Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: US to US Shipping Inquiries

Brianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud of

@Lewisjr If its the one I think about Ive been waiting too.I paid last Friday am like 7 am , I figured i would have it by Wednesday Thrusday-Ive had a preshipment label created bullshit shipping partner crap so its not shipped. They basically created a label, that is it. Last time that happened I waited 3 -4 days for it to become active, Im out and wish there was an overnight service like before. i have a memorial service for my sister Sat. And I have no idea I can physically make it.I so upset at myself, hopeless and well just dont know what to do.Basically someone printed a label from their computer. I need help
    Last edited by Brianna9; 6 Days Ago at 09:05 AM.
    Im a Trackaholic!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    US to US Shipping Inquiries
    Brianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud ofBrianna9 has much to be proud of

@MelloK I do believe its the same service. Im in the same boat, paid thursday and it has not even shipped its looking more like next week for me
    Im a Trackaholic!

4. Brianna, I'm guessing you did not order US to US. I'm assuming you purchased the 225mg order? That comes from Singapore. To my knowledge, only a few products are US to US on that site and 100mg is available for US to US. Where is it shipping from?

5. I would be so appreciative if anyone knows of a domestic for s*ma they could share. ISC has been tricky. Please DM. Thanks

@MelloK nope I ordered what they had in stock us to us. Its just a label now in the US. They said it takes 5-8 working days. I did not do an international shipment. I have a tracking number , a US tracking# but its just a label created, not yet picked up. Its been 3 days now, Ive have talked to CS, not really getting anywhere-they are super nice though
    Likes MelloK liked this post
    Im a Trackaholic!

core2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond repute

@Brianna9 @MelloK, I hope if there is a thread on this vendor so you guys red flag him, we really need to wean these s*** stains out of our community. US to US vendors dont really have anything to lose, They get your money through a payment system where there is not any recourse if they screw you, so yeah, they will ship some orders for for a few members and then maybe skip a few and keep the money but then turn around and deliver for a long time member to try to prove legitimacy. Sure you guys know this but report to Mods anytime you or anyone gets screwed so we can Blacklist them,

J
    Helpful NB12345 Rated helpful
    Likes Gladheart liked this post

Definatly will. I have a tracking number,but its just a label, there is a thread on these guys here too. The CS has been responsive so I will give it a couple of days, before I sound the alarm. It could be they are playing it more safe and not shipping all the time but once I figure it out I will report. If CS was not so responsive Id be all over the place.
    Im a Trackaholic!

9. Quote Originally Posted by core2duo View Post
    @Brianna9 @MelloK, I hope if there is a thread on this vendor so you guys red flag him, we really need to wean these s*** stains out of our community. US to US vendors dont really have anything to lose, They get your money through a payment system where there is not any recourse if they screw you, so yeah, they will ship some orders for for a few members and then maybe skip a few and keep the money but then turn around and deliver for a long time member to try to prove legitimacy. Sure you guys know this but report to Mods anytime you or anyone gets screwed so we can Blacklist them,

J
    I have used this Vendor for over 5 years. I have always received my order. Always.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Brianna9 View Post
    @MelloK nope I ordered what they had in stock us to us. Its just a label now in the US. They said it takes 5-8 working days. I did not do an international shipment. I have a tracking number , a US tracking# but its just a label created, not yet picked up. Its been 3 days now, Ive have talked to CS, not really getting anywhere-they are super nice though
    Ok. That is possible. It did take a few days for my one order to register in USPS as shipped.
    But keep your head up. You'll definitely get it. And their customer service is fantastic. My one order sat for about 4 days. I messaged the vendor advising them of this, they responded and it moved a few hours later.
    Once you receive your order, order another one right away.
    Last edited by MelloK; 5 Days Ago at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MelloK View Post
    Ok. That is possible. It did take a few days for my one order to register in USPS as shipped.
    But keep your head up. You'll definitely get it. And their customer service is fantastic. My one order sat for about 4 days. I messaged the vendor advising them of this, they responded and it moved a few hours later.
    Once you receive your order, order another one right away if you can.
    The tracking # shows coming from -- right?
    @MelloK u may want to remove the state.
    Last edited by Brianna9; 5 Days Ago at 01:50 PM.
    Im a Trackaholic!

Denman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond repute

@Brianna9 - You may want to remove the state from inside @MelloK 's quote in your post. Otherwise it will still be visible even after MelloK makes the changes to their post. I agree the state should be removed, we need to protect our vendors and ourselves.
    Helpful Brianna9 Rated helpful
    See the young man sitting in the old man's bar, waiting for his turn to die...

13. Brianna9...God bless you...hang in there....very upsetting to know you are in this situation. Nobody should have to go through this.

Thank you MelloK! I would think that this would be a high risk; hence why it seems to me now that there isnt many of them. The strange part about this vendor is that my credit card was charged from within the US. It has a registered LLC and vendor number associated with the charge. Seems like bad practice that could be traced back....then again maybe not. And because they charged the card in the US I was able to use alias and fake address.

It is in the section where you need 10 posts. In the next day or so when I have enough post I will let everyone know so they dont loose over 200 like I did. Yes I paid for US to US!

Quick question, as a new member who doesnt want to break any rules. How much of the story am I able to tell? Or is it even advisable to say to much.
    Last edited by Lewisjr; 4 Days Ago at 08:12 AM.
    Likes MelloK liked this post

14. US to US Shipping Inquiries
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123