Thread: Scammers selling meds

Mikedan is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned member Chris100
    Mikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to all

Default Scammers selling meds

I think the only way to hopefully never get scammed by these sites is too ask for a sample from them and make sure they take Paypal or credit card. If you use this method i would say you will receive your funds back because you used a credit card and they can give your money back to you if you tell them you where charged for something that you never received. If you are using other methods like Western union or Money gram you probably are not going to see your money ever again if it’s a scammer site your dealing with. I’m sure they have sites that are legit that use only Money gram or Western Union but it’s taking a big risk. I feel safe by using credit card or Paypal. I would not use a regular credit card either. I would use a prepaid credit card from my bank so i put the money on the card so I never have too worry about the site I’m using to take money from my card cause I won’t put money onto it unless im doing a purchase. It’s a Visa prepaid card so it will work. It’s not one of those Vanilla prepaid cards you buy. This is a real Visa card. Doing it this way hopefully will help you not get scammed by these sites. Hope this helps you.
    Likes CrayonBox, Outofideas, sillypuppiez, Hymee liked this post

tommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant future

thing is,hardly any sites take cc these days,2 big ones were but if you saw their threads nothing is coming from them due to the everlasting postal strike in their countries,i can think of only 1 other site that takes cc that is legit.
    Likes Mikedan, CrayonBox, Hymee liked this post

Mikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    thing is,hardly any sites take cc these days,2 big ones were but if you saw their threads nothing is coming from them due to the everlasting postal strike in their countries,i can think of only 1 other site that takes cc that is legit.
    Yes your right tommygun , it seems like it’s becoming harder too find sites that take credit cards and that put us in a messy situation. We would have too take a big risk on believing the site is real using another payment method like Western union. It’s a big chance we need too take especially if we don’t really know who we are dealing with. I totally agree with you. I guess we just keep looking and reading.
    Likes tommygun, CrayonBox, Hymee liked this post

4. WU and MG has become impossible for me personally. I get denied immediately or they want all kinds of extra info about the receiver that makes things uncomfortable for both sides.

Yeah, I've been scammed before unfortunately.

As long as there are good, recent reviews about a vendor -- I'll dive in with CIM, Crypto or PP depending on what they take... But for now, I'm on the road to finding legitimate people. I'm reading alot and finding information. I appreciate this forum for everyone's input.

Blues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by stevenB View Post
    I think the only way to hopefully never get scammed by these sites is too ask for a sample from them and make sure they take Paypal or credit card. If you use this method i would say you will receive your funds back because you used a credit card and they can give your money back to you if you tell them you where charged for something that you never received. If you are using other methods like Western union or Money gram you probably are not going to see your money ever again if it’s a scammer site your dealing with. I’m sure they have sites that are legit that use only Money gram or Western Union but it’s taking a big risk. I feel safe by using credit card or Paypal. I would not use a regular credit card either. I would use a prepaid credit card from my bank so i put the money on the card so I never have too worry about the site I’m using to take money from my card cause I won’t put money onto it unless im doing a purchase. It’s a Visa prepaid card so it will work. It’s not one of those Vanilla prepaid cards you buy. This is a real Visa card. Doing it this way hopefully will help you not get scammed by these sites. Hope this helps you.
    Theirs a few people on here that will scam you!
    Without thinking twice.
    But they play the long game.
    Trick you into a friendship.
    Trace your ip address etc
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!

Quote Originally Posted by Blues View Post
    Theirs a few people on here that will scam you!
    Without thinking twice.
    But they play the long game.
    Trick you into a friendship.
    Trace your ip address etc
    I stay away from people like that. I’m here to learn and help myself if i need it. If someone wants help , no problem but you need to be careful that your not being used.
    Likes Blues liked this post

Blues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to behold

yeah but you'll maybe be chatting to these people for months.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!

That’s life i guess. Keep your guard up.
    Likes Blues liked this post

In my experience a quick google search for the site, email or number will likely turn up some sort of indicators as to whether they are legit or not. Depending on the product, it’s very likely to find at least one persons review or conversation for the positivities or. Detriment of that vendor.
    Likes loveallpeople, Mikedan, TurboV8 liked this post

10. If you do get scammed how to try to get your money back from your cc company? Anyone done this?

tommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant future

Sure that they have but you will need to search it out unless somebody chimes in with info or a link,its not something i have needed to do.

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingkelly View Post
    If you do get scammed how to try to get your money back from your cc company? Anyone done this?
    It’s called a “chargeback,” where you call your cc company and tell them you never received something you purchased online. I’ve never done it tho and it wouldn’t be a road I’d like to go down because of the possible investigation of the “goods.” I’m sure some folks have done it tho. Hopefully one will chime in...
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

13. All good advice..
    Yes I know its a sensitive subject do to the goods lol but someone has to have had it happen to them. Thanks for the info guys
    Likes Farley liked this post

Farley is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned user (Missmolly)
    Farley will become famous soon enoughFarley will become famous soon enough

Buy if they are thinking of selective scamming and or scam scam and run. I did my best to ask about this giving clues and saying I don't think I van say there name as I do not know for sure if they are in the cetain SM section, I got told to name ny multiple people. so I did ( being new) and that post was reported within minutes LOL

Also I paid money by Bank Transfer and I maaged to get the money back. this is something they do NOT to easily, So please always be cautious by bank transfers as you probably wont get the money back, my post was aimed at people who think " no way I can get my money back now" Banks have fraud dept. I am talking about the UK, but Im sure the US works in a similar fasion. I think with paypal it is easy to get your money back from what I have been told. I fukig HATE scammers.

Never make a payment for anything on the internet with a wire transfer - if you need to cancel for any reason your chances of getting your money back or next to zero. Always use a credit card (preferably prepaid if you have any doubts) or PayPal if it is accepted. In Europe there are a number of prepaid cards in amounts of 50/100/250 Euro for example that can be purchased at any kiosk. They are mainly used for the online gambling sites but some OPs use them them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzman1839 View Post
    but I iknow some legit vendors that ONLY use WU/MG I have never been scammed. They also don't send freebies, the people that send out tester freebies give out the proper drug and when u make a big order they will send out dodgy pills.
    Helpful pinkflower Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.