Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: US to US Shipping Inquiries

Brianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant future

@MelloK I do believe its the same service. Im in the same boat, paid thursday and it has not even shipped its looking more like next week for me
    Im a Trackaholic!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. Brianna, I'm guessing you did not order US to US. I'm assuming you purchased the 225mg order? That comes from Singapore. To my knowledge, only a few products are US to US on that site and 100mg is available for US to US. Where is it shipping from?

Brianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant future

@MelloK nope I ordered what they had in stock us to us. Its just a label now in the US. They said it takes 5-8 working days. I did not do an international shipment. I have a tracking number , a US tracking# but its just a label created, not yet picked up. Its been 3 days now, Ive have talked to CS, not really getting anywhere-they are super nice though
    Likes MelloK liked this post
    Im a Trackaholic!

core2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond reputecore2duo has a reputation beyond repute

@Brianna9 @MelloK , I hope if there is a thread on this vendor so you guys red flag him, we really need to wean these s*** stains out of our community. US to US vendors dont really have anything to lose, They get your money through a payment system where there is not any recourse if they screw you, so yeah, they will ship some orders for for a few members and then maybe skip a few and keep the money but then turn around and deliver for a long time member to try to prove legitimacy. Sure you guys know this but report to Mods anytime you or anyone gets screwed so we can Blacklist them,

J
    Helpful NB12345 Rated helpful
    Likes Gladheart liked this post

Definatly will. I have a tracking number,but its just a label, there is a thread on these guys here too. The CS has been responsive so I will give it a couple of days, before I sound the alarm. It could be they are playing it more safe and not shipping all the time but once I figure it out I will report. If CS was not so responsive Id be all over the place.
    Im a Trackaholic!

7. Quote Originally Posted by core2duo View Post
    @Brianna9 @MelloK , I hope if there is a thread on this vendor so you guys red flag him, we really need to wean these s*** stains out of our community. US to US vendors dont really have anything to lose, They get your money through a payment system where there is not any recourse if they screw you, so yeah, they will ship some orders for for a few members and then maybe skip a few and keep the money but then turn around and deliver for a long time member to try to prove legitimacy. Sure you guys know this but report to Mods anytime you or anyone gets screwed so we can Blacklist them,

J
    I have used this Vendor for over 5 years. I have always received my order. Always.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Brianna9 View Post
    @MelloK nope I ordered what they had in stock us to us. Its just a label now in the US. They said it takes 5-8 working days. I did not do an international shipment. I have a tracking number , a US tracking# but its just a label created, not yet picked up. Its been 3 days now, Ive have talked to CS, not really getting anywhere-they are super nice though
    Ok. That is possible. It did take a few days for my one order to register in USPS as shipped.
    But keep your head up. You'll definitely get it. And their customer service is fantastic. My one order sat for about 4 days. I messaged the vendor advising them of this, they responded and it moved a few hours later.
    Once you receive your order, order another one right away.
    Last edited by MelloK; 07-13-2018 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MelloK View Post
    Ok. That is possible. It did take a few days for my one order to register in USPS as shipped.
    But keep your head up. You'll definitely get it. And their customer service is fantastic. My one order sat for about 4 days. I messaged the vendor advising them of this, they responded and it moved a few hours later.
    Once you receive your order, order another one right away if you can.
    The tracking # shows coming from -- right?
    @MelloK u may want to remove the state.
    Last edited by Brianna9; 07-13-2018 at 01:50 PM.
    Im a Trackaholic!

Denman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond reputeDenman has a reputation beyond repute
    Denman has a reputation beyond repute
    @Brianna9 - You may want to remove the state from inside @MelloK 's quote in your post. Otherwise it will still be visible even after MelloK makes the changes to their post. I agree the state should be removed, we need to protect our vendors and ourselves.
    Helpful Brianna9, Keith K Stone Rated helpful
    See the young man sitting in the old man's bar, waiting for his turn to die...

11. Brianna9...God bless you...hang in there....very upsetting to know you are in this situation. Nobody should have to go through this.

Thank you MelloK! I would think that this would be a high risk; hence why it seems to me now that there isnt many of them. The strange part about this vendor is that my credit card was charged from within the US. It has a registered LLC and vendor number associated with the charge. Seems like bad practice that could be traced back....then again maybe not. And because they charged the card in the US I was able to use alias and fake address.

It is in the section where you need 10 posts. In the next day or so when I have enough post I will let everyone know so they dont loose over 200 like I did. Yes I paid for US to US!

Quick question, as a new member who doesnt want to break any rules. How much of the story am I able to tell? Or is it even advisable to say to much.
    Last edited by Lewisjr; 07-14-2018 at 08:12 AM.
    Likes MelloK liked this post

Gjess10 will become famous soon enoughGjess10 will become famous soon enoughGjess10 will become famous soon enoughGjess10 will become famous soon enough

I recently found someone to do a US to US shipping and thought I struck gold. The first (small) order I placed as a test didn't even get mailed out until 4 days after payment. Then when it finally got to me I think on the 8th day, it wasn't even what I ordered. I was pissed. They were all apologies, and said they would send me the correct order US to US. Then they went silent. Finally I got a tracking number from them and it was being sent from India. Exactly what I was trying to avoid. They said - oh our stock was too low so we sent it from the source - So... I am still looking for an actual US to US vendor for times I'm in a bind and don't want to wait overseas timing.
    Helpful PaisleyDaisy Rated helpful

Stunod will become famous soon enoughStunod will become famous soon enoughStunod will become famous soon enough

Unfortunately they got you pretty good. I can only imagine with US to US the price was a pretty penny. That’s horrible to hear and I’m sorry your dealing with this. I went through something similar about a month ago waiting on a package from an IOP, I had to search for a US vendor anxiety it wS the first time in quite some time. The US list is almost dried up and seems to be well hidden on the clear net, I found one after days of looking And endless emails that were just pinging red flags. Please be cautious even in a dire situation, your brain will tell you to order ASAP but don’t jump on the first chance, do your reference checks, you’d be surprised at how much google would pull up with a quick “vender so and so reviews”
    Quote Originally Posted by Gjess10 View Post
    I recently found someone to do a US to US shipping and thought I struck gold. The first (small) order I placed as a test didn't even get mailed out until 4 days after payment. Then when it finally got to me I think on the 8th day, it wasn't even what I ordered. I was pissed. They were all apologies, and said they would send me the correct order US to US. Then they went silent. Finally I got a tracking number from them and it was being sent from India. Exactly what I was trying to avoid. They said - oh our stock was too low so we sent it from the source - So... I am still looking for an actual US to US vendor for times I'm in a bind and don't want to wait overseas timing.

Gjess10 will become famous soon enoughGjess10 will become famous soon enoughGjess10 will become famous soon enoughGjess10 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Stunod View Post
    Unfortunately they got you pretty good. I can only imagine with US to US the price was a pretty penny. That’s horrible to hear and I’m sorry your dealing with this. I went through something similar about a month ago waiting on a package from an IOP, I had to search for a US vendor anxiety it wS the first time in quite some time. The US list is almost dried up and seems to be well hidden on the clear net, I found one after days of looking And endless emails that were just pinging red flags. Please be cautious even in a dire situation, your brain will tell you to order ASAP but don’t jump on the first chance, do your reference checks, you’d be surprised at how much google would pull up with a quick “vender so and so reviews”
    Yeah, it's super frustrating. I hate not being in control of certain things, so doing US to US seems to make more sense to me. Being so new here it will take time for me to make senior and hopefully have the ability to learn of more vendors. Also, I don't have 20 posts yet so I can reply to PM's :/
    Helpful Tbm Rated helpful

Stunod will become famous soon enoughStunod will become famous soon enoughStunod will become famous soon enough

I too await the senior status, i like to keep a list of reliable vendors in my black book of emergency vendors. These days the IOP are becoming somewhat scarce or a handful of them are somehow connected. I was curious about weather or not your able to go to a walk in clinic to hold you over or if it’s not something your able to do. Fingers crossed for a quick delivery. Try to keep your Mind busy because In my experience the more you think and track a much needed order the more days seem like weeks!
    Likes Brianna9 liked this post

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    At the risk of sounding like a broken record, learn to use tor, buy some bitcoin and a whole world of new vendors opens up to you. There are also many usa to usa vendors too. those sites have customer ratings so you are not totally in the dark.

You will find it was a good investment of time. one day that may be all that remains
    Likes Vikingblood liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mythvin View Post
    @Figuretheworld45 ...some vendors still do....costs have skyrocketed though.. Unless desperate not the best option
    @Mythvin is that vendor talked about here on the site? I’m guessing if they are it’s in the senior section which I’m working towards. The one medication I came here to learn more about is scheduled.
    Likes Gullible liked this post

18. MODERATOR WARNING TO ALL WHO POST ON THIS THREAD

This thread has had numerous posts deleted by @tinmuning and myself since it started for various rule violations. The primary violation being requests for sources (Rule#18 - some explicit, some subtle). The has also been posts deleted where members have asked asked for other members e-mails, asked for PMs for vendor info, people have posted their email address,...the list goes on.

If this thread continues to be a "high maintenance" thread for Moderators we'll close it, or possibly move it to the Senior forum (although some of the posts that have been deleted on this thread would also be rule violations on the senior forum).
    Likes boatbum liked this post

19. Just catching up on posts, I know this is old but I also had MG deny pickup with my vender a few months back. Weird. I have never had problems with WU

20. I don’t know how the legal penalties are different for the two situations, but I thought the issue with US to US was the higher risk of a controlled delivery. I was never so happy the one time I ordered US, only to have people react with horror when I reported how successful/easy it was. They told me I was very lucky. But this thread is full of people happily ordering, so I’m beginning to rethink the whole thing.

I guess it might make a difference as to the nature of what you are ordering. Can’t imagine that Retin-A or blood pressure pills would cause much trouble, but scheduled things might be a different matter. Has anyone actually experienced a controlled delivery? How do they make it stick legally? You can always deny knowing what it was. I mean, who hasn’t at least once received an unexpected package and signed for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyn View Post
    Even if you're "just saying" then you really should offer a reference for your statement or at least a reason why you're so certain it's true. There will always be potential legal ramifications for purchases (possession or attempt to possess; possession with intent to distribute if you order a sufficiaently large quantity), but if you import contraband into the United States you're adding on the possibility of importation/smuggling to the other potential charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird123
    The legal ramifications of purchasing meds within the US are much more severe than ordering from an international online pharmacy. I don't have a reference but believe 100% that my statement is true. Just saying.

crotalus has a spectacular aura aboutcrotalus has a spectacular aura aboutcrotalus has a spectacular aura aboutcrotalus has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by PaisleyDaisy View Post
    I don’t know how the legal penalties are different for the two situations, but I thought the issue with US to US was the higher risk of a controlled delivery. I was never so happy the one time I ordered US, only to have people react with horror when I reported how successful/easy it was. They told me I was very lucky. But this thread is full of people happily ordering, so I’m beginning to rethink the whole thing.

I guess it might make a difference as to the nature of what you are ordering. Can’t imagine that Retin-A or blood pressure pills would cause much trouble, but scheduled things might be a different matter. Has anyone actually experienced a controlled delivery? How do they make it stick legally? You can always deny knowing what it was. I mean, who hasn’t at least once received an unexpected package and signed for it?
    I have to add my own personal experience, since no one else has answered your question. I only ordered us2us once and that was the only controlled delivery I have ever had. It was from a vendor with great reviews. When the postal police showed up at my door, i just told them I was not expecting any packages and I did not know the address. They opened it in front of me and asked many questions (was a scheduled med) but I played dumb. They asked to take the package and of course I insisted they take it, I didn't need that.
    Let me just say it freaked me out so I did take a long ordering break for awhile. I could tell that some of my regular packages were opened and resealed in the following month or so.
    It sucked to be out of that cash (and med) but it's better than jail.
    Before and since then, I have and will only buy from out of the country. I've never had any problem with customs other than the delays.

22. US to US Shipping Inquiries
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast