Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scammers selling meds

Scammers I’ve seen usually have at least one red flag. Ask detailed info about shipping and packaging, I’ve caught a few there, I had one scammer tell me I needed to pay an extra customs fee for customs for a us to us order... They are not all that obvious, I’ve got taken twice, once this week, and once with raw materials last year. The one this week actually was slick, but I missed his red flag; so Shane on me. Know the types of shipping services real well, how customs really works, and if you like me, I work in International Logistics so shipping details tell me a lot. Just my two cents... Oh, my biggest rule, never let them push you into an order, I waste time asking all sorts of questions, if they gat mad, I consider it a red flag... I have also just told people “ If your a scam, I’ll give you a hundred right now to end this conversation”, it either gets a hang up or 3 times I’ve sent the 100 for being honest and tell them they obviously need it more than me. Just my thoughts ohh, if they are a website, read like your reading a forum. Read every detail, you find some of these sites get lazy and have comments or reviews that make no sense. Their spellings are wrong sometimes, I’ve seen so many sites with good looking ordering sections, but they got lazy on the reviews and “about us” sections.
    Helpful Seychelle Rated helpful

medi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Annarella View Post
    Scammers I’ve seen usually have at least one red flag. Ask detailed info about shipping and packaging, I’ve caught a few there, I had one scammer tell me I needed to pay an extra customs fee for customs for a us to us order... They are not all that obvious, I’ve got taken twice, once this week, and once with raw materials last year. The one this week actually was slick, but I missed his red flag; so Shane on me. Know the types of shipping services real well, how customs really works, and if you like me, I work in International Logistics so shipping details tell me a lot. Just my two cents... Oh, my biggest rule, never let them push you into an order, I waste time asking all sorts of questions, if they gat mad, I consider it a red flag... I have also just told people “ If your a scam, I’ll give you a hundred right now to end this conversation”, it either gets a hang up or 3 times I’ve sent the 100 for being honest and tell them they obviously need it more than me. Just my thoughts ohh, if they are a website, read like your reading a forum. Read every detail, you find some of these sites get lazy and have comments or reviews that make no sense. Their spellings are wrong sometimes, I’ve seen so many sites with good looking ordering sections, but they got lazy on the reviews and “about us” sections.
    I was scammed once, But I paid by PayPal and we agreed to say the $90 Dollars was for laptop batteries on PP, Then he blocked me so I contacted my bank and PP, I told them I bought two laptop batteries and never received anything and I was blocked....But my bank & PP got my money back from his bank account
    It felt great. A major red flag is if they keep chasing/messaging you to make an order, Real vendors don't do that!
    If you get to senior you'll have access to legit sites with top shelf meds. I wish you the best of luck
    Helpful pinkflower, Zen_Life II Rated helpful
    Like Seychelle liked this post
    "Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things...and no good thing ever dies."

Seychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Annarella View Post
    Very sound advise.
    Just for shits and giggles, check out 419eaters
    Turns the tables on Nigerian royalty
    Like Zen_Life II liked this post
    We are not prisoners of fate, just prisoners of our own minds
    FDR

I was scammed once too. PayPal. But for two months now he has told me he’s going to make it up to me soon :/ lol still waiting!! Sent me fake tram Domestic too. I’m guessing that day will never come, but who knows...coukd get lucky I guess. Terrible way to lose 600 Awful that so many people could do u that way. I couldn’t sleep at night if I did that to someone & would hate myself. Some people just don’t care I woukd hate to see how much $ they bring in scamming People like us. Sicko’s
    Helpful Raspberry, jaders, Zen_Life II Rated helpful

5. Sadly, despite the current challenges of the pandemic, there are those who are still doing bad things to other. These scammers are so cruel that they even prey the ones who need meds to treat their illnesses.
    Like Lizdawn, Zen_Life II liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Lizdawn View Post
    I was scammed once too. PayPal. But for two months now he has told me he’s going to make it up to me soon :/ lol still waiting!! Sent me fake tram Domestic too. I’m guessing that day will never come, but who knows...coukd get lucky I guess. Terrible way to lose 600 Awful that so many people could do u that way. I couldn’t sleep at night if I did that to someone & would hate myself. Some people just don’t care I woukd hate to see how much $ they bring in scamming People like us. Sicko’s
    @Lizdawn Can't you do a PP chargeback? Or dispute - whatever the correct term is. I believe you have 180 days to open a dispute in the resolution centre. I doubt it will come back to bite you on the bum. They would hardly have invoiced you for what it actually was. And I doubt they would dispute it and draw attention to themselves. It's not good when people do chargebacks on reputable vendors. But this person doesn't sound reputable!
    Helpful Raspberry, Zen_Life II Rated helpful
    Like Seychelle liked this post

Seychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the rough

So, is Paypal still considered a reliable going concern?

Thank you
    We are not prisoners of fate, just prisoners of our own minds
    FDR

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12