Page 462 of 462 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462
Results 9,221 to 9,229 of 9229

Thread: NY Customs - Recent Experiences?

1. Mine just cleared customs and landed in Stamford. Only 2 days in customs!
    Helpful unique Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. I'm just happy to see an 'inbound into customs' at this point. 16 days from 'Processed Through Facility' in India to arrival at NY customs. I'd all but given up on it.
    Likes unique liked this post

Need some advice from any of you that have seen this before! I had a package make it to my unit and then tell me: Label Created, not yet in system and Royal Mail says Sorry, your item went to NY, United States of America in error. It has now been re-routed. More information will be available as it travels through the network. Any ideas?

Also FYI, my package cleared in less than 24 hours a few days ago for anyone interested in wait times.

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by unique View Post
    Need some advice from any of you that have seen this before! I had a package make it to my unit and then tell me: Label Created, not yet in system and Royal Mail says Sorry, your item went to NY, United States of America in error. It has now been re-routed. More information will be available as it travels through the network. Any ideas?

Also FYI, my package cleared in less than 24 hours a few days ago for anyone interested in wait times.
    I have no exact answers to your question, but just after xmas I had an ebay item that kept showing label created but not yet in system. Despite this, it showed at my door a few days after. It seems like USPS tracking has gone haywire in many cases lately.
    Helpful unique Rated helpful
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

6. FYI- no mail Monday due to the holiday.
    Helpful Mecha Rated helpful

Thank you @luvable71! M
    Likes luvable71 liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

8. Nothing more frustrating than knowing my package is 5 miles from me at the post office, but won’t be delivered until Tuesday. And they wouldn’t give it to me if I went there this morning.

Just to update my own question. It showed up at my box today so it must have been re-routed on accident. I figured as much but was just concerned since I had never seen quite those words used before. Just to update further though mine was in and out of ICS in a matter of hours and it never made it back that far so, that's good news for people waiting I hope! Seems like the mail is just really screwed up right now. I have not had ONE priority come on time since November! Hopefully, we're just dealing with an overflow from the holidays! Good luck to those waiting, it sucks so bad!!!

Redirect through Jamacia,, still waitin

11. NY Customs - Recent Experiences?
Page 462 of 462 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462