Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USPS preshipment but zero tracking

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrgirl View Post
    I just had a different package sent on 12/28 with expected delivery on 1/2 but showed up here on 12/31. It’s so hit and miss. Same Priority mail shipping.

I don’t know where this recent package is coming from but I would bet the polar vortex slowed down a lot of shipments as well.
    @Qtrgirl
    I couldn't agree more. That massive deep freeze, messed up everything, from air shipping, to ground shipping, and of course people shipping (as in travel plans - LOL)
    Helpful snowy, TiredMouse Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morals View Post
    Lately, none of my orders are tracking properly. They show “preparing shipment” for days after the package starts moving, then it says it is in customs, my tracking never seems to update until it arrives at my house. The status says something about it being in customs right up until my postman hands me the package. Then when I go check the tracking it has completely updated with all of the scan points.

One Love.
    @Morals
    Tracking is like watching a pot of water, waiting for it to boil, except on a much more lengthy time-frame. I cannot say I always do this, but certainly more than ever lately. I don't even look. Sometimes I cant resist, but I honestly have way too much stress all ready. If the tracking worked perfectly, maybe I would be more interested, but with things not even showing as shipped, or stuck somewhere for days, when it might have already moved a long, I just try not to look. I do like to know the expected delivery date, but that is usually wrong too. So what's the point? We all look to feel better, and plenty of times, just get more stressed!
    Helpful snowy Rated helpful
    Likes Brianna9, TiredMouse, jaders liked this post

4. I hope everyone gets their packages soon!
    Helpful M77 Rated helpful

Mine just popped to a sort center by POE. Thank goodness! Having tracking that doesn’t work is so stressful! Hope this means everyone else’s will pop soon too.
    Helpful Gladheart, Brianna9 Rated helpful

Gladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant future

My letter is also now showing that it is inside the US. It seems like most of the international mail has just been backed-up waiting to be processed. It is a good sign that both my letter and @TiredMouse letter are now showing on USPS tracking. Good luck to everybody else waiting on letters.
    Helpful TiredMouse, Brianna9, snowy Rated helpful
    Live Free or Die

I wrote this on another thread, but if letters start showing up again now, I really think it was the arctic weather that delayed things. Even the postal workers would be affected by that, regardless of their mantra.
    Helpful Mecha Rated helpful

I also wrote this on another thread, it thought people on here might be interested since it pertains specifically to this subject. Hope to see people reporting updates and receipts soon!

I wanted to say that I’ve also had other issues with tracking in addition to not getting updates. For example, my online tracking has several times over the course of the 9 days I waited for this last pack to show itself not been able to load. It says “label not found” sometimes, and sometimes says the tracking isn’t working, try later. Also, I get updates texted to me and even though I got two updates to packages today online, I received no texts. I’ve always used the text updates and they’ve always been reliable until now. So, perhaps this was a horrible convergence of bad weather and just technical issues in tracking?
    Helpful snowy Rated helpful

Anyone else getting letters pop out of OPPS? I had one that went through it to ISC in one day just now. Maybe things are picking up? Interested in other people’s experiences.

10. I just had one from overseas show label created/pre-shipping for a week and a half. It showed no customs, no arrivals, no departures-
    literally not one single scan until it hit my local hub and it was in my mailbox by that evening. It was one of the strangest shipping
    situations I've ever seen!
    So for those folks that are dealing with this- you are not alone and there is hope! Hang in there, everybody!
    Helpful snowy, TiredMouse Rated helpful
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum, b_tches!

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Parker View Post
    I just had one from overseas show label created/pre-shipping for a week and a half. It showed no customs, no arrivals, no departures-
    literally not one single scan until it hit my local hub and it was in my mailbox by that evening. It was one of the strangest shipping
    situations I've ever seen!
    So for those folks that are dealing with this- you are not alone and there is hope! Hang in there, everybody!
    Exact same situation. No scans until today saying that it's arrived in my city.
    Helpful TiredMouse, Gullible, Mrs Parker Rated helpful

12. USPS preshipment but zero tracking
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12