Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another new TN update never seen

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by sammycatgirl View Post
    Ok, I haven't seen this addressed anywhere so forgive me if it has been. My US to US pkg has now said In Transit - Delayed since 8/7 with no update since 8/8. It was shipped from a "kiosk" which I have also never seen. Ughhhh. I go forever with no worries, now I'm freaking out lol.
    I've seen that before sammy. It means it was supposed to be delivered on 8/7 but something delayed the date. I'd give it 3 to 4 days.
    The only kiosk I know of is a USPS Automated Postal Center (APC) sort of a self-service kiosk in Post Office lobbies to offer
    an alternative for standing in line (for hours ) I'm guessing someone mailed your order from there.
    Helpful Linlin, Roz Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Another new TN update never seen
  3. Agree with @snowy. I've seen this message a dozen times on international and domestic shipments, including papers mailed domestic EMS. As mentioned, it just got misplaced or missed a plane/train/truck, causing it to miss the promised or calculated delivery window. It's an auto-generated message. Should arrive 1-2 days late and shouldn't be an issue
    Helpful Linlin Rated helpful

Linlin is a jewel in the roughLinlin is a jewel in the roughLinlin is a jewel in the roughLinlin is a jewel in the roughLinlin is a jewel in the roughLinlin is a jewel in the roughLinlin is a jewel in the roughLinlin is a jewel in the rough

Thank you and @snowy. I have been ordering from a 100% reliable vendor and bc of probs and having to limit, I took a chance on someone else. I've just got the most awful luck so I immediately imagine the worst. I figure if I assume the worst will happen, maybe it won't?
    Quote Originally Posted by elpo9 View Post
    Agree with @snowy. I've seen this message a dozen times on international and domestic shipments, including papers mailed domestic EMS. As mentioned, it just got misplaced or missed a plane/train/truck, causing it to miss the promised or calculated delivery window. It's an auto-generated message. Should arrive 1-2 days late and shouldn't be an issue

Linlin is a jewel in the roughLinlin is a jewel in the roughLinlin is a jewel in the roughLinlin is a jewel in the roughLinlin is a jewel in the roughLinlin is a jewel in the roughLinlin is a jewel in the roughLinlin is a jewel in the rough

@snowy and @elpo9 now it's 7 days with zero movement. None. I contacted the seller and he said "It's not my fault". I've never gotten a response like that before. Thank God I always order only with cc. i.e. I paid $30 for priority overnight shipping, he/she shipped first class
    Last edited by Linlin; 5 Days Ago at 07:29 PM.

pearlsjam will become famous soon enoughpearlsjam will become famous soon enoughpearlsjam will become famous soon enoughpearlsjam will become famous soon enough

I really like how it says in transit to and has my zip code.
    It's like a confirmation.

7. Another new TN update never seen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12