) or gave me the run around after sending payments

I never got any items I asked for nor did these people try to do anything to resolve the issue or was willing to send my money back

Also I hope this post isnt breaking any rules im not trying to.

Here we go

1)
    [email protected]<i><u><a href="https...a></u></i>h.ai <[email protected]hush.ai>
    NAME......MAHAMMAD RAFIQUE
    CITY......VALENCIA
    COUNTRY...SPAIN
    Phone 34632291279

2)

David Van Varden <[email protected]yahoo.com>
    First name ; Chukwu
    last name ; Kenneth
    City ; Porto Novo
    Country ; Benin
    Test question ; Color
    Answer ; Green

3)

Kenneth simon <[email protected] goggle

Name....................................NNANE STANLEY
    Surname...............................EDIE
    Test Question........................FOR ANSWER
    Answer..................................KEVIN
    Postal Code...........................+237
    City .......................................DOUALA(if Necessary)
    Country...................................CAMEROON

4) sonia export <[email protected]>
    First Name: Jose
    > >
    > >Second Name: Richard
    > >
    > >City: Valencia
    > >
    > >Country: Spain

These People I lost there payment Info because I just deleted there emails

sehar mushk <[email protected] goggle india.

Markoff Hopkins <[email protected] goggle From Cameroon

Mark fish <[email protected] From Cameroon

williams bruce <[email protected] goggle Cameroon

Safe to Say Cameroon is not the safest bet. all of these have scammed me in the past 30 days.

Again I hope I did not break any rules

Take care and be safe!
    Wow so sorry to hear that and thankful you shared that information with all of us. We really all need to stick together and help each other out. I am not sure what you are looking for but if you need an reliable vendor you can find them on here, this forum is unbelievablely informative and so very helpful to each and everyone one of us. When your ready to make a purchase of whatever you may be looking for, hop on here and ask questons if you don't find what you are looking for, one of us will be able to help you the best to your abllity
    Helpful Zoplady Rated helpful
    Likes djrick, Tonysnow liked this post

kcrackerman will become famous soon enoughkcrackerman will become famous soon enough

it has to people on Topix....that type of stuff isn't allowed here.....thats why i'm a member on here now and not topix....just reading some of their stuff sickens me......i want to give a big shout out to the moderators here on PR!!!! You are usually quick to find these a**h***s. WE DON'T WANT THEM ON THIS SITE!!! So if one of you are on here and snooping around, go somewhere else, back to topix, where you belong. I could go on, i'll stop there, I'm starting to get mad and when that happens bad words come out.

I Love PR! Thanks again moderators!!! I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say your doing a good if not great job on this site!!!
    Helpful taralumia Rated helpful
    Likes misspoppy, junk1, Tonysnow liked this post

9. Where are you trying to meet these scammers?

10. I am usually pretty carefull but got careless in my persuit of some legit adderall recently.

It was from "Roxi Shoppe" and the details I sent money to via Western Union were:

Frank perrelli,

Burlington Vermont, USA

[email protected]
    Helpful Nicholas44 Rated helpful
    Likes djrick liked this post

11. Sorry that you had to experience all of that, thanks for the heads up to PR however.

12. DAVID GRANADOS DELAVEGA
    Associated with a very trusted SY pharm. This is the name associated with the WU option. They take your money then claim they do not have it despite showing them the pick up receipt.

13. Not going to send money to Cameroon, I haven't yet but just got that feeling of ripoff all over it. Sorry you are having so many troubles. I think the thing that tipped me off was all the powdered chemicals, heroin, cocaine etc.

Cameroon scam artistes are all over topix and they have more meds than Walagreens stay away from them.

lucius has a spectacular aura aboutlucius has a spectacular aura aboutlucius has a spectacular aura aboutlucius has a spectacular aura about

i also have been researching other drug sites and forums.i find that drugbuyers guide and topix to be filled with shills.it is like nobody in these sites does any research and complain when they get ripped off.

lseven7 is offline Banned Reason: Email vendors not allowed
    lseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of lightlseven7 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow...I'm just guessing you're a rich person. After the first scam, I'd probably be broke! I guess Cameroon is the new Nigeria.

Topix is not a good place to do your research.
    Helpful bevy123456 Rated helpful
    Likes mongoose liked this post

It is amazing how many sellers from Cameroon are on Topix. They sell every pain med you can think of. Also some of the prices they advertise should be the 1st warning sign, the 2nd is the meds they offer , Fentanyl, OC 80 mg not OP ect. Buyer be ware.

19. Has anyone actually had any luck getting trams off of topix? There is one guy on there that has quite a few good reviews but that could also just be some ripoff network hard at work. He is located in the US and accepts COD so that does make me think it might be legit. Anyone with any experience, positive or negative?

20. wow a lot of scams
    Helpful Jellyfish Rated helpful
    Likes royce liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast