Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: NY Customs (2019 Thread) - Recent Experiences?

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by henrikyo123 View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and unfortunately I'm pissed. It's the first time I've ever ordered anything overseas and I've been stuck with the message "inbound into customs" for 7.5 days now. My letter isn't even federally scheduled but I suppose at this point it's safe to assume that the letter is seized, or is there a chance? I don't want a damn LL.

Any and all replies will be greatly appreciated! Even if it is to tell me that it's gone lol.
    Two folks just above in this thread reported that they got items all the way to “delivered” that NEVER even updated to show released from customs, so I think there’s hope for you. Hard to believe they’d seize non-scheduled too. They’re too busy snatching the most needed stuff...
    Likes Rylee liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. New member and first post. I've been signed up for a few weeks (mostly just paranoid about my last order and stalking this thread). I did receive my last order (went from NY ISC to Jamaica), but it took about twice as long as usual.

No specifics (because paranoia), but the longest ship-to-door time I've had previously was 9 days. This order took more than twice that amount of time. I was super sketched out when I saw that it was delivered to my mailbox, but that was about a week ago, so I'm pretty sure I'm safe.

I'm not sure what is going on in NY to cause this sort of delay, but I felt it would be helpful to let y'all know about my experience. I had literally given up on the package the day before it arrived.
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful

4. Hey guys this is off topic but is it possible to change my username? Lol

5. I have an update! As of 8 hours ago, tracking now says "inbound out of customs" "your item cleared United states customs at *:**am." Took just under 8 full days for the message to switch from "inbound into customs."

As of this moment there has been no other updates however. Nothing about Jamaica, Queens, or whatever. I'll keep you guys posted!
    Helpful jaders, Rylee Rated helpful

6. I have two that have stalled at NYC "inbound into customs". The 2nd is a replacement for the 1st. At 14 and 7 days respectively. I dunno. Seems odd.
    Helpful Rylee Rated helpful

7. Quote Originally Posted by henrysdream View Post
    I have two that have stalled at NYC "inbound into customs". The 2nd is a replacement for the 1st. At 14 and 7 days respectively. I dunno. Seems odd.
    I wouldn't start worrying just yet man. Mine was a couple hours away away from 8 days before it switch from "inbound into customs" to "inbound out of customs." It's a waiting game with customs man. I've heard people say that sometimes it took weeks or even months before someone got their letter.
    Likes henrysdream liked this post

8. Quote Originally Posted by henrikyo123 View Post
    Hey guys this is off topic but is it possible to change my username? Lol
    Yes you can. Click on "settings" on the top right of the page. Click "edit profile" and then "username change". Good luck.
    Helpful Dingus_Maxim00se Rated helpful

9. Another update: my letter has officially been delivered. I think customs is just taking longer than usual which could be expected for this time of year. So if your package has been stuck at customs for a week or more, I'd say there's no reason to worry yet! It's most likely coming :]

gitmein is just really nicegitmein is just really nicegitmein is just really nicegitmein is just really nicegitmein is just really nicegitmein is just really nicegitmein is just really nicegitmein is just really nicegitmein is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by henrysdream View Post
    I have two that have stalled at NYC "inbound into customs". The 2nd is a replacement for the 1st. At 14 and 7 days respectively. I dunno. Seems odd.
    Easy for someone else to say, but stay with it. I had one jammed at iesscee 26 days before it shook out and arrived intact. My averge out of iesscee is like 10-14 days, but order infrequently and when I do it's for SHTF stock rotation. Over 5 yrs. only one that didn't make it I ordered last Dec. The TN is still active from that time. No "LL"... nothing. The vendor in that instance is probably the BEST in this game, but with the markup they add, reship insurance is included in the price and I've never abused it. In fact, they got that one in the pipe to me same day I called to ask them about it.
    Likes Bella38, gravy10 liked this post

11. I’ve had letters go from ISC scan to my mailbox with no updates in between. The only concern is when it goes into customs with no updates for days that turn into weeks. That’s been a bad sign for me in the past. Especially when I’ve hit the weeks mark.

12. I’ve had ISC scan, followed by inbound into customs, then outbound out of customs. Only to end up at Jamaica where it went back into inbound into customs, never to arrive. I used to think once it was outbound of customs and at Jamaica I was in the clear. But seems Jamaica can cause a whole new customs drag. I know there are a lot of theories out there, but this is coming from my own experience.

13. Havent posted in a LONG time because I’ve had smooth sailing for the last several years until my most recent order which has been stuck at status, “Processed Through Facility
    ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)” for a week.
    Unfortunately, it sounds like I’m in good company.

14. Yep, likewise I am in the same boat.. mine hasn’t even shown made it to the states . day 6 no update on tracking other than last note my item has left that country it’s shipping out of.

Pain in the duppa!!!

15. Here’s where I’m at...
    May 21: accepted, OPPS
    May 26: processed through facility ISC New York; inbound into customs. Nothing since then (just shy of 3 weeks).
    Reship was initiated on June 10 and that one is still OPPS, but I’ll come back to update. I also have an entirely separate letter initiated on June 10 that is also OPPS.

16. I was warned of shipping delays due to holidays from a reputable IOP, I’ve successfully used before. Are there some overseas holidays all the stuck in OPPS aren’t taking into consideration?

BYW I’m lobbying for likes and helpful votes. Give em if you think it’s deserved. No matter, thank god for this forum and the helpful contributors.
    Likes Bella38, gitmein, NachoFran, jaders, Brianna9 liked this post

Rylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond repute

I had 2 coming through. One got the departed Jamaica scan, the other one still inbound for 9 days now. I’m pretty sure it’s a goner.

With all the posts her sure seems something funny is going on.
    Helpful gravy10 Rated helpful
    Likes Brianna9 liked this post
    The greatness of a nation & its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

18. I’ve see it mentioned somewhere here before, but keep in mind that hundreds of CBP agents have been deployed to the Mexican border. This may slow things down, but fingers crossed it may mean less eyes on the ports of entry right now. I usually try to stick to my own experience so this is just speculation... which I usually find useless when others do it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.wa...outputType=amp
    Helpful Rylee Rated helpful
    Likes Bella38, gitmein liked this post

Mine just cleared last night after setting 6 days .
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful

20. Quote Originally Posted by Bella38 View Post
    Congrats! Now I guess I have to hope for no rhyme or reason.
    8 years here and still only a member

Quote Originally Posted by Bella38 View Post
    Glad for you! I have two that are still in OPPS. One since May 23 and the other since June 12. Having them not even make it to ISC yet is beyond frustrating right now.
    Helpful gravy10 Rated helpful

22. NY Customs (2019 Thread) - Recent Experiences?
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223