Page 380 of 427 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,600 of 8523

Thread: NY Customs - Recent Experiences?

1. Quote Originally Posted by macprtybois View Post
    Day 9 in customs for two EMS from IN. If they don’t clear by midnight it’ll be a new record. I think the weather really backed things up. I’ll update when they clear. I placed a new EMS order with the same vendor as a backup which hasn’t entered OPPS yet. I’m curious to see how they fare. It would be funny if they show up before the others.
    My EMS from India just entered NY Customs today 1/14. I'll keep you updated on my status.
    Helpful macprtybois Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    NY Customs - Recent Experiences?
  3. Registered went into customs on the 11th left Queens on the 13th. Praying for a quick trip home. The old usual was 3 days to door step but from the sound of it, it's taking longer from NY. Really hoping everyone gets their packages on time.
    Likes Bella38 liked this post

4. Update on my 2nd package - went into customs on 12th and cleared the 13th and now showing in Queens. Funny my other one shows sent to Jamaica,NY. That cleared on the 12th.

My two packages both cleared customs within 24 hrs. One cleared the 12th and the other the 13th.

I hope who is ever waiting gets an update soon . I know how nerve racking.. hang in there seems like a lot of who were waiting is moving now! My first one took almost 3 weeks to update from when it left India to show in the U.S. status showed pre-shipment. The other one almost 2 weeks.
    Likes MelloK liked this post

Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Just a quick reminder that there is no mail delivery tomorrow. MLK day.
    I hope Tuesday is a big day for this thread and all those waiting!
    Helpful MelloK Rated helpful
    Seize the time. Live now; make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again. Picard

6. I have the day off tomorrow along with the mail. Anyone else blessed with the day off??
    Likes Mira liked this post

Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by MelloK View Post
    I have the day off tomorrow along with the mail. Anyone else blessed with the day off??
    Not me but I’m happy for you and those that do!’
    Seize the time. Live now; make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again. Picard

8. Update: My two EMS letters from IN are still in customs (Day 12). My 2nd order of two EMS letters entered customs on Saturday and haven’t cleared either. Contacted vendor and they said they were already arranging a reship for my first order (they’re awesome), but I REALLY don’t want to get a LL. I’m officially anxious and annoyed. Is customs already implementing the new screening methods that were just approved?!

Quote Originally Posted by macprtybois View Post
    Update: My two EMS letters from IN are still in customs (Day 12). My 2nd order of two EMS letters entered customs on Saturday and haven’t cleared either. Contacted vendor and they said they were already arranging a reship for my first order (they’re awesome), but I REALLY don’t want to get a LL. I’m officially anxious and annoyed. Is customs already implementing the new screening methods that were just approved?!
    Try not to worry about an LL. They’re not sent by certified mail and therefore, there is no proof of delivery for the LL. They look all scary and whatnot but most people scan them for their vendor and then toss them into a shredder.
    Since your vendor is willing to reship without the LL, it ends up being a total waste of paper.

I hope something comes through for you and that you’re not in danger of running out of meds.
    Likes macprtybois, Katey liked this post

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Try not to worry about an LL. They’re not sent by certified mail and therefore, there is no proof of delivery for the LL. They look all scary and whatnot but most people scan them for their vendor and then toss them into a shredder.
    Since your vendor is willing to reship without the LL, it ends up being a total waste of paper.

I hope something comes through for you and that you’re not in danger of running out of meds.
    Thanks for the support - The two letters from my 2nd shipment just popped out of customs! Unfortunately the 1st two haven’t so still uncomfortable with that, but as I mentioned the vendor is already processing a reship. I’ll keep everyone posted on the final outcome though, since I’ve NEVER had anything not make it through NY customs before. Fingers crossed!

11. I think customs may just be slow to release stuff since they had a major backup the last 2 weeks. Your stuff may have already passed through but just hasn't been scanned at the next stop. Good luck to you.

12. Quote Originally Posted by anonymous82 View Post
    I think customs may just be slow to release stuff since they had a major backup the last 2 weeks. Your stuff may have already passed through but just hasn't been scanned at the next stop. Good luck to you.
    My recent EMS from India went into NY Customs on Jan 13 and cleared today Jan 15.
    I'm not complaining.

13. My ePacket that “cleared” and “departed” Jamaica about two weeks ago (without any true scans) got an “inbound out of customs” scan over the weekend... very strange. Has anyone ever had something leave Jamaica then weeks later get an out of customs scan?

I’m a bit worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovebirdz View Post
    My ePacket that “cleared” and “departed” Jamaica about two weeks ago (without any true scans) got an “inbound out of customs” scan over the weekend... very strange. Has anyone ever had something leave Jamaica then weeks later get an out of customs scan?

I’m a bit worried.
    I wouldnt worry. Its either an out of sequence entry into the tracking or maybe a manifest was scanned incorrectly at some point. Either way, its most likely an error. Try not to take the tracking so letter by letter literal. Nothing is perfect.

15. Quote Originally Posted by macprtybois View Post
    Thanks for the support - The two letters from my 2nd shipment just popped out of customs! Unfortunately the 1st two haven’t so still uncomfortable with that, but as I mentioned the vendor is already processing a reship. I’ll keep everyone posted on the final outcome though, since I’ve NEVER had anything not make it through NY customs before. Fingers crossed!
    Follow up - I received my second shipment today. FWIW it was two days OPPS to ISC NY, then two days in customs, one day in Jamaica then delivered (6 days total door to door).

Still no movement on the first shipment since it went into customs, but as previously mentioned the vendor has already shipped a replacement. It’s good on the vendor, but I still don’t want to receive a LL. I know it’s nothing to worry about, but I am an under the radar type person and hate drawing any attention!

Anyways, thanks for the support guys, and wishing everyone’s shipments a speedy delivery.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Lovebirdz View Post
    My ePacket that “cleared” and “departed” Jamaica about two weeks ago (without any true scans) got an “inbound out of customs” scan over the weekend... very strange. Has anyone ever had something leave Jamaica then weeks later get an out of customs scan?

I’m a bit worried.
    Any news on yours?

17. @MelloK no update yet

@Mira thank you! I definitely over analyze things

18. I remember by first seized pkg and receiving an LL It was a little disturbing . But Thankfully though I was a member of another forum at the time and the other member all ordered the same gems. One member had a wealth of knowledge (Named Mira), and others as well, but i was educated on the process and I knew it meant nothing but just a letter... I think I've had 3 total in the few years I've bought gems. It happens to all of us at one time or another.. just burn it and continue on!

19. Ok i’ll join you all in the bitch session. My letter took 5 days to get to the US, and has been sitting in customs for 9 days. Getting very frustrated and my emergency backup (and always reliable) SY guy seems to have stolen $450 from me, so I’m feeling pretty pissed and frustrated and disappointed right now.

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    Anybody get any updates through customs during this stupid government shutdown?
    Lamest foreign policy ever.

dyl286 will become famous soon enoughdyl286 will become famous soon enoughdyl286 will become famous soon enoughdyl286 will become famous soon enough

I had a package this week that went from ISC to a sort center in 4 days (just regular airmail so isn’t required to scan at every point). Hope this helps anyone who’s been waiting. I read somewhere on here a long time ago that Sunday nights seem to be when a lot of stuff seems to start moving for usps- so hopefully everyone who needs some movement will see something before the weekend’s over!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and @Cupcake88 depending on how it was sent your package might not need to be scanned at every point- I often have ones that totally skip through customs and regional sort centers without any scans. So yours might actually be moving, it’s just that it hasn’t been scanned. Good luck!

22. NY Customs - Recent Experiences?
Page 380 of 427 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390 ... LastLast