NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 287 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: signature or no signature on receipt

1. Default signature or no signature on receipt

greetings all.

is it better to have something sent trackable with signature or without signature?

if one doesnt go with signature option then it could just be left at ones doorstep and has a higher chance of being lost or getting into the wrong hands, or is it not worth the risk of the incrimination that a signature entails?

all the best

james
    Likes Mikedan liked this post

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    If they want you signature is not going to make a difference in the the end.
    Likes Kermit S, davidpaul liked this post

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Avoid having to sign if you can. They will not leave it on you doorstep, it will go in the mailbox. If your packages are so huge they will not fit in the box maybe its time to cut back on consumption? lol

The only way a sig hurts you is if its a controlled delivery and they will try to use the fact you signed as evidence you knew about it and ordered it. That alone does not prove anything, you could say you were expecting something else. But if its just quietly dropped off then there is no evidence you got it and no explaining to do

You can leave the letter in the mailbox for a while before taking it in. If any of us can restrain ourselves that long, ha ha. Best practice is whether it was dropped off or signed for, to write on it "return to sender" and do not open it. Leave it sit by the door for a time and if a knock comes demanding to know about it or postal inspector asking questions, you simply hand it over saying you don't know anyone there and were not expecting it. You may ruin a cops whole day by not giving them the excuse to arrest you.

This is for the paranoid among us but better to be extra careful than sloppy the one time you needed to be careful
    Helpful Blackbird123, otherone, eggplants Rated helpful
    Likes Good old H liked this post

deephouse will become famous soon enoughdeephouse will become famous soon enoughdeephouse will become famous soon enough

I prefer no signature for the reason @Guillible mentioned. It helps that my home mailbox is both locked and large enough to accommodate most packages containing meds.

A few have been left at my door, but thankfully I live in a controlled-access condo building, and my neighbors seem to be honest.

5. I received a package the other day that had been ripped open on the side and I refused to sign for it and told the mailman I wasnt expecting anything. Probably honestly ripped but to make things worse they were only boner pills but the way they packed them I could tell it was pills when the mailman moved them around. Probably wasted an order, but seriously how hard is it to package them so they dont sound like pills.

It’s more about the convienence and not so much the risk. If you are placing reasonably sized orders I wouldn’t worry. Unless you are receiving something sketchy like Schedule 1 Medications I would not sign for those.

7. My preference has always been no signature. Usually not home when they arrive and always requires awkward trip to PO where it takes a long time for the PO worker to locate and then signing. Unfortunately most vendors require it but that might be my own experience.
    Helpful calgal99 Rated helpful

8. Hey, just wondering how to know which vendors do NOT require a signature (as in, NOT registered mail, etc.) Besides manually visiting each vendor's website, how do we know if they don't require a signature?

Thanks!

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    Makes no difference to me. If they’re going to get you, they’re going to get you.
    Helpful unkn0wnkl0ne Rated helpful
    BLUEWAVE2020! Beware the Dunning-Kruger Administration.

10. @Gullible
    Thank you for the tips! I really appreciate the info!
    How long is generally good practice to leave it in the mailbox?

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by eggplants View Post
    @Gullible
    Thank you for the tips! I really appreciate the info!
    How long is generally good practice to leave it in the mailbox?
    An hour should be plenty, they probably imagine we open it instantly and gobble pills so they wont wait too long if they are up to funny business
    Helpful MRNUTTY Rated helpful
    Likes eggplants liked this post

pippi222 is just really nicepippi222 is just really nicepippi222 is just really nicepippi222 is just really nicepippi222 is just really nicepippi222 is just really nicepippi222 is just really nicepippi222 is just really nicepippi222 is just really nicepippi222 is just really nice

@eggplants - While I suspect @MRNUTTY is probably right, I still anyway would leave it in the mailbox until shortly before your postal worker arrives the next day. Then as @Gullible suggested write “return to sender” on it and keep it unopened near your front door for a day or two (assuming you can wait that long).
    Likes MRNUTTY liked this post
    Loose lips sink ships.

Good old H is offline Banned Reason: Representative of site that sells controlled medicines

No signature, no headache.
    As @Gullible said cut back on consumption, if not, install huge mailbox so there is no way that pack cant fit LOL

14. I never choose signature. Without reading other responses, I’d assume most would agree. You’re just adding to the paper trail. That being said, two times I’ve had one off IOPs send insured and require signature at the Post Office. A couple senior members on here warned me to be careful. So I carefully sweated through it and picked up the packages. No issues. But it’s your call in the end.

Mikedan is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned member Chris100
    Mikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to allMikedan is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by james244 View Post
    greetings all.

is it better to have something sent trackable with signature or without signature?

if one doesnt go with signature option then it could just be left at ones doorstep and has a higher chance of being lost or getting into the wrong hands, or is it not worth the risk of the incrimination that a signature entails?

all the best

james
    The way i look at it is if you ask for tracking then more people see it and handle it. More of a chance for customs to possibly look at it. If you use no tracking less people see it and you hope it goes through without any problems and goes right to your mailbox. That’s why i honestly think it’s a gamble on how you do it. Also tracking usually takes less time. No tracking will take a little longer.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.