Page 373 of 374 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374 LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,460 of 7470

Thread: NY Customs - Recent Experiences?

1. Good news - "sent to domestic location" yesterday which was vague... and then it just showed up a few hours later. I shouldn't expect a lot from a gvmt tracking site but to offer hope to all, they seem to be working through the backlog.
    Likes MelloK liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    NY Customs - Recent Experiences?
    kakorate will become famous soon enough

This may seem weird. But once again i got my parcels extremely quickly. Almost to the point im getting paranoid...lol. because this is about the 3rd shipment in a show to get to my door in 3-4 days.. (EMS though so maybe im tripping)
    Likes MelloK liked this post

4. I have setting in NY . Today makes 5th day. Says inbound into customs but then it also says in transit - processed through facility.
    I have one showing last scan in San Francisco and says in transit to destination for the past 2 days and no further updates.
    So frustrating dealing with this crap!

5. I had ordered a Christmas costume from China via EMS recently. It hit customs 8 days ago, and I received it today. It was not included n Informed Delivery as an expected package. Nothing from being overseas does.
    Helpful rais4 Rated helpful

6. Tracking number not showing up on most Couriers but Vendor was nice enough to take a picture of the package (which looks the same as it always has) and told me don't worry, it will be delivered next week. That was a first, especially since its quite difficult communicating so..a nice gesture.

Good luck, folks.
    Likes rais4 liked this post

7. Quote Originally Posted by rais4 View Post
    I guess we can help keep comparison here- it does make me personally feel better when I have one stuck in customs and see somebody else in the same boat and then they post "Yay my package is free at last"- It gives me Hope! So I'm on day 5 in NY customs, a package from the same vendor went flying thru to another customer (he's awesome about updating on the tracking- very polite and easy to speak with, but mine's taking longer- I guess it's just a turn of the dice? Best of Luck to all in the approaching days- And the fun and chaos of the Holidays!
    So I think it was good luck that I posted on here- Mine came out of Customs on that very day and was in hand like 3 days later! it was EMS

8. I had one ship on Thursday slide thru Customs and is Departing Jamaica NY Not EMS- YAY! I will keep my calm for the holidays and not be curled up in a corner. (Although the last time I bought from a domestic vendor and the speed and the lack of customs had me thinking it was worth a few extra bucks) Either way Good Luck to all!
    Likes kakorate liked this post

kakorate will become famous soon enough

Yet another few packs came through just fine. 5 days total (EMS). For some reason, again, ems seems to really be picking up the slack. But, if anyone needs to have something arrive from overseas NOW is the time to do it with the holiday rush coming up soon. If you wait until next week (10th) and it happens to stay opps for a week it wont get to customs until the 17th.... and you may be screwed with all the holiday traffic. Good news is less chance for seizure. Bad news is you might night get t until January...heh(esp if Registered Mail)

10. Quick Question. Anyone know why my pack hit "Inbound into Customs" twice? Is this a scanning error or delay? It appears to have departed Jamaica and was in transit to my box on Dec. 1st but then was randomly showing "Inbound into customs" again this morning with no date stamp which makes no sense. Can anyone help me out?

December 1, 2017, 9:27 am
    In Transit to Destination
    On its way to NASHVILLE, TN 37011

November 30, 2017, 3:27 pm
    Departed USPS Regional Facility
    JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

November 30, 2017, 3:27 pm
    Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

Inbound Into Customs

November 27, 2017, 10:33 am
    Processed Through Facility
    ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

November 18, 2017, 10:46 pm
    SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA
    November 17, 2017, 10:12 am

Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidGhost View Post
    Quick Question. Anyone know why my pack hit "Inbound into Customs" twice? Is this a scanning error or delay? It appears to have departed Jamaica and was in transit to my box on Dec. 1st but then was randomly showing "Inbound into customs" again this morning with no date stamp which makes no sense. Can anyone help me out?

December 1,
    In Transit to Destination
    On its way to

November 30,
    Departed USPS Regional Facility

November 30,
    Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

Inbound Into Customs

November 27,
    ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

November 18,
    SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA
    November 17,
    (edits mine)

You dont show the date of that second customs scan however, if I had to take a guess.... its just an out of sequence scan and I wouldnt worry about it.
    Helpful Stevo2, MelloK, rais4 Rated helpful
    Seize the time. Live now; make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again. Picard

12. Default Stuck in Jamaica New York

Has anyone had anything go thru customs then have it stuck in Jamaica NY for days? Mine has been stuck there for almost a week now...Ems package shipped 18th of November..cleared customs 28th went straight to Jamaica NY and now just stuck..first time this has happened..normally I have it very next day after Jamaica...thanks guys..new here too..hello all not really sure what I'm doing here yet either ????

Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Johndswifey69 View Post
    Has anyone had anything go thru customs then have it stuck in Jamaica NY for days? Mine has been stuck there for almost a week now...Ems package shipped 18th of November..cleared customs 28th went straight to Jamaica NY and now just stuck..first time this has happened..normally I have it very next day after Jamaica...thanks guys..new here too..hello all not really sure what I'm doing here yet either ????
    EMS shouldnt get stuck. Depending on how you are with packages, you could call the last location it scanned at (not the 800 number, but the actual post office--search for it on usps by zip) but if that last scan is a week old, it may not even be at that location any more--it may be at a location closer to you.
    Its also possible that there is an address issue on the package and the system kicked it out for manual routing. That can take a while. Even one digit off on the zipcode can cause a package to be kicked out. My last package that did that took about 10 days to route to me correctly and that was also with a phone call to the post office that the package was stuck at.

Personally, I treat my packages all the same and have called on a few IOP packages as if they were beads or silk scarves or whatever. Only you and your vendor really know whats in the package.

Spend a little time reading this thread. Yeah, I know its long, but it will help to see that others have had very similar experiences and most of the time, the packages make it to their destination just fine.

Also, I would suggest heading to the introductions thread to write a bit about yourself so we can get to know you.
    Welcome.
    Helpful Sushi Rated helpful
    Likes ANC liked this post
    Seize the time. Live now; make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again. Picard

weezy1966 has a spectacular aura aboutweezy1966 has a spectacular aura aboutweezy1966 has a spectacular aura aboutweezy1966 has a spectacular aura aboutweezy1966 has a spectacular aura aboutweezy1966 has a spectacular aura aboutweezy1966 has a spectacular aura about

Mine should be getting to customs any day now. I will definitely update how long or short it happens to stay there!
    Put a fork in me, I'm done

15. So a package that was only scanned in India showed up today, out of the blue. It was 'Not Trackable' on alot of tracking sites (USPS delivered) and came straight to me in 12 days..the average time other packages from this vendor have arrived.

Sometimes it happens, as this was my first time not being able to see it go to customs, leave customs, leave Jamaica NY etc..It travels about with an untrackable number and lands on your door step unexpectedly. Merry Xmas! Right?

Good luck, folks, and try not to worry. Easier said then done.
    Last edited by Dacool112; 1 Week Ago at 08:24 PM.
    Likes Sushi, rais4, weezy1966 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dacool112 View Post
    So a package that was only scanned in India showed up today, out of the blue. It was 'Not Trackable' on alot of tracking sites (USPS delivered) and came straight to me in 12 days..the average time other packages from this vendor have arrived.

Sometimes it happens, as this was my first time not being able to see it go to customs, leave customs, leave Jamaica NY etc..It travels about with an untrackable number and lands on your door step unexpectedly. Merry Xmas! Right?

Good luck, folks, and try not to worry. Easier said then done.
    If that was a registered mail package, they stopped tracking some time ago. Only EMS tracks from India.
    Those other sites get their information from the origin and destination country sites so if India's post and USPS dont show it, those other sites dont either.

Now if that was an EMS package, that isnt supposed to happen. Easy way to tell is by the tracking number. Registered mail still has a tracking number starting with R despite it not tracking.

Glad you got it!
    Helpful Dacool112 Rated helpful
    Likes Rylee liked this post

17. Quote Originally Posted by Johndswifey69 View Post
    Hi I wouldn't worry I had an EMS package sit for ten days, recently- so hopefully yours will pop out anytime! (It's a coin toss)
    Likes weezy1966 liked this post

weezy1966 has a spectacular aura aboutweezy1966 has a spectacular aura aboutweezy1966 has a spectacular aura aboutweezy1966 has a spectacular aura aboutweezy1966 has a spectacular aura aboutweezy1966 has a spectacular aura aboutweezy1966 has a spectacular aura about

Hi all!
    Updating like I said I would last week. My package arrived in customs on 12/8 and much to my surprise and shock (for this time of the year) it moved right on out within 24hours and is already at my region's distribution center so I'll probably receive it tmrw or the next day.
    Hope this gives hope to anyone that is waiting. So for me it is currently at 12days and PM me if you'd like to know what country it came from.
    Put a fork in me, I'm done

19. I have an EMS sitting in ISC since the 7th. Stressful to say the lease. Recently my stuff has gone through within 1-2 days. Hoping its the winter weather and holiday squeeze that is holding it up.

I knew as soon as I wrote this it would move again. It skipped scans from ISC all the way to my regional hub. knock on wood I get it Wednesday at the latest.
    Last edited by rufusshinra99; 1 Week Ago at 05:37 PM.

Brianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud of

@Johndswifey69 I had a EMS sit in Jamaica, NY for 8 days then it still took another 2 days to get to me., My last package went through customs quick, but made a trip all the way to the west coast, and I live in the east then it was delivered to me It is the holidays, all things go screwy with usps.
    Im a Trackaholic!

21. I have had my last 2 packages seized by ISC NY. Both packages had different addresses but my name. Do they flag your name or do I just have bad luck. Thanks
    Helpful Cbirkle68 Rated helpful

22. NY Customs - Recent Experiences?
Page 373 of 374 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374 LastLast