Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USPS preshipment but zero tracking

Default USPS preshipment but zero tracking

I ordered with my long term vendor earlier in the week. They created the label on the 6th and it was marked as preshipmemt on the 7th. My tracking still shows that USPS never received the item. I contacted the vendor and he says he did ship out the item out on the 7th. All of the orders have already been marked as received from that shipment except for mine. I’m concerned and now so is the vendor because they have zero recourse if USPS says they don’t have it. It’s a US to US shipment, priority mail. I’ve had some of my shipments not arrive for 5 days but never one that says preshipment that was actually shipped. It should have hit at least one USPS hub or facility by now. Any one else have this experience?

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    calgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant future

@Qtrgirl, are you new here??!!? (Hahaha! j/k) USPS tracking has been an unmitigated crapshoot since around last Thanksgiving or so. Don't know why, just stating the facts, ma'am.
    Helpful Mecha Rated helpful

USPS??? They have tracking??? Never works for me. Except for amazon shipments which say they were handed off directly but my security camera most definitely shows them being dropped on my porch followed by a quick getaway.

Sorry, I got off topic. But no, USPS tracking is definitely not reliable in my opinion.
    Likes snowy liked this post

@calgal99 lmao. No definately not new. I’ve seen every tracking mess up known in the years I’ve ordered. This is the first one I’ve ever seen that shipped that has zero tracking. I had been doing some searches on google for it as well and saw lots of tracking issues but they were all in December when I would expect tracking issues because it’s the holiday season and they prefer to just push things through and not scan. It’s just super frustrating because I really need this shipment to get here. I haven’t been able to order from my usual IOP for months because their payment had been screwing up.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note I really feel bad for sellers on eBay and similar sites. So many stories of shipping products with inaccurate or no tracking. The buyer claims they didn’t ship it and they have no proof they did. They are forced to refund the payment to keep up their credibility. Then they lose whatever they shipped AND the payment for it. I saw lots of heartbreaking stories of sellers losing their preferred status and severely affecting their business. So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrgirl View Post
    I ordered with my long term vendor earlier in the week. They created the label on the 6th and it was marked as preshipmemt on the 7th. My tracking still shows that USPS never received the item. I contacted the vendor and he says he did ship out the item out on the 7th. All of the orders have already been marked as received from that shipment except for mine. I’m concerned and now so is the vendor because they have zero recourse if USPS says they don’t have it. It’s a US to US shipment, priority mail. I’ve had some of my shipments not arrive for 5 days but never one that says preshipment that was actually shipped. It should have hit at least one USPS hub or facility by now. Any one else have this experience?
    @Qtrgirl
    If someone creates a label with software like Stamps (dot) com, it will show as created, but not arrived at the facility yet. They very frequently forget to scan stuff, but as you pointed out, even if they don't scan it in, there are multiple other stops that should pick up a scan. If it has a faulty barcode, it might never get scanned, but still get delivered, but that is extremely rare. I have ordered stuff from eBay, and the person puts a big red sticker saying "Please Scan." They need to be able to prove delivery, if a claim is made for non-delivery. I have also run into eBay sellers that create a label, but do not bother to actually drop it off for a week. Hopefully, it was just mis-scanned, but if it never arrives, you do have proof that you never received, so that should help you with the seller.
    Helpful snowy Rated helpful

He’s a good vendor and will reship if I don’t have movement. At first I thought they just didn’t mail it but they shipped out multiple orders that day and those have gone through. Who knows, faulty label? Someone stuck it in a corner and missed it? Hard to say.
    Likes M77 liked this post

Brianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant future

@Qtrgirl Im wondering if we are ordering from the same person because my story is the exact same as yours. ive read ur posts, and I can tell u it sounds similar.
    Im a Trackaholic!

@M77 I did some research and since I’ve received numerous orders before I know they are using click and ship. Between the research and talking to the seller the status isn’t just label created but they also created an electronic shipping record. The other shipments on that manifest have been scanned and are already delivered.

@M77 I did some research and since I’ve received numerous orders before I know they are using click and ship. Between the research and talking to the seller the status isn’t just label created but they also created an electronic shipping record. The other shipments on that manifest have been scanned and are already delivered.
    @Qtrgirl
    Thankfully you have a reasonable vendor. I would request a replacement. They know it isn't a BS claim, as they can see exactly what you see, so they should replace, and reship, ASAP. Good luck!

11. @M77 he will reship if I don’t receive. He’s done it for me many times over the years and has even not asked for payment on the reship if I do eventually get the reship. Probably because I’m a long term customer. He just confirmed with the shipper and they did send it. I’ve never had one sit like this in the past. I’ll hope it shows up Monday or sometime next week. The shipper also said this apparently been a big issue lately. USPS either doesn’t scan at all or they do scan but nothing shows in the system for days and then boom all the tracking hits. I will for sure update everyone on mine as it proceeds. For many years I came here panicked and it made me feel better seeing it wasn’t just me. I don’t even wanna know how many hours I’ve spent in the ISC New York thread lol.
    Helpful M77, gitmein Rated helpful

@M77 he will reship if I don’t receive. He’s done it for me many times over the years and has even not asked for payment on the reship if I do eventually get the reship. Probably because I’m a long term customer. He just confirmed with the shipper and they did send it. I’ve never had one sit like this in the past. I’ll hope it shows up Monday or sometime next week. The shipper also said this apparently been a big issue lately. USPS either doesn’t scan at all or they do scan but nothing shows in the system for days and then boom all the tracking hits. I will for sure update everyone on mine as it proceeds. For many years I came here panicked and it made me feel better seeing it wasn’t just me. I don’t even wanna know how many hours I’ve spent in the ISC New York thread lol.
    @Qtrgirl
    I somehow thought that your letter was missing for a while. If it was just shipped, then it is certainly fair for the shipper to ask you to wait a little bit longer. I can tell you for sure, the tracking is a mess. The only thing I find it somewhat useful for is the expected delivery date, which is usually wrong by a day anyway. I had a UPS package, nothing to do with the items on this forum, but it was expensive. The shipper purchased insurance. It tracked perfectly, then just disappeared. Because they had the insurance, UPS reimbursed them immediately. Insurance is always a good idea, but maybe not so good for certain items!

13. I just had a different package sent on 12/28 with expected delivery on 1/2 but showed up here on 12/31. It’s so hit and miss. Same Priority mail shipping.

I don’t know where this recent package is coming from but I would bet the polar vortex slowed down a lot of shipments as well.
    Helpful M77 Rated helpful

14. Update: I haven’t been home yet to physically check my mail but it now shows as delivered to my mail box. There were only 2 entries: preshipment followed by delivered scan. That’s it. No scans anywhere else along the way.
    Helpful Brianna9, jaders, gitmein, M77 Rated helpful

Brianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant future

Have not gotten my mail yet, but that would be a welcomed surprise. Still says pre shipment though
    Likes snowy liked this post
    Im a Trackaholic!

16. @Brianna9 I hope you get your letter soon! Fingers crossed
    Likes snowy, Brianna9 liked this post

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Lately all my orders have not scanned past OPPS status. But, every one of them made it. I'm used to it now.
    Helpful jaders, M77, Gladheart Rated helpful
    Likes Rylee, Qtrgirl liked this post

Morals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant future

Lately, none of my orders are tracking properly. They show “preparing shipment” for days after the package starts moving, then it says it is in customs, my tracking never seems to update until it arrives at my house. The status says something about it being in customs right up until my postman hands me the package. Then when I go check the tracking it has completely updated with all of the scan points.

One Love.
    Helpful jaders, Gladheart, gitmein, M77 Rated helpful

19. I really hate that they aren’t scanning at stops along the way. At least one here or there so we know that our packages are indeed moving. I normally don’t babysit tracking but I do when I’m seriously low. I made it home and package is here. It may be an issue with the label as they put tape over the whole thing. I’ve heard that can make packages difficult to scan.
    Last edited by Qtrgirl; 1 Week Ago at 07:24 PM.
    Likes Brianna9 liked this post

Mine did not make it to me, so today is a big fat doom and gloom day ugh, maybe tomorrow-fingers crossed
    Im a Trackaholic!

I’m in the exact same boat. OPPS for 8 days now, ugh. Here’s hoping it’s moving and I just can’t see it. I don’t know if I’ll be able to get a reship.
    Helpful M77, Gladheart Rated helpful

22. USPS preshipment but zero tracking
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast