Page 425 of 427 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427 LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,500 of 8523

Thread: NY Customs - Recent Experiences?

@Seizetheday please remove your tracking #, unless you want someone to sit on your steps and pick it up for you. M
    Helpful MRNUTTY, Keith K Stone, djrick Rated helpful
    Likes luvable71, Seizetheday, Rylee, Brianna9 liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    NY Customs - Recent Experiences?
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSing View Post
    Trump Well I have $200K more in my 401k plan. If Hillary had won I would have $100k less
    If trump hadn’t messed with tariff’s you would have made a a lot more than a modest 200K. The market has been essentially flat for the last 9 months. Clinton promoted new high growth industries like solar. Trump is propping up the failed coal and nuclear industries. Evidence is not on your side.

8399D637-74F6-486F-B899-AEE289ADB496.jpg
    Last edited by MRNUTTY; 1 Week Ago at 07:45 PM.
    Likes Mecha, jaders liked this post
    Lamest foreign policy ever.

Brianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud of

I would love tracking number.
    Likes MRNUTTY liked this post
    Im a Trackaholic!

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    I’m bumming out you’re not getting your packages @GreenThumb. I don’t understand how we could have such disparity in customs performance through NY. It’s such a poor environment for feeling safe lately with all the unpredictability, and bad outlook on every horizon. At least we should be able to address our own health issues now with ever dwindling healthcare options and rising healthcare costs. My cost for scripts have gone through the roof. So much control being excerted by an administration bent on de-regulation. SAD!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenThumb View Post
    @Brianna9, just saw your sig line....that would be me right about now.

....Sit down, mop away the sweat, take a sip of coffee, it tastes awful, everything does when you're clucking....
    ........grab laptop with forlorn hope, go to USPS Tracking, hit refresh (F5) two or three times in succession, nope, still no movement....
    ..........make pitiful attempt to get something done, nope, can't concentrate....sit back down, go back to USPS..F5, F5....nope...one more...F5....nada.
    ............Curse your existence, watch a video to distract yourself....F5...F5...F5....take some immodium.....F5.......F5.....smh
    ...............by now, I'd be happy if it started moving back overseas, at least it would be moving....F5....F5.....F-goddam5...............................
    ...................etc....etc.....and F5.....etc.
    Likes jaders liked this post

jaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud ofjaders has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by MRNUTTY View Post
    I’m bumming out you’re not getting your packages @GreenThumb. I don’t understand how we could have such disparity in customs performance through NY. It’s such a poor environment for feeling safe lately with all the unpredictability, and bad outlook on every horizon. At least we should be able to address our own health issues now with ever dwindling healthcare options and rising healthcare costs. My cost for scripts have gone through the roof. So much control being excerted by an administration bent on de-regulation. SAD!
    The only deregulation they’re interested in is for large corporations and the already rich, but the little “guy?” Don't you get the feeling that Session’s really gets off on making people suffer, whether it’s snatching kids away from parents, putting juveniles away in his private jails forever, and making sure that no one has adequate medical care or relief.
    Likes MRNUTTY, tommygun liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

7. Yeah... I’m an idiot...

@jaders, yes absolutely. I bought a small business late last year, and I’ve seen no benefit from any of this deregulation. In fact my healthcare expense for employees have gone up. If any of this tariff crap hit’s my business in the first year, I’m dead.
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Seizetheday View Post
    Yeah... I’m an idiot...
    Ugh, so you got a LL today? Which customs?

Rylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond repute

Well out of 2 I’ve received one and one LL.

I have one sitting now for almost a week again here. SO bummed. I’m praying I get at least 2 out of 3! Will update when/ if I have any movement.
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful
    Likes Keith K Stone liked this post
    The greatness of a nation & its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
    Well out of 2 I’ve received one and one LL.

I have one sitting now for almost a week again here. SO bummed. I’m praying I get at least 2 out of 3! Will update when/ if I have any movement.

I have an order from the UK, that was shipped on July 2nd, Exported on the 3rd and "Inbound into customs" in the early morning hours July 4th, and tracking has been stuck at that status since the 4th.
    Do you all think I should chalk it up as a loss or is this normal?
    Shipped EMS.

Also, when I tack at EMS site it say " Presented to customs"!

12. Quote Originally Posted by MRNUTTY View Post
    @MRNUTTY, yeah, man, you and me both. I explained in another thread my theory of what is happening, I won't re-hash it all here, other than mention that your risk of seizure goes up quite a bit after that first LL.

Ironically, you may now be able to actually locate your seized item on the CBP forfeiture list, it has more than enough detail to to so.
    Helpful KarMar Rated helpful
    Likes MRNUTTY liked this post
    Just Say "NO!" to Big Government

Quote Originally Posted by GreenThumb View Post
    Ironically, you may now be able to actually locate your seized item on the CBP forfeiture list, it has more than enough detail to to so.
    I had the same sick sinking suspicion. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly jaders. It's only going to get worse. The White House hears the words "opioid crisis" and without knowing what it actually means,
    Trump and Sessions come up with ludicrous ideas of how to fight it. One term thrown around is the "death penalty" as punishment. Lord help us all.
    Speaking of, LL/Opioid Crisis... on and on. Nope this ain't the thread but still in line with "ludicrous ideas of how to fight it". Bear with me please, regarding india orders. My brother has AFIB and prescribed Eliquis for risk factors. So you got your generic eligible which is scheduled for a generic 2022 (that's fun). The 30 supply cost copay is 300 bucks plus (rock bottom). A vendor in India:
    Apixaban (2.5mg) - 20 tabs- 24 USD
    Apixaban (5mg) - 20 tabs- 39 USD.
    So they want to LL us on a life saving drug which is not encroaching on a pharm monopoly. If the DEA is all concerned about our health. Oh, never mind, you get the ghist.
    BTW, here's fun: the care providers are all keen on providing samples to get you going on the anticoagulant up to the point they think they have you pavlovian conditioned, then like the proverbial crack dealers, no more freebies. 300 bucks a month? on top of all the rest?
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful
    Likes Brianna9, Rylee liked this post

15. I’m on day 5 of customs from IN and it’s a reship. Fingers crossed.
    Likes Brianna9, Rylee liked this post

Rylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond repute

Mine arrived today! YAY! It was in cbp for about 5 days only. I messed up in an earlier post. Bc my tn was switched from another #.

I’m at 2 out of 3 in the last month. Guess it depends on a multitude of factors. Could name them off but I think most of us know the reasons.

Either way, Thanks for letting me complain! I’m a happy person today.
    Oh btw this was the last week and it flew! Registered too!
    Helpful luvable71, jaders Rated helpful
    Likes Gullible liked this post
    The greatness of a nation & its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

17. @Rylee congrats! Mine will be a week in customs tomorrow and it’s a reship of seized order. Ugh!

18. mine says "Processed Through Facility" ISC NEW York
    "Your item has been processed through our Facility ISC NEW YORK"
    does that mean it's already cleared customs and it's on it's way California?

19. @tvo14 no that means it’s in customs. Sometimes it’ll say “inbound into customs” but sometimes not. You’ll know it cleared customs when there is a zip code listed (ex: Jamaica 12345) or it says “inbound out of customs”

core2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by wildings View Post
    Speaking of, LL/Opioid Crisis... on and on. Nope this ain't the thread but still in line with "ludicrous ideas of how to fight it". Bear with me please, regarding india orders. My brother has AFIB and prescribed Eliquis for risk factors. So you got your generic eligible which is scheduled for a generic 2022 (that's fun). The 30 supply cost copay is 300 bucks plus (rock bottom). A vendor in India:
    Apixaban (2.5mg) - 20 tabs- 24 USD
    Apixaban (5mg) - 20 tabs- 39 USD.
    So they want to LL us on a life saving drug which is not encroaching on a pharm monopoly. If the DEA is all concerned about our health. Oh, never mind, you get the ghist.
    BTW, here's fun: the care providers are all keen on providing samples to get you going on the anticoagulant up to the point they think they have you pavlovian conditioned, then like the proverbial crack dealers, no more freebies. 300 bucks a month? on top of all the rest?
    @wildings, so your saying customs snagged a non-controlled med? That's uncommon, if they do happen to "further inspect" they usually send those through but it's not guranteed. Since it's such a beneficial med for your brother I would actually fill out the paper work to retrieve it. It's no different from getting ED pills or something. I' gonna write a letter when i get my next LL just to see what the process is, hell, they might just send it along. People are just so scared they let it go but with a non-controlled med I think its worth it.
    Anyways hope your bro gets the meds he needs, cause that is a brutal co-pay
    good luck
    J
    Likes wildings liked this post

21. I wonder how much of these delays can be attributed to July 4th holiday? Does one federal holiday back them up this much?

22. NY Customs - Recent Experiences?
Page 425 of 427 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427 LastLast