Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 1922

Thread: ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) Sort Facility Question

Quote Originally Posted by surten View Post
    @jaders , I received a wonderful letter from the government thanking me for giving them my order. I'm sure someone is enjoying it.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't remember where I read it but it was recent, that there is a lot of theft at the ISC in LA. I'm sure there is at all of them but LA was supposedly the worst.
    Thankfully you've managed to keep your sense of humour although it's that or crying
    Likes surten liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Just checking in? Is anyone getting things through LA ICS? Or is it still locked down tight?

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by unique View Post
    Just checking in? Is anyone getting things through LA ICS? Or is it still locked down tight?
    There definitely ARE some making it. As I said, I've gotten 2 in the last month. Other's have gotten some, but still many get seized too. It's sort of a crapshoot. I think they're looking at certain countries from the little pattern I can glean... Altho others are getting some from the same vendor that others get seizures from, so maybe no pattern, but just the odds?

Reading back a few years on PR, the west coast seems to have the worst rep for LL's. And that still seems true, but I definitely see an uptick of seizures all over, from what' is reported here on PR. Just my own perspective...
    Helpful unique Rated helpful
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

Thanks, @jaders ! I forgot to log in and lapsed my senior membership, darn it! So, I can't check how things are going with our "fav place" I'm not using west coast anymore and have had no trouble since. Sounds like I need to keep it that way! LA was never THIS bad for seizures, I had a few stopped opened and sent on to me with everything intact and I had 1 seizure after years of ordering until this mess that started some months back! Something has defiently changed on the west coast. . . Sorry to hear its such a crap shoot! Glad you were able to receive a few orders!
    Likes jaders liked this post

surten is a glorious beacon of lightsurten is a glorious beacon of lightsurten is a glorious beacon of lightsurten is a glorious beacon of lightsurten is a glorious beacon of lightsurten is a glorious beacon of lightsurten is a glorious beacon of lightsurten is a glorious beacon of lightsurten is a glorious beacon of lightsurten is a glorious beacon of lightsurten is a glorious beacon of light

@jaders it is good to hear you have something live from LA! I luckily have some coming back through my normal POE and I am hooking back up with an old vendor from elsewhere. I'll post on this LA thread if something lands in LA again! Good luck everyone!

I'm posting again because my reship JUST scanned at ISC LA. Unbelievable.
    Last edited by surten; 08-26-2018 at 02:33 PM.
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful

7. Have a Registered Airmail pack sitting in ISC LA since 18th Aug. Never updated to inbound into customs....still says Processed Through Sort Facility.

Had 2 packs clear ISC NY outbound customs on Aug 22. However, It took 4 days for one to depart and be on its way. The other is out of customs but still hasn’t departed. Very weird as usually Registered AM is quicker than this.

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute

@surten . Another member got her reship thru LA recently - which she certainly didn’t expect. Perhaps better packaging will help? Please keep us posted!! I’m “pulling” for you...
    Last edited by jaders; 08-26-2018 at 04:56 PM.
    Likes surten liked this post

Gjess10 will become famous soon enoughGjess10 will become famous soon enoughGjess10 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Roz View Post
    If you live where your profile indicates, then anything from the Pacific Region will go there
    or SF as it's closer geographically.

After several LL's in the past from there I just order from EU/UK.
    Good luck though and hope you receive the letter.
    @Roz I know this is an old post but wanted to ask a question maybe you or someone else can answer. When you say “anything from the pacific region” can you clarify what you mean? What area are you talking about? Maybe it doesn’t apply anymore since this is old.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any rhyme or reason to things going through NY versus the west coast? Waiting on an update for something shipped out Aug 21 and nothing at all since “dispatched to overseas”. Trying to get an idea how this all works.
    Likes Joantesch liked this post

10. I assume its because the majority of the world's parcels enter through NYC. Could be wrong. They could also have better technology or more budget for employees (Training, Hours etc). Who knows for sure.

surten is a glorious beacon of lightsurten is a glorious beacon of lightsurten is a glorious beacon of lightsurten is a glorious beacon of lightsurten is a glorious beacon of lightsurten is a glorious beacon of lightsurten is a glorious beacon of lightsurten is a glorious beacon of lightsurten is a glorious beacon of lightsurten is a glorious beacon of lightsurten is a glorious beacon of light

Just and update. I have a reship that I mentioned in an earlier post that is still sitting in LA. Don't know if they will reship again. I hope the silence on this thread means orders are now getting through or maybe people are just tired of posting the same thing.
    Likes Chris1984 liked this post

12. I had one package that’s been sitting in customs since Aug15, They reship my order and the reship has been sitting in LA customs since Sept3. I ask the guy to change the name on the package and he said he did. The 2nd Reship hit LA customs on sept12 and update clearing out on sept17. I have not received the order as of yet. Both orders back to back LA customs never released or updated or letter received. When I changed the name on the second reship, the package went through... or maybe that package was just lucky. And who knows it might be empty with a letter inside when it gets here.

13. I also would like to add my international package always go thru NYC customs, As I live on the southeastern region of USA. Usually my package is shipped from Singapore but this was shipped from FIJI..

Looks like another loss for me thru this black hole. Sitting for 8 days.

Gee, can't we start voting on these ridiculous ways they are spending our tax dollars. Talk about a waste of money...
    Likes otherone liked this post

15. Same boat for me as well. Recent letter has been sitting in ISC LA for about 10 Days. Up until early summer never had issue for several years same vendor but now since summer only 1 Magazine made it through. All were coming from very friendly country and very small quantities. I wonder if this has to do more with vendor being tagged or LA in general just being tougher?

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Same boat for me as well. Recent letter has been sitting in ISC LA for about 10 Days. Up until early summer never had issue for several years same vendor but now since summer only 1 Magazine made it through. All were coming from very friendly country and very small quantities. I wonder if this has to do more with vendor being tagged or LA in general just being tougher?
    No doubt in my mind that LA got tougher. I’ve had three get stopped and ALL from different vendors and one from a different country. Seems like the other ports aren’t anything close to this bad...

17. I know there will always be inspections and seizures … but ever since some unscrupulous vendors started lacing their pills with f nal seems like they started cracking down harder. These vendors IMO not only shot their self in the foot … but everyone else as well.
    Likes davidpaul liked this post
    “Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit S View Post
    I know there will always be inspections and seizures … but ever since some unscrupulous vendors started lacing their pills with f nal seems like they started cracking down harder. These vendors IMO not only shot their self in the foot … but everyone else as well.
    I don’t know. The fentanyl thing has been going on for a while. Personally I attribute it to the AG Sessions who would take away his mother’s pain med if he could. They can see these small amounts that are from legit pharmacies are personal use. Why bother with that?

The unscrupulous dealers will ALWAYS find a way to get theirs thru. It’s the “legit” pharmacies they attack cuz they’re much easier despite CERTAINLY being less deadly...
    Helpful davidpaul Rated helpful
    Likes Kermit S, boatbum liked this post

19. Quote Originally Posted by jaders View Post
    No doubt in my mind that LA got tougher. I’ve had three get stopped and ALL from different vendors and one from a different country. Seems like the other ports aren’t anything close to this bad...
    Received an LL from LA. Very fast on them sending out. In the past it had usually taken a few weeks - this was about the same time the order would have arrived. Realize this has probably been discussed but do all orders no matter what country come through LA if you are in Western states? In past I have seen different ports of entry, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Received an LL from LA. Very fast on them sending out. In the past it had usually taken a few weeks - this was about the same time the order would have arrived. Realize this has probably been discussed but do all orders no matter what country come through LA if you are in Western states? In past I have seen different ports of entry, etc.
    Not necessarily. It seems a bit random altho if you’re in the southwest your odds likely go up I’m sure. I am PNW and often get thru SF but depending on country of origin it can be NY or anything in between. I’ve had plenty go thru LA without issue til this spring when it seemed to change (for the worse.)
    Helpful otherone Rated helpful
    Likes Gullible liked this post

Saintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of light

So glad I got out of this 'game'.....Cant imagine what its like now, especially after the new electronic scanning has been implemented. It feels amazing not having to deal with this any longer.....

22. ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)  Sort Facility Question
Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 LastLast