Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HELP what does In transit to next facility" mean after days of it?

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredMouse View Post
    Two days after it was delivered, they were still sending out “in transit” messages.
    Already established that the simple ‘in transit’ message means nothing. It is emitted by the tracking system when there is no real update available. Your ‘delayed but till in transit’ message is also a heuristic response to no physical updates meant only to keep humans from thinking their package is lost.
    Likes Rylee, surten, calgal99 liked this post
    America’s golf bill for Trump is $93 Million in two years.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Sorry, I think we just had a miscommunication. No harm, no foul?

Quote Originally Posted by Benzedrex View Post
    ???????????????????

not tracking mail? was replying i have no idea what you're saying.
    - - - Updated - - -

Oh yes you’re absolutely right about that, and it is well established. However in my example, they were still sending the “in transit” AFTER it was successfully delivered. So, I personally didn’t know that happened, and that’s why I shared that experience.

Quote Originally Posted by MRNUTTY View Post
    Already established that the simple ‘in transit’ message means nothing. It is emitted by the tracking system when there is no real update available. Your ‘delayed but till in transit’ message is also a heuristic response to no physical updates meant only to keep humans from thinking their package is lost.

surten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to behold

I have one "in transit" right now. I know it will arrive but the tracking is really off tonight. I had 2 different packages scan at the very same minute in two different locations. Coincidence? Maybe but I started looking at tracking for some of my older packages and anything before Mar is gone from USPS. That has never been the case before. I could look at history for a year at least prior to this weekend. So looking at the different posts regarding strange tracking results along with my recent experience shows something isn't working properly. Or is working even worse than normal...

It's too hard not to track and let things just happen as they will. There were 2 different times I didn't track something I sent to someone only to find out it wasn't delivered as it should have been. Then I had to struggle to find help to find the package. If I hadn't tracked the package it would still be sitting in the recipient's post office stuck in a corner somewhere. So, yes, I will always be a trackaholic, even though I know it isn't an exact science.
    Likes jaders liked this post

5. HELP what does In transit to next facility" mean after days of it?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123