Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: ISC San Francisco Customs - Priority/EMS has been in customs for 2.5 days, am I fried?

1. I have been having tons of issues with a certain vendor that used to always came through. He is very well known by all these sites, but his magazines come from the Philippines. I started getting LL’s. Vendor changed the name on the envelope and then a couple of times they weren’t intercepted. That solution worked only a couple of times, and the LL’s start coming back in instead of my magazines. He then tells me to get a re-mailer and that works once, but I received a customs LL today from the re-mailer and he has two more on the way to my PO Box that’s part of already intercepted magazines he is now re-mailing half stuff to the re-mailer (too late to stop him, as he already sent it). I have never had any problems with vendors and think the main reason this vendor keeps getting his subscriptions intercepted are simply because they are coming from the Philippines. This last one didn’t have a return address, like some magazines before would use a return address. Lesson learned- no more ordering from that part of the country. I will probably get two more L.L.’s once his final magazines arrive from my PO Box.

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Snow View Post
    I have been having tons of issues with a certain vendor that used to always came through. He is very well known by all these sites, but his magazines come from the Philippines. I started getting LL’s. Vendor changed the name on the envelope and then a couple of times they weren’t intercepted. That solution worked only a couple of times, and the LL’s start coming back in instead of my magazines. He then tells me to get a re-mailer and that works once, but I received a customs LL today from the re-mailer and he has two more on the way to my PO Box that’s part of already intercepted magazines he is now re-mailing half stuff to the re-mailer (too late to stop him, as he already sent it). I have never had any problems with vendors and think the main reason this vendor keeps getting his subscriptions intercepted are simply because they are coming from the Philippines. This last one didn’t have a return address, like some magazines before would use a return address. Lesson learned- no more ordering from that part of the country. I will probably get two more L.L.’s once his final magazines arrive from my PO Box.
    Do you know for sure which port of entry your items come thru? LA has become the toughest port I know of - they’ve been snagging almost everything for the last year. SF has seemed much easier.

There’s talk that new technology has been set up and going live in most of the ports tho. I don’t know exactly what that entails but definitely more reports of seizures thruout the whole US, unfortunately...
    Last edited by jaders; 06-04-2019 at 05:08 AM.
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

Weird... my mail always comes to NY customs and I’m rather close to that state. However i have one that landed at Isc SF. Never had this happen before .. anyone have any recent issues at this one . Day 2 in customs!
    Likes Grindselector liked this post

jakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to behold

I think I've had four occasions for this port of entry and all went just fine.
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful
    Likes Bella38 liked this post
    F**k the DEA

Doubleshot is a jewel in the roughDoubleshot is a jewel in the roughDoubleshot is a jewel in the roughDoubleshot is a jewel in the roughDoubleshot is a jewel in the roughDoubleshot is a jewel in the roughDoubleshot is a jewel in the roughDoubleshot is a jewel in the rough

I'm still struggling with customs. They are pretty much opening everything coming through to me. Not sure how to get out from under it but I am currently stuck with domestic sources only- some of which are fairly shady not to mention pricey.

Anyone else had this happen to them?

DS
    "The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about."
    "The pain you feel today will be the STRENGTH you feel tomorrow."

Just an update... still hasn’t moved . Idk if it’s in customs or just hasn’t updated.. tracking says IN transit and underneath that says your shipment has been processed by isc sf facility..
    Been same status now going on day 5.
    Lord I hope it moves today.. withdrawl is no fun and frustrating to see no update!!
    I’ll update on this again if or when it does decide to move!

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella38 View Post
    Just an update... still hasn’t moved . Idk if it’s in customs or just hasn’t updated.. tracking says IN transit and underneath that says your shipment has been processed by isc sf facility..
    Been same status now going on day 5.
    Lord I hope it moves today.. withdrawl is no fun and frustrating to see no update!!
    I’ll update on this again if or when it does decide to move!
    Has it processed thru sf international facility and now says in transit to next facility? If so that’s usually a good sign. I had one that said in transit to next facility for three days - when it finally arrived somewhere close it was delivered the next day.

Doesn’t say in transit to next facility .. just says in transit
    In-Transit

August 15, 2019
    Processed Through Facility
    ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS

In-Transit

August 15, 2019
    ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS
    Unfortunately that’s still customs from my perspective. But it could easily be there 3 days. Anything longer is when I start to get worried. But SF has been pretty reliable lately from what I hear. Europe or Asia?
    Helpful surten Rated helpful

No SIngapore
    Helpful jaders, surten Rated helpful

surten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to behold

In-Transit

August 15, 2019
    ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS
    Keep us posted. I have one I am waiting on but I'm not sure where it will land. It's been in OPPS status for a few days. I can't worry because it hasn't been very long but maybe it is a result of backups in the system.

surten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to behold

@Bella38, any movement? I have one longer than usual and I am getting nervous since yours hasn't moved.

Quote Originally Posted by surten View Post
    @Bella38, any movement? I have one longer than usual and I am getting nervous since yours hasn't moved.
    Is it still in opps?

No. Of course it dropped into ISC right after I posted. And yes, I am panicking and it is very very early to worry but that seems to be my M.O. this year. Seeing bella38 have a package stuck in SF when this thread has been really quiet makes me paranoid that LA type operations have moved up north. @jaders, you and I seem to want to analyze every post on package movement through the ports!! I'll update when something moves!
    Hope eve thing's going well with you!!

Quote Originally Posted by surten View Post
    No. Of course it dropped into ISC right after I posted. And yes, I am panicking and it is very very early to worry but that seems to be my M.O. this year. Seeing bella38 have a package stuck in SF when this thread has been really quiet makes me paranoid that LA type operations have moved up north. @jaders, you and I seem to want to analyze every post on package movement through the ports!! I'll update when something moves!
    Hope eve thing's going well with you!!
    Haha, thanks. So true. I am doing my best to not track anymore until a very reasonable amount of time goes by. It’s just crazy-making otherwise...
    Last edited by jaders; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:09 AM.
    Likes surten liked this post

I hate to say it but mine is still setting there. This makes day 9! This freaking sucks!!!! I haven’t had one set in customs this long in years!

I hate to say it but mine is still setting there. This makes day 9! This freaking sucks!!!! I haven’t had one set in customs this long in years!
    MInd indicating which continent it originated with? I understand if you'd rather not. Just trying to "rationalize" to myself the "safer" origins...

Yes mine shows that also .. origin SG

Well, mine dropped out of ISC today. Spent much longer than usual but then my second package came in much later and was in and out in just under 24 hours. I guess no rhyme or reason.

Mine still has same status ...
    Man this is frustrating !!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast