Thread: Question about Singapore shipping/tracking

Default Question about Singapore shipping/tracking

Hey all --

I had a letter that I recieved tracking for this past Monday. It's been four days, and has not yet been updated on sing post website or USPS website.
    I forget if this is a common occurance.
    I am also wondering what constitutes as typical transit times for letters originating from here.

Thank you, and much love.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    @innatebp1

For the past six months or so all of my overseas have been through Singapore. Most of the time it will say "we have recieved notice,order generated but not in system", or something like that on the USPS site for a few days, then the next post often is ICS of whatever port it entered. Sometimes next post has been after Customs clearance and when at the sort center after that.

It also has been my experience to have the stupid "in transit" message for a day or two or even three after that point before it is at the local p.o. I've had two which were out for delivery after the "in transit" too, so like everywhere else people order from, USPS post updates are sh-t.

Haven't had a single lost or seized package out of Singapore though, so it is still way better than direct from my usual ordered from country even though all of my own have been POE in SF or LA. I would almost bet yours will make it to you, and it is probably always going to be further along than the tracking updates indicate.
    Helpful innatebp1 Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by davidpaul View Post
    @innatebp1

For the past six months or so all of my overseas have been through Singapore. Most of the time it will say "we have recieved notice,order generated but not in system", or something like that on the USPS site for a few days, then the next post often is ICS of whatever port it entered. Sometimes next post has been after Customs clearance and when at the sort center after that.

It also has been my experience to have the stupid "in transit" message for a day or two or even three after that point before it is at the local p.o. I've had two which were out for delivery after the "in transit" too, so like everywhere else people order from, USPS post updates are sh-t.

Haven't had a single lost or seized package out of Singapore though, so it is still way better than direct from my usual ordered from country even though all of my own have been POE in SF or LA. I would almost bet yours will make it to you, and it is probably always going to be further along than the tracking updates indicate.
    See, I kind of thought that. Glad you were quick to answer my question, I appreciate that.
    I really hope this makes it to my lower great lakes region by Saturday. I usually deal with NY, but CHI is cool, too -- they're both equally fast/slow LOL.

I've had sing letters arrive in as little as 6 days.
    Likes davidpaul liked this post

5. I am new to forum and this is my second post. I have a package coming from Singapore. For the first five days it said label created. Now as of yesterday it says processed through Singapore and now origin post preparing for shipment. Is it in the us or still out of country. And after it says origin post thing how many days normally is it delivered

@Girlboss this could mean several things

1) It is being handed off to the carrier at the country of origin.

2) It has been handed off to the country of destination and it is on its way to the destination.

3) It is at destination country and waiting to be sent to customs.

Your scanning information may stay at the Origin Post Preparing for Shipment (or OPPS) message for several to many days.

Good Luck, M
    Helpful Girlboss Rated helpful
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

7. Question about Singapore shipping/tracking